Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village (1463 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / People Mistake This Innjoo Phone For Samsung Galaxy 8: Will You Buy? / Specs Of Innjoo Vision With Bezelless Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by End123: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
It's so said INNJOO is no more in Nigeria. They had so much promise. I contacted them in 2015 when they painted Unilag Red or was it Orange-Red ?, via Facebook that I could help them market their phones. They never replied, they most have been SO SURE of themselves that they thought they did not need external advice.
When I said " Xiaomi have what it takes to Dominate Computer Village "on Nairaland 4 hours ago blind zealots of Computer Village " Blues " mistook me for a Xiaomi Fan. I'm a Fan of All phone companies,. He who employes me I am their real Fan.
If you sell FUFU instead of smartphone in Computer Village I am your Fan. Just Joking. Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!! Made in Naija Smartphone _ FUFU flavor. They are trying to do KitKat Marshmallow and Oreos Naija Style. Ha ha ha !!!!!! I wonder if they really dupe you very well they might add vegetables and a piece of meat. Ha ha ha ?!!!!
Shine Your Eye. Do not buy expensive phone for a very low price. Na set up. Someone tried to sell me an InfiniX 2021 phone worth N50,000 for N5,000, the guy smelt like an alcohol brewery, I new it would go south once I parted with the cash, the guy could just start shouting " Ole, Ole , Ole, not like English Premier League but like Nigerian Premier Thief.
My N5,000 will become his and he will take back his phone , then his colleagues will pretend they are doing me a favour and tell me to run before police catch me. Lagos Na wa !

2 Likes

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by Babalegba(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
I remember injoo or was it injury,very stupid company.

2 Likes

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by sunshineV(f): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2021
guy u dey okay so

7 Likes

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by phemmyfour: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Innjoo with injury phones...charging Wahala no be here

1 Like

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by Harrykn: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Yes ooo, till thy kingdom come
Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by Udantu: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2021
The phone that swells up and down undecided

1 Like

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by CirocBoi(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2021
sunshineV:
guy u dey okay so

Lmaooooo person when dey MENT!!!!

1 Like

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by EmmaxKeys: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2021
End123:
It's so said INNJOO is no more in Nigeria. They had so much promise. I contacted them in 2015 when they painted Unilag Red or was it Orange-Red ?, via Facebook that I could help them market their phones. They never replied, they most have been SO SURE of themselves that they thought they did not need external advice.
When I said " Xiaomi have what it takes to Dominate Computer Village "on Nairaland 4 hours ago blind zealots of Computer Village " Blues " mistook me for a Xiaomi Fan. I'm a Fan of All phone companies,. He who employes me I am their real Fan.
If you sell FUFU instead of smartphone in Computer Village I am your Fan. Just Joking. Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!! Made in Naija Smartphone _ FUFU flavor. They are trying to do KitKat Marshmallow and Oreos Naija Style. Ha ha ha !!!!!! I wonder if they really dupe you very well they might add vegetables and a piece of meat. Ha ha ha ?!!!!
Shine Your Eye. Do not buy expensive phone for a very low price. Na set up. Someone tried to sell me an InfiniX 2021 phone worth N50,000 for N5,000, the guy smelt like an alcohol brewery, I new it would go south once I parted with the cash, the guy could just start shouting " Ole, Ole , Ole, not like English Premier League but like Nigerian Premier Thief.
My N5,000 will become his and he will take back his phone , then his colleagues will pretend they are doing me a favour and tell me to run before police catch me. Lagos Na wa !

Guys, this is what happens to a person when he doesn't have job.

1 Like

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by Friedyokes: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Make una hold op before Im enter street oh

1 Like

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Before I buy phone, I first look at the availability to get the phone part in case it get broken or has any fault...
If the cost to repair is too much or hard to find the phone part. I will jejely buy nokia torch light grin

2 Likes

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by TechCapon(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
This guy is high on skunk grin

1 Like

Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by Simeonjoe1: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Inn-what? grin
Re: INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village by 11Anonymous(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Marketing is not only about you. Lol. If you produce shit and spend billions marketing, nobody will patronise your product. Injoo made shity phones.

Xiaomi is gaining grounds not because of their marketing strategy, but because they produce quality phones. In fact, their marketing strategy is poor, but people are still patronising them. Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Samsung For Sale / I Just Discovered The New Oppo Reno 8 / Gmail On Your Phone Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.