Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) (4351 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees to about N500,000k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by real777(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Came across this frightening gully site yesterday at the back of University of Benin after the Capitol gate. This is about the manageable road to gain access to Efosa Community and other nearby villages. If nothing is done quickly by the federal government, the road will be completely collapsed.

The gully stretches to the small river there. I think the road construction company that handled the project some years ago contributed to the sudden appearance of this gully. Their concrete slabs and all that were all swept away.

Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Bilabong(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Fahdiga(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2021
This administration has failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Goldbw122(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by tillaman(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Vicdgreat556(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2021
Dey said the future is female, that's what uniben students are facing right now, where this new VC has turned another general in the neck of the students.....

Please how cutting of trees, and planting of flowers,or moving of car park from maingate to bank Rd of the school,or how the evacuation of all fellowship in the sch to sport complex really do have any impact on the life of students?..

With how tough things are right now in this country, inflation in every facet of the country,the impact of covid still hitting hard even FG won't stop borrowing, and this general VC ordered all students to pay up their sch fees before Sept 3rd,when lecture starts on 23rd of this August,not even up to 2weeks, failure to do so,a extra 10k will be added to the sch fees you ought to pay, and within a week or so,if you haven't paid, another 10k will be added, making 20k...

And I began to wonder and ponder,what good has this woman VC ever done in the life of uniben students, she's not behaving like a mother,no sympathy,no empathy, she's mean, and means what she says, and say what she means.. putting many students in panic, and parents running Helter skelter..

Before her tenor, there re VC's who has come and gone,the likes of Prof oshodin, Faraday, and then, individually, u can even sponsor yourself to sch,cos the sch fees was way cheaper,12k or 14k, and even grace of deadline for sch fees over 2months, infact most times it was second semester,I knew of people who graduated from uniben who only paid acceptance fee, and didn't pay sch fees till dey graduate... after graduation,dey went to source for money, come back, and pay up all their debt ... and collect their certificate..

If there's anytime needed for more grace to pay sch fees is now when sch fees is sky rocked from 12k or 14k(sci) to almost 47k..but reverse is the case, rather the Gen VC has decided to worsen the plights of the students and parents facing the harsh economy of this mal administration..

Not up to a month where some Alumni of this great institution gave the institution 1billion naira grant..free..when I heard of it, I'm like this might prompt the sch authority to even lessen the sch fees or put smiles on the faces of uniben students by reducing something as regards financial burdens...

She's just a VC, not even a governor, and look at what we are going through already..

This is the same VC who ordered a legally elected officials of the SUG to leave their offices because they protested against some abnormalities in the sch,they got suspended, and chased out of their offices,same Gen VC did that...
....many students are single handedly training themselves in this sch, how can dey survive this,some parents have 2,3 children in the sch,how can dey survive this... wicked witch...

Now the SUG re back,but spineless to the Apogee,because she's successfully destroyed the efficacy of the students body..

Who will fight for the students now

Save uniben students from appointed APC VC to kill uniben students..

Even pharaoh won't do this in his time..

Back to all those who partook or involved in bringing this APC administration back the second time,it can't be well with you oo... except you cry bitterly for forgiveness....

#save uniben students from tyrant hungry self centered heartless buhari VC...#

14 Likes

Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by UncleHaba22: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Una no go blame the past or present governor's na buhari una go blame grin
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Ceenachi: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Nigeria with bads road sha, u won't believed that I mistakenly bite someone meat pie when we enter gallop

1 Like

Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Notryme80: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Vicdgreat556:
Dey said the future is female, that's what uniben students are facing right now, where this new VC has turned another general in the neck of the students.....

Please how cutting of trees, and planting of flowers,or moving of car park from maingate to bank Rd of the school,or how the evacuation of all fellowship in the sch to sport complex really do have any impact on the life of students?..

With how tough things are right now in this country, inflation in every facet of the country,the impact of covid still hitting hard even FG won't stop borrowing, and this general VC ordered all students to pay up their sch fees before Sept 3rd,when lecture starts on 23rd of this August,not even up to 2weeks, failure to do so,a extra 10k will be added to the sch fees you ought to pay, and within a week or so,if you haven't paid, another 10k will be added, making 20k...

And I began to wonder and ponder,what good has this woman VC ever done in the life of uniben students, she's not behaving like a mother,no sympathy,no empathy, she's mean, and means what she says, and say what she means.. putting many students in panic, and parents running Helter skelter..

Before her tenor, there re VC's who has come and gone,the likes of Prof oshodin, Faraday, and then, individually, u can even sponsor yourself to sch,cos the sch fees was way cheaper,12k or 14k, and even grace of deadline for sch fees over 2months, infact most times it was second semester,I knew of people who graduated from uniben who only paid acceptance fee, and didn't pay sch fees till dey graduate... after graduation,dey went to source for money, come back, and pay up all their debt ... and collect their certificate..

If there's anytime needed for more grace to pay sch fees is now when sch fees is sky rocked from 12k or 14k(sci) to almost 47k..but reverse is the case, rather the Gen VC has decided to worsen the plights of the students and parents facing the harsh economy of this mal administration..

Not up to a month where some Alumni of this great institution gave the institution 1billion naira grant..free..when I heard of it, I'm like this might prompt the sch authority to even lessen the sch fees or put smiles on the faces of uniben students by reducing something as regards financial burdens...

She's just a VC, not even a governor, and look at what we are going through already..

This is the same VC who ordered a legally elected officials of the SUG to leave their offices because they protested against some abnormalities in the sch,they got suspended, and chased out of their offices,same Gen VC did that...
....many students are single handedly training themselves in this sch, how can dey survive this,some parents have 2,3 children in the sch,how can dey survive this... wicked witch...

Now the SUG re back,but spineless to the Apogee,because she's successfully destroyed the efficacy of the students body..

Back to all those who partook or involved in bringing this APC administration back the second time,it can't be well with you oo... except you cry bitterly for forgiveness....

#save uniben students from tyrant hungry self centered heartless buhari VC ...#

Lol cheesy
It's all the effect of inferiority complex by women so that the slightest opportunity they get, they will be too extreme and rigid in carrying out their duties in order not to be perceived as weak by the public thereby end up doing more than it's necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by ObaKlaz: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thank God my undergrad days were in the times of Prof. Godwin Osayuki Oshodin. I really liked him. Cool guy!
Salami ain't smilling! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Rickmann: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
real777:
Came across this frightening gully site yesterday at the back of University of Benin after the Capitol gate. This is about the manageable road to gain access to Efosa Community and other nearby villages. If nothing is done quickly by the federal government, the road will be completely collapsed.

The gully stretches to the small river there. I think the road construction company that handled the project some years ago contributed to the sudden appearance of this gully. Their concrete slabs and all that were all swept away.

And that's supposed to be a federal university.
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Gadafii: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
this one go swallow dangote truck oooo, ayyyy shocked
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our notice,we will spend a year to think about,we sincerely can't give you a date when we will start working towards the reconstruction of the road, thank you.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Seriously all the governors and their useless party have failed us.
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by 22o62021: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Me wey go soon drop out
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Where that slim boy wey with him dreadlocks him look like my neighbor mopping stick, shey na him alma mater be this?grin

True true edo no be lagos grin grin
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by PlayerMeji: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Final year project for the Civil Engineering department
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by IJOBA11: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
WHERE IS AGENT FASHOLA
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by STEWpid(f): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please, tell us something new...this is not a news!

Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by ShitHead(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Flood don fucck the place doggy style...many rounds.

See the wide hole.
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by yuping(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
My people will start praying now and hand it over to God instead of dragging the state and federal government.
When will go begin like better development for this out area.
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by samwash(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
So this gully still dey this place, I thought by now the government have done something abt it.
I remember years back when world bank & some of the governing body of the school visited that site, so nothing has been done ever since then?
Na wa for this country men ooo !!!
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Uyi168: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Vicdgreat556:

[/b]With how tough things are right now in this country, inflation in every facet of the country,the impact of covid still hitting hard even FG won't stop borrowing, and this general VC ordered all students to pay up their sch fees before Sept 3rd,when lecture starts on 23rd of this August,not even up to 2weeks, failure to do so,a extra 10k will be added to the sch fees you ought to pay, and within a week or so,if you haven't paid, another 10k will be added, making 20k...[b]

#save uniben students from tyrant hungry self centered heartless buhari VC...#
Please, can you provide proof of the parts in bold?..
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Fragility6: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Uyi168:
Please, can you provide proof of the parts in bold?..

If e give u proof u go confront the VC? una can ask some stupid irrelevant questions. My sister dey d uniben n i heard it too. na true
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Uyi168: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fragility6:

If e give u proof u go confront the VC? una can ask some stupid irrelevant questions. My sister dey d uniben n i heard it too. na true
U mumu nor be small.

I'm also a student of the school. Me nevr hear am. I need clarifications. I plan paying my school fees late..

And I didn't even mentioned you. U run enter matter begin run your dirty mouth.
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by puppie017: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
I choke
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by gly(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
This administration has failed woefully

Sometimes I will wonder your age as regards how you comment without doing your home work on subject matter. No offence please.
You should ask yourself how old is prof Lilian Salami's administration. You should also ask yourself the legacy prof Faraday left behind before this woman takes over to savage things.
This was the same attitude you demonstrated in one of the threads weeks ago that almost everyone shut you down.
Please think before you comment or read and move on. It is not a must you comment.

1 Like

Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Fragility6: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Uyi168:
U mumu nor be small.

I'm also a student of the school. Me nevr hear am. I need clarifications. I plan paying my school fees late..

And I didn't even mentioned you. U run enter matter begin run your dirty mouth.
U win make i lock up u. My sister dey dat school bro
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Uyi168: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fragility6:

U win make i lock up u. My sister dey dat school bro
Your sister na smalling for that uniben.
Me na senior man.
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Uyi168: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
gly:

Sometimes I will wonder your age as regards how you comment without doing your home work on subject matter. No offence please.
You should ask yourself how old is prof Lilian Salami's administration. You should also ask yourself the legacy prof Faraday left behind before this woman takes over to savage things.
This was the same attitude you demonstrated in one of the threads weeks ago that almost everyone shut you down.
Please think before you comment or read and move on. It is not a must you comment.
Thanks jare..
I just sit down dy look the guy.
Re: Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) by Bunmhi(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paying School Fees Abroad / Yabatech:::::cut Off Mark For 2015/2016 Is Now Officially Out::::: / Must-ask Questions And Answers During SIWES/I.T Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.