Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

(680K) Pro Youtube/video Setup (sony ZV-1 Camera Plus Loads Of Accessories) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / (680K) Pro Youtube/video Setup (sony ZV-1 Camera Plus Loads Of Accessories) (308 Views)

Loads of Premium USA Used Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra / Premium Used Iphone 13 Pro Max 256GB — 680k / Inner Mirror With Rear Camera Plus Optional Reverse Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(680K) Pro Youtube/video Setup (sony ZV-1 Camera Plus Loads Of Accessories) by AgreatMan: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
I present to you, the only camera on God's green earth which was made [b]specifically [/b]for YouTubers.
Add my WhatsApp (08130062+100) {remove the + sign}. lemme show you videos, you really won't find a youtube setup better than this ANY WHERE in the world, and I am saying it with my full chest. cheesy

This setup is perfect for youtube...I spared no expense in making it the ultimate YouTuber's dream. You can also buy a bigger Mic and shoot stunning wedding or music videos with it, you really can make your money back very quickly.

1. sony zv-1 (5 months with original box)
the screen can twisted 180 degrees, allowing you to see yourself as you record you won’t find this on any other camera.
Just check this camera on google/youtube. it is a beast.
probably the best mic on any camera out there.
Can use it as webcam, your computer camera is mehh. You can also go live with this camera. it will shoot crisp wedding/music videos.

2. wireless mic (used 4 times max)

3. original sd card 64g by SANDISK. you can't destroy this card. i didn’t cheap out on the card.

4. camera stand 1.8m high (used a few times)
strong like wetin... 180 tilt for excellent for product showcase.

5. multi-colored ring light (new in box) with RGB colors and cool presets.
You might be thinking this is your “normal” ring light, absolutely not!
Why would you shoot with the boring white light alone when u have a host of colors?

6. rope/handle (no sign of use, will pass for new)

7. 3 extra batteries & charger. 4 hours of shooting guaranteed. (charged 4 times b4)

8. screenguard x2 (in box)

9. handheld mount for walking and vlogging (never used, not in box)

one secret gift for the buyer that you will want to use anytime you want to shoot or take pictures

I can throw in cracked filmora X (works perfect) with loads of add-ons for free sef.

Location is Ikorodu

Add my WhatsApp (08130062+100)...Remove the + sign. I will show you pictures /videos.

Serious buyers
Price is negotiable. I am not a good sales man, it really is a great setup...not trying to hype things. Thanks.

Re: (680K) Pro Youtube/video Setup (sony ZV-1 Camera Plus Loads Of Accessories) by AgreatMan: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2021
For Handheld vlogging.

By the way, camera has mad stability control

Re: (680K) Pro Youtube/video Setup (sony ZV-1 Camera Plus Loads Of Accessories) by AgreatMan: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
The lights

Re: (680K) Pro Youtube/video Setup (sony ZV-1 Camera Plus Loads Of Accessories) by AgreatMan: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Batteries...at least one hour each

(1) (Reply)

Configuring 3CX With Mikrotik- Router Sophos Intercept X Fortinet / Lenovo Laptop Up For Quick Sale / Uk Used Samsung S20 128gb Dual Sim Available For N220,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.