Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) (43315 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Dre183(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2021
patosat494:
Color

Pay after service?

If you agree, quote me
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by mhychophelha1(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2021
And if it's a coming vehicle o, people go carry am dey do yanga but set eye on cows gbam aja 4.. grin
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Doubuzofficial: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Omo, this yeye dey smell
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by deboysben(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2021
GardenOfGod:

You are speaking like one with authority. Are you one of the corpers at the camp, or just your thought?
Remember, misinformation is a crime grin

Have you made efforts to know if he's a corper in that camp before you support him?
I'm a corper there and what he said is true.
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2021
deboysben:
I'm a corper there and what he said is true.
Is alright
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by deboysben(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Lol.
The cow wants to sing iseyaaa iseyaaa with them. grin grin
omo ogun iseyaaa.
I dey tell u.
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by ignis: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Please Buhari should not see this...
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by deboysben(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Idrismusty97:
Camped here smiley. The place is fenced, one of the best camp in the country. "First class camp" as our super mama would say. That cow is probably for meal.
woman of timber and caliber grin
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Ahasco(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2021
They seem to enjoy the audience noting from the exhilaration
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by BelovedofLord: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2021
ExAngel007:
The parade competition at the NYSC orientation camp in Ogun state was disrupted today August 11 after a marauding cow invaded the parade ground.

The cow went out in search of someone or something to attack. The cow was however apprehended by the corp members and the military officers on ground.

Watch a video showing the incident below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZq71djacMM
]
[
§
This can at best be described as: Mother of all shame and Animal Farm!
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by fxsky: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2021
Very Misleading Caption........

Copers weren't on the run. But rather ran and apprehend the Cow.

What if the one cow is meant for camp feeding?
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Paul667(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
KillGod:
But when will the discussion about 9ja change from cows matter. undecided
It will change whenever we agree to leave the "illiterate-dominated and cow owners owned one Nigeria".
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Funny
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by SEGLIZ: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
kissdabride:
Why are you and your Oga ontop are pained did he abuse you no.Don't know maybe you are cow.

you are such a negative energy, in what way did I insult the man. I don't expect you to then insult me in return.

you don't need to pronounce me a cow, we shouldn't create undue tension out of fun that is my stand.

that cow is meant for their meal we can see, don't be pained if I ruin your fun.
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Chibuezem(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Files:
See grown up adults running for cow. Why run for better meat grin
By Wednesday I go don commot camp. I don dey meet plenty babes already, cows inclusive cheesy
so you go use hand kill rampaging Cow wow grin
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Ole33: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good one
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by MrOmor: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cows will always trend in this country.

When Buhari studied Cow Management, what do you expect?
See where it is revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpi7O6sYYGs
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by belovez(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
The fear of Fulani and cow the begining of wisdom.

That's what those corpers exhibited in that video.
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by eomajeh: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
MrOmor:
Cows will always trend in this country.

When Buhari studied Cow Management, what do you expect?
See where it is revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpi7O6sYYGs

Hahahaha... definitely the video of the year

Now I understand our Oga's affinity for cows
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by ShedrachU(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lol, poor reporting.

Normally, all NYSC camps has at least two cows for corp member for the three weeks camping experience.

Breakfast= Bread and tea
Lunch= Rice + meat (cow meat)
Dinner= Swallow + meat (cow meat)

So, let's stop making noise
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by ShedrachU(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
gulfer:
Lies, that cow is for their meals... There's always cows bought for feeding corpers in every camp. My thought is that this one escaped/broke away from it's rope cool cool cool

You just said what most ignoramuses here don't know. I like having discussion with experienced people like you.

My problem with most Nigerians is, they take every little thing to insult or attack the government. For Christ sake, all camps have cows for meat. I served in Nasarawa, and we had two cows donated by the federal government.

Well, na media dey sometimes bring wahala for 9ja.
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na children dey do NYSC now ..
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by gulfer: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
ShedrachU:

You just said what most ignoramuses here don't know. I like having discussion with experienced people like you.

My problem with most Nigerians is, they take every little thing to insult or attack the government. For Christ sake, all camps have cows for meat. I served in Nasarawa, and we had two cows donated by the federal government.

Well, na media dey sometimes bring wahala for 9ja.
Absolutely, that is why I will really support moderation of social media. So much of the current socioeconomic problem stemmed from mismanagement of information, it is just worrying that so many people you'd expect to be enlighten also jump on this ship everytime angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by kissdabride: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=SEGLIZ post=104709031]
you are such a negative energy, in what way did insult the man. I don't expect you to then insult me in return.

you don't need to pronounce me a cow, we shouldn't create undue tension out of fun that is my stand.

that cow meant for we can see, don't be pained if ruin your fun. [/quote Rammed cow
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Naijanascam: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hahahaha plentiful wahala for who talk against cows.......
Bigger government pikins came to be oriented while the lesser and suffering government pikins ran out for safety
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Kylexy3000(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
This doesn't look like Ogun NYSC camp.
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Kingisibor: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oh boy! See meat, make them kill the cow chop. No time to look for the owner of the cow.
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by 77up(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
gulfer:
Lies, that cow is for their meals... There's always cows bought for feeding corpers in every camp. My thought is that this one escaped/broke away from it's rope cool cool cool
that's true and definitely,that was what happened but what did you expect from hateful people that always ready to tongue lash their own country? May God help their soul. I only blame the ones in charge of that cow because if that cow should knock someone down ,na die o
Re: Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
For having the audacity to invade a corpers parade ground, if that guy is not promptly turned into barbeque and pepper soup then those corpers should have their service year extended by 5 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Rivers State Corper Drowns After Having A Hair Cut (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.