Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Business Writer Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Writer Needed! (373 Views)

Business Writer And Virtual Assistant / Skilled Business Writer Wanted For Employment / Business Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Writer Needed! by Lazypoet75(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello,

I'm looking for a talented content writer that specializes in writing articles for African business blogs. I will be needing 3 articles weekly, consisting of 800 words at least. You must have experience in writing interesting topics about Africa's business landscape, and be very skilled in writing engaging content that is error-free.

Please this is a serious project and It's not meant for lazy folks that like to steal or plagiarize other people's copyrighted works. If you are looking to cut corners and produce stolen content, please don't apply. I have multiple years' experience in this business and I won't pay for stolen content. I will pay N2000 per article and will be paying 6000 for the three articles weekly to the writer.

Requirements at a Glance

* Experience in writing engaging business articles for African audience is a must
* Good grasp of English language (preferably British English)
* Good punctuation skills
* Meeting of deadlines ( Your 3 articles must be ready by Saturday Evening)
* You must have a plagiarism checker account
* You must have at least a free version of Grammarly account.

Interested applicants can reach me via email with work samples at lazypoet.me@gmail.com.
Re: Business Writer Needed! by 9jatrends: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
What about a talented and very versatile writer that can write in almost every niche , has not written in business niche but can do justice to the job? If you dont mind. You reach me on mail via trendsofnaija@gmail.com
Re: Business Writer Needed! by spiralwedge(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lazypoet75:
Hello,

I'm looking for a talented content writer that specializes in writing articles for African business blogs. I will be needing 3 articles weekly, consisting of 800 words at least. You must have experience in writing interesting topics about Africa's business landscape, and be very skilled in writing engaging content that is error-free.

Please this is a serious project and It's not meant for lazy folks that like to steal or plagiarize other people's copyrighted works. If you are looking to cut corners and produce stolen content, please don't apply. I have multiple years' experience in this business and I won't pay for stolen content. I will pay N2000 per article and will be paying 6000 for the three articles weekly to the writer.

Requirements at a Glance

* Experience in writing engaging business articles for African audience is a must

Interested applicants can reach me via email with work samples at lazypoet.me@gmail.com.

I dont the first and the last two.

But you will get result.
Re: Business Writer Needed! by 23n23: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Lazypoet75:
Hello,

Requirements at a Glance

Interesting offer!

But, I'll write at 3k per article, 3articles a week.
Payment immediately after delivery (no stories)
Hit me up!
Re: Business Writer Needed! by aylive02(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Interesting
Re: Business Writer Needed! by oliverwrites: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
9jatrends:
What about a talented and very versatile writer that can write in almost every niche , has not written in business niche but can do justice to the job? If you dont mind. You reach me on mail via trendsofnaija@gmail.com

Talented? You are a copypaster you basically copy and paste people's articles and then go about lying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Vacancies / Newgate Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.