Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How To Make Money With YOUTUBE Without Recording Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Money With YOUTUBE Without Recording Videos (316 Views)

Brand New 2-in-1 Wireless Phone Microphone For Recording Videos With Your Phone. / How To Make Money With Youtube Without Recording Videos / Home Tips For Recording Videos With Your Infinix Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With YOUTUBE Without Recording Videos by Covenant00001: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello Fams.
This is Covenant by name. I am a Content Creator and a Youtuber. I am running a youtube channel by which I am able to generate income with it.

However, my Youtube Channel hasn't been monetized but I am still making income with it, though It is 67% to monetization by the time of writing this email. You can check out my channel HERE.

I am so glad to let you know that you can start making an income with youtube whether you can create videos or most are not even familiar with this and most lack the idea or how to really go about, but worry not! I gat you cover in that aspect.

I am actually running a free Online Class of how you can start making money on youtube without even recording a video, that is, a Faceless Youtuber. There you will learn:

A new method of running a YouTube Channel without recording Video and make money
How to choose a Niche and generate a lifetime income with it.
Secrets behind others making money online as a/an YOUTUBERS, INFLUENCERS, CONTENT CREATOR, etc.

Join the online class Hi -0-9-0-4-6-0-5-9-5-7-2- to join

(1) (Reply)

Note 8i / Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro Price / I Need Any Type Of Galaxy S8 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.