Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari (28624 Views)

20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari / Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association / Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Gfskw: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
crime corruption havoc terrorist
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by fashrola(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Charge and Bail lawyers lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Psoul(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What crime?
I don't have time for petty mind.
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by einsteine(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
31 Northern lawyers? Wetin dem know? Is it not a Northern judge that failed woefully when he was being assessed to be a judge at the International Criminal Court?
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Newness2019: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
IF THEY HAVE SENSE, THE 33 OF THEM = 1 INTERNSHIP LAWER IN AMERICA.
THEY SHOULD CONTRIBUTE MONEY TO HIRE ONE LAWER ON INTERNSHIP TO REPRESENT THE MAN IN USA
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Johnsown1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
I thought the FBI wanted to question Abba Kyrie concerning his involvement in the scam case, so I don't understand the quoting upon quoting of the various sections by these learned citizens of the north because I don't think that anybody has abused his right already. So he should answer for the crimes levelled against him na.
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
This goes deeper than the mere eyes can see.
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by blackpanda: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Does Nigeria have extradition act with Kenya and Benin? But you support them forcefully kidnapping people from there and you’re changing mouth now that it concerns your people.

I support who Stop talking rubbish pls
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by blackpanda: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
officialfoodie:

Ah! Jesu o! Your social studies teacher would be having severe stomach ache right now. Say 1935? What?

Keep kwayet.
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by FreeIgboho: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
4e3
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by mmsen: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a servant country will extradite a civil servant to another country for a crime they supposedly committed while in Nigeria. Kyari is not going anywhere, he will be trialed in Nigeria, our Courts have competent jurisdiction, it seems you don’t know how the law operates?, Mumu Haters.

Nigeria has competent judges? lipsrsealed

You are already a 'servant country', you import everything of value and export poverty.
Re: 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by juman(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2021
He is a thief.
Like other nigerian police officers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sehu Sani Welcomes Sunday Igboho To ‘Ex-Prisoners Club' / Bishop Kukah's Message To Buhari, Tinubu, Obidients, Supreme Court On Easter / Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.