Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

God over all - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God over all (663 Views)

Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now / I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God over all by Richbyfaith: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
God has taken control

1 Like

Re: God over all by Richbyfaith: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
I need help please.
Re: God over all by Richbyfaith: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
God bless you as you help. Do like you can help someone even without knowing the person. People get help from totally strangers. I pray mind will not be different.
Re: God over all by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Richbyfaith:
God bless you as you help. Do like you can help someone even without knowing the person. People get help from totally strangers. I pray mind will not be different.

You know very well you are a scammer, remember the format you used last year with your alternate moniker?

3 Likes

Re: God over all by Richbyfaith: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pavore9:

You know very well you are a scammer, remember the format you used last year with your alternate moniker?

Where did I scam you before please?
Re: God over all by Pavore9: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Richbyfaith:

Where did I scam you before please?

Who is myfan?

1 Like

Re: God over all by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Richbyfaith:

U don't know this ur account number can be used to trace ur other monicker, Abi? grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy start food biz or Akara plus moimoi biz

Don't say we did not tell u how to never be hungry agajn

1 Like

Re: God over all by Daniel2289(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oga go find something do. This one that you are doing will not take you to anywhere.
Re: God over all by Richbyfaith: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pavore9:

Who is myfan?

That was my account of course banned till 2030. That is why I opened this other one. Although this may not be my first time seeking help in the forum but how did I use the said account to scam people?
Re: God over all by Pavore9: 3:36am On Aug 12, 2021
Richbyfaith:

That was my account of course banned till 2030. That is why I opened this other one. Although this may not be my first time seeking help in the forum but how did I use the said account to scam people?

You registered Richbyfaith on June 11, 2021 while the record of the last seen for myfam account is Last seen: 11:10am On Jun 12. Which means you signed in using your myfam account after you registered Richbyfaith which you claimed you registered because you were banned till 2030

Viewing the ban log for your myfam account, that account was last banned in 2019 because even at that time, you were using the account to spam threads with your begging, presently there is.no active ban on your myfam's account.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Two Celebrations! Oh No Three!!! / 17 Tips on How To Be A Good Husband & Have A Happy Marriage / Treating Fibroids Without Surgery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.