Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Fulanis Are Not Ready To Fix Nigeria(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Are Not Ready To Fix Nigeria(photos) (637 Views)

Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Are Not Ready To Fix Nigeria(photos) by fenibak: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
A smart tribe would have started restructuring Nigeria but the fulani tribe in Nigeria are greedy, selfish and pompous and their greed destroyed and separated Nigeria, they have proved to us that they don't give a damn and they use the army to kill and arrest anyone that opposes them

They are still bold to spit in our faces and say they developed the oil industry with groundnut money and they own the oil in the south, any one with brains should think, they destroyed Nigeria not Kanu or Sunday

https://www.biafranboys.org/fulanis-are-not-ready-to-fix-nigeria

Re: Fulanis Are Not Ready To Fix Nigeria(photos) by psychalade: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Re: Fulanis Are Not Ready To Fix Nigeria(photos) by fenibak: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fulanis and Nigeria should be study in schools in biafra land, how greed destroyed Nigeria
Re: Fulanis Are Not Ready To Fix Nigeria(photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
fenibak:
Fulanis and Nigeria should be study in schools in biafra land, how greed destroyed Nigeria

You are very very stupid.

"Fulani are not ready to fix Nigeria"
Are Fulani gods?

Can't you play strategic politics and put someone who will fix the country.

From morning till night "Fulani Fulani"

Nzuzu gbukwa gi.
Re: Fulanis Are Not Ready To Fix Nigeria(photos) by fenibak: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

You are very very stupid.

"Fulani are not ready to fix Nigeria"
Are Fulani gods?

Can't you play strategic politics and put someone who will fix the country.

From morning till night "Fulani Fulani"

Nzuzu gbukwa gi.

If I swear you now mods go ban me Ewu fulani like you
Re: Fulanis Are Not Ready To Fix Nigeria(photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
fenibak:

If I swear you now mods go ban me Ewu fulani like you

Idiotic IPOB zombie.

If you think I am Fulani, check all my comments from day one in this Nairaland and you will see that I am a proud Mbaise man.

(1) (Reply)

Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful / This Trouser Deserves Double Portion Comment - Reno Fires Buhari For His Trouser / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Is Keeping Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.