Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses (42143 Views)

FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List) / Tollgates To Return As FG Grants Individuals Licence To Build, Maintain Highways / EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by aremuforlife(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
kense88:
na God go punish you idiat. All the loans you have been collecting, what have you done with it
Thank you for directing my punishment through Gid, my God is a merciful father.
May Ogun and Sango punishe you and your generation. By now you should know what is coming your way, with the combination of God of iron and thunder.
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by elisho: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
I just pity people that will work there
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by Bamzyriches451: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
This country na scam
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by Hamburgfinest(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Another official road block for police,custom,road safety,soldiers and c.I.d…

Heavy corruption loading……..

Angels of God please blow trumpets we’re tired
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by ello29(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Nigerians you voted for this....multiple taxation every where and still no basic amenities is provided by this government for almost 6years now. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by Litmus: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2021
Lamasta:
They want to tax Nigerians again with all the bad roads everywhere

This is not quite like saying, 'they want to build homes again with all the homeless people everywhere' but close.
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by 10mobile: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2021
mfm04622:

They use the road more, they should pay more
If you buy more, shouldn't there be discount per unit price?
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by chukel(m): 5:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Very welcome development if it won't be siphoned. This is what is obtainable in developed climes. You pay tax in form of tolls for using the road. Such money is used for road repairs and reconstruction. This is very good. Only problem in nigeria is that it may serve as conduit for some people
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by Oracleforce: 6:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Buhari government is giving us little and taking much from.us the poor masses...

We can't breathe here.in Nigeria...
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by jarx: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
vivalavida:
This government has gone bankrupt. They are now devising new criminal ways of siphoning funds from Nigerians. If they are permitted, they will dip their lecherous fingers into the bank accounts of Nigerians to fund their expensive lifestyles.
What have they been able to achieve with the increased tax and vat we pay? Nothing
With the loans they have been collecting upandan? Nothing.
Reduce the cost of governance by merging ministries and reducing personnel not needed. They said NO.
This government is just useless.
they are doing that already. Ain't you seeing fgn stamp duty charge. They take 100 from my account steady for it
Re: New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses by 77star: 1:42am On Aug 16, 2021
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) / What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.