Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) (1346 Views)

Difference Between RC, BN And IT / Mlc Investico Ltd (RC 1578427): Call For Investors / What Are The Differences Between BN And RC Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello guys,

Have you ever been in that situation where you need this particular chemical for production, but you don't know how to get it?

And you are stocked in production?

Well, Core chemicals is not only a growing chemical company. We produce all kinds of chemicals, but we also help other growing companies like us achieve their dreams, by helping them in purchases. You rise by helping others right? That is it.

What is that chemical you are looking for?
Do you have an international market already?
What is hindering you?

Call us and talk to us about it.
We can help you get that chemical so long as it is sold somewhere in this world. Even if it is in Bermuda Triangle grin grin grin.

Just call us on let's talk first.
07039762244, or 07013355991
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello,

Good morning beautiful people, how are we doing today?

Just a gentle reminder, we still help people source and get that scarce and regular chemicals.

Core Chemicals Ltd will still be your best choice for chemicals.

Call us on 07039762244 or 07013355991.
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
We still deal on all kinds of chemicals.

For home and indutrial products.

You want chemicals for products like liquid soap, car wash, detergents, baking chemicals, solvents for productions, paints, sealants, thinners, and adhessives, name it. We will get the chemicals to your door step.

Even the rarest of them all.

We are affordable,
And we also sell in retail quantities, so you have nothing to worry about.

Just give us a call,
Tell us about the chemical you want, and the quantity,
If it is currently in stock, we tell you,
You pay into the company's account,
We deliver to your designated location.

It is tbat simple!

Also, we now help customers produce some products fir them like paints, gums, etc, on site.

The solution to your chemical needs is just a call away.

Call us on 07039762244, or 07013355991.
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 4:09am On Apr 22, 2022
We still deliver chemicals to your door step. Call us, and tell us about that chemical.

We are currently in Abuja and Kaduna.

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2022
We still sell all kinds of chemicals... And we deliver to your door step.
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2022
Hey guys!

I am happy to announce to us all that our finished chemical products will hit your Marts and superstores soon.

By their first names you will know them.

The core chemical's household and industrial products will come with custom names starting with "Core."

So when you see "Core" anything, just remember you are in for great quality and affordable price from your lovely Core chemicals Ltd.

Although we are giving us very high quality, they will also be extremely affordable compared to their competitors.

That is not all, we are also going to be producing a variation of our products at even more affordable price for higher consumers in industrial scale.

Don't forget, you can call us for a specific product you can't find in the market, or you need with best quality at a lower price than what the market offers.

We are always here for you...

Your chemical and chemical products are just a call away.

Call on 07039762244, or 07013355991
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2022
TOLUENE

If you have ever had to work in any chemical production line, you would be familiar with the name of the above chemical.

It is a chemical with the benzene ring, and a methyl group attached to the first carbon.

Sorry, I have forgotten this is not an entirely chemistry class. But that too is a problem.

Because of the situation of the country, and many people who have no fundamental knowledge of chemicals, via chemistry class found themselves working in the factory with these kinds of chemical, this pose lots of challenge.

They tend to want to treat these chemicals like every other liquid they have met.

Yesterday, I was called to one of such factory, where I have to correct a mess been made by the workers because of these chemical, and I felt it wise to use this Avenue and throw more light on a very simple guide to dishing the chemical.

Usually, if you buy a chemical formular from us, it is advised that we come and make your first production. That way, your workers will learn most things on how to handle these chemicals with little or no supervision.

But because of cost of accommodation and transporting our staff to the place, plus little money that you will have to give him to foundation his pocket, many people want to skip these step.

Well, I want to help you here too, in case you think the step is not important.

If you are using toluene in large bulk for your production, never succumb to the temptation of sucking the chemical out with a hose from the drum.

But if you have to use a hose, please, no sucking! This chemical like most benzene families can intoxicate you, and your entire village including your chief priest once you in hail it.

When I got to the factory yesterday, I noticed that all the workers are really high from trying to suck the quantity they wanted from the drum. Sad thing, they did not even sick it.

Instead of sucking, please, dip your hose inside and cover the remaining opening with your mouth and blow enough air into the drum. (This is a very crude, but effective way)

But, how much is siphon hose?

Please get a siphon hose... those ones would have done it for you without having to come in contact with such highly intoxicating chemical.

Another option is to fall the drum, let the opening be positioned on top, before you open it, screw open and roll the drum in the angle aligned with the container you want to fetch with.

I hope this helps.

Like I promised you guys, our own products will soon be in your stores.

And I promise you it's going to be super.

In case you want your chemicals in large or retail quantity, don't forget to call us on 07039762244 or 07013355991.

Peace!

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
How to make adhesives from home, and make huge profit.

This is one business that guarantees 500% ROI in less than 6months even in this worse economy.

Watch the video below on how to produce it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBT0B8WULc
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
How to make adhesives from home, and make huge profit.

This is one business that guarantees 500% ROI in less than 6months even in this worse economy.

Watch the video below on how to produce it.
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Learn how to restore your car headlamp at home.

We also teach how to make this product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5-IDjPCzc
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2022
No money? Learn this skill. It is paying really huge.

Nigeria is still a virgin land for production.

Let me explain.

Read the leaflet of any household product around you. I mean the production company area. You will see, Lagos, Ogun state, or Aba.

But we have 36 states in Nigeria including your own. And these states consume that same product.

Do you know that producing just for your state is enough to give you your dream income?

You don't have to be a chemist to start.

You just have to learn.

This is another high profit yielding product in Nigeria.

You can learn how to make it from the comfort of your home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzD__9m8k6Q
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
One of the best ways to make big money in a struggling economy like ours is in production.

Take it or keep it, this is not a motivational quote. You can read up the economic revolution of other countries like Germany, China or the great countries we all want to associate with, and you will understand this.

If you have upto 6m. Please start your investment with only 1m, and keep the remaining 5m, to be injected in production gradually.

In less than 6 months, you would have made another 6m if you invest aggressively in marketing your product.

One of such product is this all purpose contact adhesive. What you call gum.

Shoe makers use it, upholstery makers, car repairs and lots of people. Yet, the major players of these product like abro, Visa, buffalo, energy, are all foreign companies.

Good thing is, the ingredients are in Nigeria, and you can learn how to start with very little money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBT0B8WULc
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2022
How to test your silver and powder mercury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgNivYcoDrw
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
We still deal on all kinds of chemicals...

Including the chemicals for formulating all purpose contact adhesives, (evostic gum) like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQQ1X7su2U
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good day beautiful people.

Today on Amonium Nitrate.

We still have this chemical. But because of the nature of the chemical, we can not just supply to anybody without a proper document from the country's government or military for the purpose of use.

So if you want it from us, please come with the documents and we can supply you any amount you want.

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 5:23am On Oct 30, 2022
SHRINK WRAP

You can get your shrink wrapping film from us, at the most affordable price.

The sweetest part is, we sell all sizes, from one roll to over 1000kg.

And we deliver nationwide.

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by Bossdave: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2022
michaelpenz:
SHRINK WRAP

You can get your shrink wrapping film from us, at the most affordable price.

The sweetest part is, we sell all sizes, from one roll to over 1000kg.

And we deliver nationwide.

Are you on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by IBOMPROPERTIES: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2022
Good
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 2:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Bossdave:

Are you on WhatsApp?

Very much present sir.
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by Bossdave: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2022
michaelpenz:

Very much present sir.

Please give me your WhatsApp contact.
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bossdave:

Please give me your WhatsApp contact.

+2347039762244
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 4:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Watch out for our next video on tiles cleaner fomulation...

Remember, we are always here for your chemical needs.
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
A LITTLE ADVICE.

Sometimes I wish I could reach out to everybody out there trying to make it in business.

I also wish I could make the task easier for them, since I know most of them have no inheritance, and no bank support.

I understand it is a whole lot of struggle getting it right. So, most people resort to online prescriptions for chemical product formulations.

As a chemist, we were forbidden from using online resources during our projects. I never understood why until I started practicing.

Then I realized that 95% of the contents that claimed to be discussing production is worthless. Not surprised, who will labour hard in the lab with so much money spent on experiments, only to come and share it for free with you?

Yes online designs can help, but come on, what is worth doing is worth doing well.

If you really want to start business with profit in mind. You have to think quality. Exceptional quality. Something different from every one available in the market or at least something competitive.

Even if you don't want us to do it for you, find someone who is really good with formulation. And pay the person to do it well for you.

I recently have a client who complained that she needs improvement in her air freshner business because she is losing customers.

So, I asked to see the formulation she is working with, and she shared it. I wasn't surprised when I saw the content.

It was one of those online formulas too. This can not get you far enough in air freshener production.

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hello guys, Hope you are good.

Following my post last time about air freshener, the image attached here is what the formulation should look like.

In the image, you can see that the items for air freshener can get up to 11. And believe me, this could increase based on quality.

I laughed when the customer said the store where she went was surprised that all these could be for air freshener.

That is because, like I said earlier, what is easily available is sometimes not what you actually need.

Even if we are not the one you want to deal with, please do well to work with professionals if you intend business.

It may not be cheap, but the value will be worth the price in the long run.

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Production Advice.

The part that interests me most is the last sentence on the first image; our formulation result.

However, this formulation was based on 750 naira per liter from our end.

Which we ourselves sells at 1000 naira per liter to bulk buyers, who in turn sell 1500 or more per liter after packaging.

If for any reason your cost is higher, say because of the cost of chemicals in your area, the best advice in making profit applies here.

"Get your raw materials from the cheapest place and sell your product in your expensive area."

We give all these tips and more to our customers when you purchase formulas or products from us.

See you.

PS.
Second picture is the result of the same formulation from our own end.

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2022
Hello...
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
How to source for chemicals and chemical products.

Whether you are sourcing for the chemical products for your own company or you are a sourcing agent for other companies, these rules applies.

You should learn these rules to make the process easy and successful for you.

Not abiding by these rules will sooner make manufacturers and dealers start seeing you as very unserious, and will not even waste their time with you.

Remember, although we are in business, we don't have patience for people who only come to waste our time.

1. Know the Identitiy of the product you are looking for.

Most products have various trade names but the chemical names are usually the same.

Knowing the name at least will help your dealer know what you are looking for. You can find the identity information on a previous package you have.

2. Know what the chemical is intended for.

Sometimes, people may not get the exact trade name of the chemical they are looking for. This is usually because what a certain market calls one product, may not be exactly what another market know it with. Some markets just nickname chemical products based on the use.

So, knowing what the intended use is for, will help your dealer know what you are looking for.

3. Get a photo of what you are looking for.

Although, most manufacturers make the same product with little differences in physical appearance, having a picture of what you are looking for will go a long way in helping the dealers to get the product for you.

4. Have money for samples.

This is another very important rule. Sometimes I wonder why people reach out and want you to just make conclusions without samples.

Samples are a great way to reduce cost and unnecessary expenditure.

Even if you already know everything about the chemical product you are looking for, it is advised you first opt for a sample.

This is also because, manufacturers may have created a little difference in the previous formulation you know. These happens when there is a lack of a certain raw material and the manufacturer decides to compensate with a different one.

So, it is important to order a small sample first, and them make your large order based on the result of your sample.

Infact, I always advice that if you don't have money for samples, please don't boarder contacting us, because we wouldn't want to start supply of any amount of chemicals except it has been previously proven to be the exact thing you need.

This is to avoid stories that touch.

I will be stopping here for today, remember, you can order all your chemical and chemical product formulations from us.

07039762244. 07013355991.
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
There is something special about dealing with us.

And that is this... the Igbo man has a proverb that one who goes to market goes for profit.

We take this statement very serious.

We understand that you are business person, and like all business people, at the end, what matters most is your profit.

So, we don't just sell our products or services and leave you to battle with the spirits.

We check up and follow through to make sure you are doing well with the business and earning your desired profit.

If you have any challenge, we will always support to the best of our ability.

And we can be extremely honest in our troubleshooting.

Get your chemical products and or formulation from us, and let us do this together.

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 4:36am On Nov 17, 2022
PLATFORMING CATALYST (R-234x, and R-334x) for rubber production available.

Contact us, 07039762244, 07013355991

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2022
***Public Notice***

This is to inform the general public that hence forth, if we are going to help you source chemicals that is not directly in our possession you must make and upfront deposit of at least N10,000 for the sample of that product.

That sample will be delivered to you, and help you and your buyers make inform decision on whether to proceed with the bulk purchase of such product or not.

It is therefore advised that you don't urge us to help you source chemicals we don't have at your time of request, unless you have the sample cost ready.

Thank you as we continue doing business together.

You can still call us for your chemicals and chemical products

Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Industrial catalyst for rubber production available.

Please have your sample money at hand before contacting people for products in case your price agrees.

Don't come and frustrate me with unseriousness please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtYaQqKIppA
Re: Core Chemicals Ltd (RC 1827821) by michaelpenz(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2022
Happy sunday all.

Hope you are good.

Tell us about that chemical, chemical products or formulation, and we will get it for you.

Join our facebook private group and learn from other chemical authorities. https://www./788426789240617/?ref=share

Call me on 07039762244, or 07013355991

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours / Local Content Initiative By The Government / How Much Are You Willing To Pay To Attend A Finishing School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.