Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

What's Bothering You Right Now? - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's Bothering You Right Now? (11658 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / Post What's On Your Mind Right Now / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by jimgirl(f): 3:50pm On May 19, 2011
Due to the nature of my job, i worry that my boss might not be too pleased that i am getting married barely 8 months after i started the job. i don't even wear my engagement ring to work cos when i was being interviewed for the job, it was obvious a single person was prefered.Now that i have the job i worry about the right time to let him know that i am getting married lest he thinks it may interfere with my job functions.
i want a nice and decent engagement ceremony but i worry that i may not have the funds to pull it off.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by yimiton(f): 3:52pm On May 19, 2011
Tolulop001:

babes i feel u on these worries, just know that we can never know tomorrow. what we have is today.

Do you tell your parents you love them? those are gestures and tokens that surpass any money you want to shower on them(not saying thats not important. You could set aside a stipend (no matter how small ) to give to them every month( i take it you are working?)

Be thankful you have a man that cares about you, instead of worrying what will happen in the future.

Cheers!

P.S Im a girl, ignore ma supposed male status   kiss

Of course I work and send my parents money monthly but I'm afraid I'm not doing enough. I need to do a lot more before my old Father passes away.
About the guy, thanks jare. I guess we sometimes just worry for nothing. He's not caring, we worry, he cares too much and we still worry he'll change. Thanks jor.  kiss
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by muymay: 4:01pm On May 19, 2011
The fact that i have a hectic day at work and have no one(girl friend) to ask how my day was.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by DEngineer(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2011
[size=8pt]HOW WILL I FINANCE MY EDUCATION NEXT SESSION, BEEN LOOKING FOR A HOLIDAY JOB NO LUCK, AND I MUST PAY SCHOOL FEES 40,000 ACCOMMODATION 50,000 AND LAPTOP COMPUTER FOR SCHOOL REASONABLE SYSTEM, IT BOTHERS ME EVERYDAY THAT AM BECOMING UNHAPPY, AM NOT LAZY AND I STILL CANT GET A JOB AND MY FOLKS CANT AFFORD THE FINANCES AND AM HEADING FOR 300 LEVEL, I NEED HELP[size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Tolulop001(f): 4:26pm On May 19, 2011
yimiton:

Of course I work and send my parents money monthly but I'm afraid I'm not doing enough. I need to do a lot more before my old Father passes away.
About the guy, thanks jare. I guess we sometimes just worry for nothing. He's not caring, we worry, he cares too much and we still worry he'll change. Thanks jor.  kiss

it is well jare smiley

jay bee:

For real shocked shocked
Chei how come u on the hide and seek loooonnngggg thang tongue

its called stealth, shhhhhh! keep ma secret!
muymay:

The fact that i have a hectic day at work and have no one(girl friend) to ask how my day was.

how was your day kiss
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Ultrame(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2011
pady2:

@ultrame, nice and selient points you made there. you see pple workin and can't just figure how to spend their monies on a -strictly need to have basis but on impluse and then come here to whine.thanks man!dats wot i do exactly myself.hope pple learn from this knowledge you shared.

^^^^
Thanks Bro. Glad i could share.

10cirenoh:

Things that use to eat into my finances are things i shouldn't joke with but i am making changes (transport to church alone cost me close to 2k monthly, transport to school every month is like 11k, internet is like 16k monthly (2 network provider because of my nature of job), fuel like 12k monthly, PHCN like 500 monthly, feeding is there, house-rent, domestic items needed and all that.
With a monthly budget of 100k or thereabout, if i remove all these stuffs, i find it hard able to face the debts, calculating it alone gives me heartache, sometimes i feel i am living another person's life since i hardly think of mine.

^^^^^
Ok Bros, I get where you are coming from and it’s a very steep climb.

Let’s extract some facts from your posts
1. Total debt portfolio: 2M
2. Monthly income: about 150k
3. Monthly expenses:
      a. transport to church: 2k
      b. transport to school: 11k
      c. Internet: 16k
      d. Fuel: 12k
      e. PHCN: 0.5k
      f. Others (feeding, rent, domestics): 20k at most
Total Expenditure: 61.5k
This leaves you with a wiggle room of about 89K (150k - 61k)for your repayment each month.

Now let’s see how much you need to repay on a daily basis if you’ve got a 12-month (365 days) tenure
= N2, 000,000/365
= N5, 480/day or 164K (N5, 480 x 30)/month

At your current income, it’s quite clear you can’t meet your goal, so something’s got to give. You may either adjust the tenure or jack up your income by either cutting more on expenses or looking for a supplementary income source for the remaining 75K.

Good luck my brother. Make it work.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Ultrame(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2011
Sike:

Wow! MONEY EVERYWHERE, Hw come evrybuddy is talkin bout money? Long life and prosperity is dia u didnt request dat, 80% of all da priorities here lies in money, I tire o!
BTW! Dia must be smth good bout dis tin, i tink i'd beta stick 2 it too, Hey! Me too,,, I WANT MMMONEY OOOOOOOO!
^^^

You're so funny.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 19, 2011
good thread.
right now, my other half's antisocial behavior last night.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by chibaby5(f): 6:08pm On May 19, 2011
Quite a few fingz dat needz sortin out
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by gozick(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2011
MONEY MONEY MONEY?where are u?did i need a visa to get to u?oo what a life
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Panzastrip(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2011
i just want Nigeria to split,
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by lepasharon(f): 7:25pm On May 19, 2011
my housegirl started wearing g-string
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by HighChief4(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2011
^^^Now thats something to worry about
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 19, 2011
lepasharon:

grin grin
that rily got me laughing,well as for me,i m bothered about
(1)fear of redeploying to lagos,i m in abuja presently and i love my life here.
(2)my 5 months relatnship, he is sweet and all but i m suddenly worried dat i am 3 months older,
(3)am i determined enof to hav a relatnship with no intimacy, ,can i rily pull it thru
(4)will i make it 2 heaven
lastly,worried i dont kno my HIV status,iv not bin bold enof 2 do d test and amazingly, that is wat i hear on d radio all d tym,
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by oboidanre(f): 8:34pm On May 19, 2011
lepasharon:

LOL grin grin
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Kuyorodele: 8:37pm On May 19, 2011
Finished secondary sch 4 yrs ago, always passing jamb & post ume yet no admission. It is seriously killing me, it makes me cry, BUT I JUST WONT STOP ENCOURAGING MY SELF!
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by chamber2(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2011
Finished secondary sch 4 yrs ago, always passing jamb & post ume yet no admission. It is seriously killing me, it makes me cry, BUT I JUST WONT STOP ENCOURAGING MY SELF!

This really touched me cos i passed through same thing.But today, i v exceeded my aim and still hoping 4 more.

Keep pushing, you will soon get there
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by gomeek(f): 9:40pm On May 19, 2011
1.exactly a year afta i lost my sweetfwend 2 sickle cell aneamia,yt to get a good.(good friends r hard 2 come by).
2.cant go bk 2 skul(ABU),cos i a'int sure 'bout wat abokis might be up to on the 29th.unrest in zaria
3.cant take my mind off a pix i saw on palness.('bout larvae growin on a lady's boob)SCARY AAARRGGGHH!
4.nid to graduate quikly n help my parents.
5.nid to discover my hidden true talents.
6.rily rily nid to have a close relationship with God.(bothers me most).
Nice thread,God bless
R
Ro
Rok
Roki
Rokia
Rokiat
Rokiatu!
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by ladyju(f): 9:52pm On May 19, 2011
A lot. I'm thinking about my health, my life, my children,
my husband, will i be alive to see my children grow? I'm thinking about what
the future holds for me,
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by KennyG6(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2011
4" or 24" ?
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by SOPRANO(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2011
[b][/b]

@ Gushis: u are welcome, just don't put all your hopes on him 'cause u can be good by urself. hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Good luck.

@ Odunu: Don't worry, I will add you as a relative so u can get yankee greencard, then your diesel issue will be over  grin grin

@ 10cirenoh:  Getting rid of your debt is simple: File BANKCRUPTCY

@ Yimiton: It's not really your money that your folks need, spend time with them and take them on a nice vacation within Africa (Obudu ranch, Accra, or on a safari in Mombasa) it's all about the fun memory.

@ Single and Lonely Folks: People are only attracted to you when you are positive minded, loving, and full of life. Better yourself both internally and externally, then you'll see how opposite gender will warm up to you. You can't give what you don't have. If you love yourself, then you can love others,

As for what's bothering me now?,  , NOTHINGGGG,    grin grin'Cause I have Jesus grin grin, oops, my bhad, i forgat that I wager $100 on chicago bulls against Miami Heat,  shocked now i'm bothered,   sad sad[b][/b]
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by 10cirenoh: 11:29pm On May 19, 2011
Ultrame:

^^^^
Thanks Bro. Glad i could share.

^^^^^
Ok Bros, I get where you are coming from and it’s a very steep climb.

Let’s extract some facts from your posts
1. Total debt portfolio: 2M
2. Monthly income: about 150k
3. Monthly expenses:
      a. transport to church: 2k
      b. transport to school: 11k
      c. Internet: 16k
      d. Fuel: 12k
      e. PHCN: 0.5k
      f. Others (feeding, rent, domestics): 20k at most
Total Expenditure: 61.5k
This leaves you with a wiggle room of about 89K (150k - 61k)for your repayment each month.

Now let’s see how much you need to repay on a daily basis if you’ve got a 12-month (365 days) tenure
= N2, 000,000/365
= N5, 480/day or 164K (N5, 480 x 30)/month

At your current income, it’s quite clear you can’t meet your goal, so something’s got to give. You may either adjust the tenure or jack up your income by either cutting more on expenses or looking for a supplementary income source for the remaining 75K.

Good luck my brother. Make it work.

Thanks bro, i know it's like a hopeless case, anyways wetin man pikin go do, maybe make i run comot for house for a while so i can go "hustle"
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 19, 2011
so many things cry cry
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by hotbella1: 11:44pm On May 19, 2011
not ready for my exam tmrw morning.spent the last week wakarin london thinkin i cld just do crash readin but the book no gree enta.am in trouble. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by pappy4real(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2011
D summary of it all is dat i need MONEY
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by lepasharon(f): 12:46am On May 20, 2011
hot-bella:

not ready for my exam tmrw morning.spent the last week wakarin london thinkin i cld just do crash readin but the book no gree enta.am in trouble. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

lool ur pissed! drink coffee nd open ur brain
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Nobody: 3:03am On May 20, 2011
My stomach is killing me ooooooooooooooooooooooo. Like seriously as if I am in labour.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Nobody: 5:26am On May 20, 2011
hmnnn, dats all i can say! Aiye ti sun mi!
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by BABE3: 5:32am On May 20, 2011
engineerd:

My guy, is it that bad--? sad
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Ultrame(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2011
engineerd:

Haa! ki lo de? Ki lo le to bee? take it easy my friend, there's no problem without a solution.

Calm down and figure the best way out.

wish u luck.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by 10cirenoh: 8:00am On May 20, 2011
rokiatu:

My stomach is killing me ooooooooooooooooooooooo. Like seriously as if I am in labour.

Have u ever been in labor before?
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by ouchexy: 8:05am On May 20, 2011
hot-bella:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Language Interpretation Game / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] / You Be:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.