Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? (1027 Views)

Android Programming / Android Programming / Get Your Complete Web Development/android Programming Videos Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by cleanclean(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
I live in port Harcourt, and will need someone to teach me programming. I love programming with some idea.

Kindly chat me up let us discuss the conditions if are interested.

Thanks as I hope to hear from someone.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
I can. I will take you for 9 months. Supervise a project you will do for 3 months.

Languages to cover: Java and Kotlin.

Cost: #2,000,000.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by cleanclean(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
@ThankYouGod, thanks for your response but sorry I cannot afford your services.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
No wahala.

You can check Udemy.com for some courses. You can get any course as low as $9.99.

Good luck in your learning.

cleanclean:
@ThankYouGod, thanks for your response but sorry I cannot afford your services.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by tope6217: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Every tin is simple right now follow this steps
1. Search 4 roadmap for Android development
2. Download video tutorial on youtube relative to step 1
3.watch and implement it on Android studio
Caution use flutter that can develop both android and apple app with a single development

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by CJust(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Do you have a PC/Laptop, if you have, good, then i can teach you but note using android device some how is stress, i recommend you using a system.
if you realy want to become an apps developer, you don't have to rush, because most of the company workers started learning with system{pc} apps, so i would rather say you should select one of the programming language and start learning, e.g C++. Java, python, C, etc. You can even start with pascal as a simple programmer.
But my advice to you is to learn C i prefere c than all
Though you can download c compiler/idle for android
i am still learning but i can still teach you the little i know for free if you wish to
but how can we connect to each other online

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by mosho2good: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
CJust:
Do you have a PC/Laptop, if you have, good, then i can teach you but note using android device some how is stress, i recommend you using a system.
if you realy want to become an apps developer, you don't have to rush, because most of the company workers started learning with system{pc} apps, so i would rather say you should select one of the programming language and start learning, e.g C++. Java, python, C, etc. You can even start with pascal as a simple programmer.
i am still learning but i can still teach you the little i know for free if you wish to
I wish to learn from u but I'm still a novice and here is my WhatsApp number 08086843386

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by dauddy97(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
mosho2good:

I wish to learn from u but I'm still a novice and here is my WhatsApp number 08086843386
If you are a fan on books, I mean good books on Android Programming with intensive projects to work on. If you are very much interested, Then i can give you with a few bulk.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by Sheriman(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jumpstart your Android development by first learning the basics and synthex of Kotlin. Go to google for more documentations. Developed your environment by Downloading IntelliJ idea and SDK. Get a laptop of at least 8 GIG RAM with graphics card. Your precious time to code for long hours and data.
I wish you the best of luck
Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by CJust(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
You just talk like somebody that has no problem, can you get me a pc of 8gb ram for free.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2021
ThankYouGod:
I can. I will take you for 9 months. Supervise a project you will do for 3 months.

Thank-you-God! You are not a good sales man. I understand you may have the magic touch and can motivate him, but this is Naija na. All our eyes are red. If you were the one asked to pay 2 million ...no be small change ooo... above $4,500 for training and with a quark certificate or no certificate, would you go for it?

With MOOC around.....o boy...take it easy naooo. Cos you want to teach Java and Kotlin. Haba! Relax na. Did you pay such when you started? If someone had told you to pay such, would you have been where you are today? No make God vex with you oooo.

I wish you teach the guy and help me. Give him free consultation and encouragement. Show him the route to take. It will cost just email exchange or chats. See, if he has the brain to do it, he will. And if he is having a hard time, then, charge him for your time you will use to teach, but after he has tried on his own. Let him know good materials to use. Videos, pdf, courses, etc. The ones you used without paying that huge amount you have just asked.... give him.

Not just blasting it to his face here to pay 2 million na. Dont make the money you haven't made through this boy na. No be him talk say remote deal never surface na. Why vex tear him $4,500? grin

Respect yourself ooo. grin you wan kill him? grin grin Kinda funny. Easy with these new guys oooo. A beg!

9 Likes

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
How many days did it take you to write this essay?

I paid more than that for my training. I didn't get any certificate, what I can do speaks louder than any useless certificate.

I am still paying yearly subscriptions on three different platforms to upgrade my skills.

When the op came back that he cannot afford my service, I recommended Udemy to him.

It's not by force!

PeaceJoyLove:

Thank-you-God! You are not a good sales man. I understand you may have the magic touch and can motivate him, but this is Naija na. All our eyes are red. If you were the one asked to pay 2 million ...no be small change ooo... above $4,500 for training and with a quark certificate or no certificate, would you go for it?

With MOOC around.....o boy...take it easy naooo. Cos you want to teach Java and Kotlin. Haba! Relax na. Did you pay such when you started? If someone had told you to pay such, would you have been where you are today? No make God vex with you oooo.

I wish you teach the guy and help me. Give him free consultation and encouragement. Show him the route to take. It will cost just email exchange or chats. See, if he has the brain to do it, he will. And if he is having a hard time, then, charge him for your time you will use to teach, but after he has tried on his own. Let him know good materials to use. Videos, pdf, courses, etc. The ones you used without paying that huge amount you have just asked.... give him.

Not just blasting it to his face here to pay 2 million na. Dont make the money you haven't made through this boy na. No be him talk say remote deal never surface na. Why vex tear him $4,500? grin

Respect yourself ooo. grin you wan kill him? grin grin Kinda funny. Easy with these new guys oooo. A beg!
Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by lordally(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
ThankYouGod:

This is on the high side.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
ThankYouGod:
How many days did it take you to write this essay?

I paid more than that for my training. I didn't get any certificate, what I can do speaks louder than any useless certificate.

I am still paying yearly subscriptions on three different platforms to upgrade my skills.

When the op came back that he cannot afford my service, I recommended Udemy to him.

It's not by force!

You must be a "muskie" to have paid that. You arent smart after all. And if truly you qualified as a teacher now (which I doubt), I guess you paid that like 5 years ago which has a value of 3 million or more today. Definitely, you are a big muskie. And I'm sure you cannot teach. You wan recover your money from the innocent boy? grin

Cleanclean, get yourself cleaned elsewhere ooo. This guy no dey smile. Anyway, you too still check well, there are other free sources you will pay zero $. Shine your eyes. No let anyone clean you and sweep your goodness away.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by islamics(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you already knows the basics you can be using Google documentation as there are lots to learn from there.
You can also try Udacity but the nanodegree is paid. Though the free one should put you on track. With Udacity you can download the videos and there is always a project/app to do at the end but nobody to help you checkmate the project/app you do except you go for the nanodegree.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
As I said, I am still spending money to be up-to-date in the industry. Do you think I will still be spending without any returns?

I am happy I spent that money. The best thing my parents could do for me. I will do more for my kids.

Don't judge other people with your standard or mindset.

It is your choice to get free materials or pay for them.

It's your choice and the size of your pocket to send your kids to schools where they pay millions per year or to a public school where they pay nothing.

Don't call people that spend millions to acquire knowledge "muskies".

PeaceJoyLove:

You must be a "muskie" to have paid that. You arent smart after all. And if truly you qualified as a teacher now (which I doubt), I guess you paid that like 5 years ago which has a value of 3 million or more today. Definitely, you are a big muskie. And I'm sure you cannot teach. You wan recover your money from the innocent boy? grin

Cleanclean, get yourself cleaned elsewhere ooo. This guy no dey smile. Anyway, you too still check well, there are other free sources you will pay zero $. Shine your eyes. No let anyone clean you and sweep your goodness away.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by Es350: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
ThankYouGod:

2 Milla just to learn android development? You for hack im bank account na.

And for op, please invest any money you have now into data and your gadgets, most especially your laptop because android studio is no joke.

Take free nanodegree lessons from Google themselves on udacity. Buy or get udemy courses. Read code samples on githum and stackoverflow.

Lastly, YOUTUBE is the undisputed king. I will share some resources and YouTube channels you can follow when I'm free. Please remind me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Teach Me Android Programming? by mayorrex(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
CJust:

How do I reach out to you Bro?

(1) (Reply)

Programmer Living In Lagos Island Come In / Altschools Vs ALX / My second coding Project : When I started coding - Retirement Age/Year Calc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.