Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam (25200 Views)

Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Ex-bank MD Bags 19 Years For N29m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam by eagleeye2: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Why is she repaying #3.7m
What about the other 1M
Re: Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam by BreakingNews21: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Moneyboyz:
I wonder how many year political looters will get for the billions.. that should be 222.2 years in prison for every billion stolen, if they can't complete it, their kids will take over.

true talk.

Surah Mutaffifin, Verses 1-6

1. “Woe to the defrauders,”
2. “Who, when they take a measure from people, take it in full,”
3. “But when they give by measure or weight to men, they cause loss (give less than what is due)."
4. “Do they not think that they shall be raised (to life again)?"
5. "For a Great Day”
6. “The Day when (all) mankind shall stand before the Lord of the Worlds?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam by Wapgod(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
falseprophet:
This one wan cash-out grin

I see alot of potential bankers who are planning cashing out on this thread

I see most of them get caught in first attempt

This i have seen!

You be seer.
Falseprophet
I have been following you for some time now.
Re: Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam by Fortez: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Really
Re: Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam by Habib101: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Him go hearam and no bail or fine option
Re: Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam by spritedmalcomx: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
See as she cute

Anyways do the time

Contact me for the purchase and hire of barges, tug boats vessels etc 08133761640
Re: Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam by ayandee: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Eeya... She spoilt a very good opportunity. If she had kept her integrity, the top, not the prison, would have been her place. I hardly read about women bank managers in the North, she's no doubt one of such few at the pinnacle of that career. She lost more than the N4.7m
you are right. She lost more than N4.7m. Being a woman and from the north, she stood a great chance of being appointed to a bigger rôle later on. She messed up
Re: Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam by Poleski: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Good. But what of policians who stole billions?
Re: Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam by litaninja(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
5 billion....slap on the wrist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos / Two Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India With 254 Grams Of Cocaine(Photo) / Aged Couple Killed And Dumped In A Well In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.