Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Listen To This Inspiring Song To Start Your Day - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To This Inspiring Song To Start Your Day (135 Views)

SAKADELLI Drops 'I Am Enough' Another Soul Inspiring Song To Celebrate Women / Latest Inspiring Song From Nairaland / Mention An Inspiring Song Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To This Inspiring Song To Start Your Day by Thomist(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2021
I was searching for motivational song on Google on where I got this song through Tooxclusive site. Since then whenever I feel like giving up, this song is what pushes me to put my head up. It was as if it was primarily made for me. Because the story and prayers and the message of this song is direct to me. It part of me.

My best verse is the Mama's prayer to his song leaving village for city, in verse 1. Also the Angel Vivi motivational Melody, then in the punchline the young Depounds murdered the beat with rap full of prayers...chai. If blow I must meet this guys to thank them.

ABOUT THE SONG BY TOOXCLUSIVE

“ Hustle ” is a song by the Nigerian
talented Artiste; Thompson Cajethan and Nkiruka
Mbanefo popularly known as Depounds x Angel
Vivi.
“ Hustle ” is a sure motivational banger to keep your day going, as it can inspire you, and at the same time make you dance to beat. With this song, indeed, Africa has gotten a new talent.

Download on link below via tooxclusive

https://tooxclusive.com/depounds-x-angel-vivi-hustle/

(1) (Reply)

Sweeden Based Gospel Artiste " Ruth Love Is Set To Drop A New Single Ft Progress / Watch This Thrilling Worship Section By Norbliss / Motif Casing, Montage Casing And Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.