Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka (11245 Views)

Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by kingthreat(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2021
This guy will win Anambra state governorship on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by descarado: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Is this man not a practicing physician anymore?

Does he have a side hustle that fund him?

Anyway, this na naija. Everybody is a crook
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by frankson1(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
Now this is a man with balls, they made away with his money fraudulently, cheated him during the primaries and he left them all to God, and peacefully joined Accord party that recognise what he wants to offer Anambra

Which people fraudulently made away with his money? I'm thinking is the TAX COLLECTOR party but I'm not sure so please clarify grin grin grin
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by frankson1(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2021
Cmanforall:

Most candidates will claim they would have won.
No one buys a ticket to lose.

I feel Maduka may be well-known and celebrated in his village , but not in Anambra at large.
Or may be known in Anambra because if the gigantic structure he built.

Before people start quoting me, know the likes of Ibeto, Chikason, Innoson etc. have made even more impact to better the lives of Anambra people.

I'm not from Anambra and I believed he had a better chance to be the governor if he was in the PDP but he was played out.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by ofiko123(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2021
The reason why you dumped Accord party is better left to you... It is none of our business...shikena...
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by SirBunky85(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:
I thought it's illegal for a candidate to participate in two primaries for the same election? That's basically why Okorochas inlaw is not the governor of Imo state as we speak...
uche nwosu was disqualified cuz,he's the original flag bearer of the two respective parites
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by GitmoAuditors: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by Jafaar: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2021
descarado:
Is this man not a practicing physician anymore?

Does he have a side hustle that fund him?

Anyway, this na naija. Everybody is a crook
he owns 4 pain relif center in the United States,am not sure you guys know how rich maduka is,he is the chairman he does not need to be there
he can blow 100 million dollars in this election and it won't shake him
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by shawante(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:
I thought it's illegal for a candidate to participate in two primaries for the same election? That's basically why Okorochas inlaw is not the governor of Imo state as we speak...
But obaseki did the same in Edo State yet he's the governor
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by DOTian: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2021
shawante:
But obaseki did the same in Edo State yet he's the governor
I don't think that Obaseki was involved in the PDP primaries. Not sure. . In this case, Maduka was involved in the primaries and only joined another party after "loosing out". I think that's where the rub is.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

I don't think that Obaseki was involved in the PDP primaries. Not sure. . In this case, Maduka was involved in the primaries and only joined another party after "loosing out". I think that's where the rub is.

Obaseki left APC before the primary election was held.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by shawante(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

Obaseki was involved in apc primaries alongside ize-iyamu in which the latter emerged victorious which prompted obaseki to port to PDP.

The same is playing out in this scenario.. Maduka was involved in PDP primaries but not involved in Accord primaries so I don't see any illegality here

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:
He didn't participate in ACCORD primaries, the initial winner of ACCORD primaries was substituted with him.
Moreso, supreme court ruled that Uche Nwosu was the authentic candidate of APC, that is why the abracadabra of Hope Uzodinma later on being declared the governor still baffles everybody till date. Supreme court is yet to explain the mystery.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by wayne4loan: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2021
donmixc:
Igbotic man, nobody cares which party you join. Nothing good can ever come from your region
na swear sad
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by Izongdave(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Our political systems could be better.
Why should I be a member of a political party and I can't vote in the primary? Is it that difficult for the result to be collated from various wards or L.G.As not to talk of online voting
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by SavageResponse(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
He was robbed by the PDP. I don't blame him for joining another party
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by descarado: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jafaar:
he owns 4 pain relif center in the United States,am not sure you guys know how rich maduka is,he is the chairman he does not need to be there
he can blow 100 million dollars in this election and it won't shake him
Maduka is not any chairman. And a chairman in any medical hospital that's not Nigeria can't just japa. You guys believe anything you read online
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by Jafaar: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
descarado:

Maduka is not any chairman. And a chairman in any medical hospital that's not Nigeria can't just japa. You guys believe anything you read online
go to Las Vegas pain institute website,go and check who the MD is there,he has 5 in the U.S
don't be talking anyhow what you don't know
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by freshalien: 4:40am On Aug 13, 2021
drizslim:
There's no reason u dumped PDP for accord, it all going according to plans.. I will just watch u smile while they chop the few remaining dollars

Let me laugh small! grin grin grin

You think such a man has only one source of income? You think he doesn’t have investments? His Pain Institute in Las Vegas alone would finance your entire lineage for five generations.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by freshalien: 4:46am On Aug 13, 2021
elmessiahs:
Political parties are platform or vehicles to public office, if a car is broken and you must reach your destination, then you need to board another.
Elmessiahs

I am sure the democrats and republicans as well as the conservatives and labour party in the U.S and U.K respectively would disagree with you. I am sure the far left, center left, christian democrats and far right in Europe would also disagree with you and that is because these political parties and leanings have principles and rules they abide by, a constructive stance on fundamental issues of development and growth in their countries.

But in a dead and rotten country like Nigeria, anything goes. Here you are, a citizen of the aforementioned country, who is not tired of suffering and living the life of a pooper while in the midst of abundant human and natural resources; here you are defending mediocrity, greed and corruption. Tweh!! I spit on you and Nigeria! Tweh! Y’all are cursed to suffer till you die!
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by freshalien: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Alex report bookspaced the accord position for you.

That was actually the plan B right from onset.

So Oga Maduka, refuse the urge to shalaye

I am just imagining how when you see him you would be saying “Chief, Chief! Oga Maduka, anything for your boy! Alex my Chairman, I greet you”!

Shalaye kee u dia! You would blast online and beg him for money when you meet him in person.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by freshalien: 4:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Cmanforall:

Most candidates will claim they would have won.
No one buys a ticket to lose.

I feel Maduka may be well-known and celebrated in his village , but not in Anambra at large.
Or may be known in Anambra because if the gigantic structure he built.

Before people start quoting me, know the likes of Ibeto, Chikason, Innoson etc. have made even more impact to better the lives of Anambra people.

Anambara people just like Nigerians deserve the suffering and hardship coming their way daily, because just like Nigerians, they see the path to prosperity and development, yet choose the one that leads to poverty, hunger and death due to religious, ethnic and political sentiments. I feel no sympathy when people complain about Nigeria because we brought all of it on ourselves.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by descarado: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Jafaar:
go to Las Vegas pain institute website,go and check who the MD is there,he has 5 in the U.S
don't be talking anyhow what you don't know
MD is different from chairman undecided
A founder may not necessarily be the chairman.
If he is, he is no longer a practicing Dr. All civilised countries have established laws that professionals must adher to. A practising Dr won't be seen anywhere among civilised countries off duty for some months without query from the authorities even if he is the chairman.
Unless he don't deep hand into the finance of the hospital, founder or not, he has loads of queries to answer for financial embezzlement. This is not Nigeria.
I can see the reason behind his desperation.
Wikipedia said he is a business man which I believe. You don't know how hospitals function outside Nigeria. You should be the one who should go and learn how things are done in saner clime and stop comparing with Nigerian rudderless system.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by elmessiahs(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2021
freshalien:

I am sure the democrats and republicans as well as the conservatives and labour party in the U.S and U.K respectively would disagree with you. I am sure the far left, center left, christian democrats and far right in Europe would also disagree with you and that is because these political parties and leanings have principles and rules they abide by, a constructive stance on fundamental issues of development and growth in their countries.

But in a dead and rotten country like Nigeria, anything goes. Here you are, a citizen of the aforementioned country, who is not tired of suffering and living the life of a pooper while in the midst of abundant human and natural resources; here you are defending mediocrity, greed and corruption. Tweh!! I spit on you and Nigeria! Tweh! Y’all are cursed to suffer till you die!
Bro my view is based on what is practiced here, though I don't condescend to the ritual but it's the norm which is the basis of our analysis. No harm
Elmessiahs
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by freshalien: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
elmessiahs:

Bro my view is based on what is practiced here, though I don't condescend to the ritual but it's the norm which is the basis of our analysis. No harm
Elmessiahs

The fact that it is the norm doesn’t make it right. Do not support mediocrity because it is what you see around you. You should know better and speak up against ridiculous practices, whether they are the norm or not.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka by elmessiahs(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
freshalien:

The fact that it is the norm doesn’t make it right. Do not support mediocrity because it is what you see around you. You should know better and speak up against ridiculous practices, whether they are the norm or not.
I respect your view, it's saner and idealistic. But the reality Is what we face every which is substandard to natural justice.
Elmessiahs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers / FG Has Saved ₦‎1.45 Trillion From Subsidy Removal - Mohammed Idris / Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.