Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Delta Man Set To Marry Two Women On The Same Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Delta Man Set To Marry Two Women On The Same Day (336 Views)

Actress Moyo Lawal To Marry TWO Men At The Same Time After South Africa Law / After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) / Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Man Set To Marry Two Women On The Same Day by boluwatife22: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
A Nigerian man, who hails from Delta is reportedly set to marry two women on the same day.

According to the wedding invite, Akpove will be tying the knot on the same day with two women — Kome and Maro.

The ceremony is expected to hold at Lagos-Igbide in Isoko South Local Government Area of the state on Sunday, August 15.

Link:
https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2021/08/delta-man-set-to-marry-two-women-on-the-same-day/

Re: Delta Man Set To Marry Two Women On The Same Day by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ordinary one girlfriend I no fit handle, na two i go com manage?

I wish him well

Re: Delta Man Set To Marry Two Women On The Same Day by lilvicky68(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ive always adviced men.. instead of two wives, make it three wives..
E get why oh..

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Set To Marry Two Women On The Same Day by MITCHELL96: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nigga is probably some rich ass guy, if he's not rich, he won't try to do that shit and the girls won't even marry him.... Btw, I don't know how he'll be servicing them shaa, people dey complain of overworking one, talkless of 2 grin

(1) (Reply)

“maria Should Be Careful” - Lady Alleges Pere’s Marriage / BREAKING: Rude Boy’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Files For Divorce / Bbnaija: Interesting Dance Videos From Shine Ya Eye Fourth Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.