Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job (1203 Views)

Job Vs Career: What's The Difference And Which Do You Have? / HELP!!! Temporary Well Paying Job VS Permanent Low Paying One / Lecturing Job Vs MNC Job Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job by diva90: 3:46am On May 18, 2011
which would you choose? the 3 million naira job has been your dream profession but then you get a 12 million naira job offer that is totally different fromm the type of job that interests you. would you pick the higher paying job for the money and leave the job that has been your dream profession?
Re: N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job by haydesh: 10:00am On May 18, 2011
Do you want to use the 'accrued money' as capital for business/investment later on, then go for your ₦12m and endured the job while it last

however, if you want to build a career, become a profession, a trusted advisor, a renowned consultant and have you consultancy you can leverage on later, then presto ₦3m is your way to go

just my 2kobo
Re: N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job by okeyz(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2011
^^^ and the final kobo !!
Re: N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job by AjanleKoko: 2:35pm On May 18, 2011
@Op,
You called it yourself, 'dream profession'. Wake up and take the money grin
Re: N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job by efisher(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2011
12m is a far cry from 3m. What is the growth potential in the 3m job? How many lifetimes will it take to hit 12m paygrade? What about job security, which is more secure? For me, all other things being equal, I will swiftly collect the 12m job and proceed to establish something private along the lines of my dream. I'm talking from experience and I did just that when I was faced with a similar situation. Play your cards well and you can even employ people to do the 3m job for you. Think about it and make your choice.
Re: N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job by Godmother(f): 6:59pm On May 19, 2011
There is no question in this. Pls take the 12m naira job jor cool
Re: N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job by CHIMSKY(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2011
Efisher has the right idea.My dear.Life is practical.To pursue your dreams you will need cash!And the money from the 12m job will come in handy
Re: N3 Million Naira/annum Job Vs. 12 Million Naira/annum Job by ditacon: 7:17pm On May 24, 2011
i will advise you chose your dream profession cos you will find it interesting and will develop your person and compliment your character

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Second Batch 2014 Nda 66th Regular Course Result Is Out / Start Learning With Amazing Video Tutorials (education, Certification & Skills) / Zenith Bank Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.