Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From The Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From The Devil? (862 Views)

New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From The Devil? by okababa(m): 3:29am On Jul 19, 2007
I thinks he is !
one will easily know that you are like CHRIS OYAKHILOME(A FALSE PREACHER)
hOW on earth will you say that a xtian can put on trousers as female, paint lips like jezebel and curl his hair like chris oyakhiome and you think that such can ever get to heaven.
What do you think holiness is? a filthy rag? please be guided! any church, person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.
As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world. Also note that you don't have to agree with this statement as the bible say that whosoever will be a friend of God will be an enemy of the world so , that a lot of people hate deeperlife or pastor Kumuyi is enough confirmation that the man is realy from God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From The Devil? by Forfavour(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2007
please be guided! any church, person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent

With due respect & reverence to Pastor Kumuyi: Only Bible (word of God) is standard & living according to it is the way to heaven.
Please do not judge anyone but we can correct in love leading other to repentance & respect others.

As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world

No competition in christiandom

. Also note that you don't have to agree with this statement as the bible say that whosoever will be a friend of God will be an enemy of the world so , that
a lot of people hate deeperlife or pastor Kumuyi
is enough confirmation that the man is realy from God

You are absolute wrong, i cherish & love deeper life messages. please don't create any enemy for deeper life church (within christiandom) where there is none
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From The Devil? by talentedg: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2009
he is a man of god
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From The Devil? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
Oyakhilome is primarily a con man out to make mega bucks whilst using the name of Jesus to deceive the mugus that flock to his church, that is not to say he was not sent by the devil[ as he is obivously leading several soulsto damnation] but i think his primary motive is fraud. As per Kumuyi what makes him better than all the pentecostal charlatans his brand of christianity is also delusional.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Good And Devil Is Bad. / American Pastors / Why Do Many Insist People Convert When They Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.