Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) (23380 Views)

Okey Wali Regains Freedom 2 Weeks After Kidnap / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by arsetalks(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
I hate this report especially because Imeko afon is my place ( the Benin republic side which used to be Nigeria ). They should have shot that idiot and showed us his corpse and not him holding a gun.

I wish I met the cut for military back then, papers would only be reporting the death of this bastard if he had the misfortune of coming in contact with a military man me.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by eteba(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
I thought they said shoot at sight
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by GorillaApp(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
midolian:
What are they waiting for?

Why not blow his brains off?

The president gave an order to kill every AK-47 wielding bastard on sight. What is difficult to interprete here?

The idiot is not even looking remorseful

See his hardened criminal face angry
Na true o! I just remembered " oga lifeless" gave that command".

But will they obey and is there any law backing it?
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by midolian(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
GorillaApp:

Na true o! I just remembered " oga lifeless" gave that command".

But will they obey and is there any law backing it?
The president, being the commander in chief of the armed forces gives command which must be obeyed by them. His words are laws to them. I dont know whats happening in this case
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by rafcrown(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
YOU SEE WHY WE NEED IGBOHO.
YOU SEE THE STATE OF INSECURITY
YOU SEE WHY WE NEED YORUBA NATION
DONT LET THEM DESTROY YORUBALAND LIKE NORTH
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by Umaruxoxo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dem Neva spoil him face
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by gbishman: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why arrest was the Presidential directive not to shoot at sight?
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
I know this village very well as I spent two months there for agricultural science training while in school.
In that village you will find Fulanis from even Benin, Guinea,Niger, Chad, Mali etc and currently their population seems to exceed that of Iwoye Ketu people who are the indigenes. The Fulani's settlement there is on a large expanse of land with a monarch, school, mosque etc. I pity the indigenes of that village.

This arrested criminal must be penalized.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by bewla(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
midolian:
What are they waiting for?

Why not blow his brains off?

The president gave an order to kill every AK-47 wielding bastard on sight. What is difficult to interprete here?

The idiot is not even looking remorseful

See his hardened criminal face angry
One thing is to give the other to follow

cool
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by Fortez: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by kiddkash(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Shoot the bastard so he can meet his 7 virgins in heaven.
His 7 virgins are in reception room waiting for him.

Do it quickly
If you waste time, those 7 virigns will go and find another dead fulani terrorist and marry.

it is actually 72 virgins
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by wealthtrak: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Islie:
The police said on Wednesday that Mohammed was arrested on Tuesday, following an intelligence report that “young Fulani boys were sighted” in the area wielding the rifle.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/11/ogun-police-arrest-herdsman-ak-47-rifle-after-kidnap-operations
This is ridiculous! angry
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:32am On Aug 12, 2021
The bokoharam that surrender are coming to south soon with their artillery angry
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) by Ten06(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2021
A northern governor will soon send people to come and bail him. If the police does not obey, order will come from Niger Republic Rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri / Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Aisha Buhari, Abba Kyari At Burial Of Fallen Nigerian Soldiers In Abuja(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.