Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerians Living In Benin Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Benin Republic (527 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In Benin Republic by Oladoyinipede: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2021
Yesterday,I wanted to find information concerning life in Benin Republic for Nigerians. I went to YouTube and surprisingly, I didn't see much.
So please, y'all Nigerians living in Benin Republic come share your experiences and let's know what it's like.

P.S:if you know a thread similar to this is on nairaland, please do share the link to it!!
Re: Nigerians Living In Benin Republic by Maxwell08: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
Yesterday,I wanted to find information concerning life in Benin Republic for Nigerians. I went to YouTube and surprisingly, I didn't see much.
So please, y'all Nigerians living in Benin Republic come share your experiences and let's know what it's like.

P.S:if you know a thread similar to this is on nairaland, please do share the link to it!!
What do you want to know?it's less than 3 hours boat road from ebute ero and they charge 4k. If you're using badagry hold your pain relief due to the bad road and shine your eyes in seme border

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Benin Republic by Oladoyinipede: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Maxwell08:

What do you want to know?it's less than 3 hours boat road from ebute ero and they charge 4k. If you're using badagry hold your pain relief due to the bad road and shine your eyes in seme border
Do you live there? If you do, how's life there in comparison to that in Nigeria?
Let's talk about the cost of living over there,their Government system,their health system,education system, entertainment, security and so on..
Re: Nigerians Living In Benin Republic by nwadikeokey11: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oladoyinipede:

There are so many threads on Benin republic here. Just go to google and type. (Nairaland travel Nigerians living in Benin republic)' many threads to that would crop up, then select any one with many posts, and I'm very sure u will easily find d answer u are looking for there. Good luck.
Re: Nigerians Living In Benin Republic by Oladoyinipede: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thanks.
nwadikeokey11:
There are so many threads on Benin republic here. Just go to google and type. (Nairaland travel Nigerians living in Benin republic)' many threads to that would crop up, then select any one with many posts, and I'm very sure u will easily find d answer u are looking for there. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Deceitful Passport Agents- Mary Nnaji / How To Apply For Full Masters Degree Scholarship In Canada / Europe Based Man Lashes Out At Nigerian Girls To Resist Billing Him This Festive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.