Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. (1142 Views)

Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by Destranger: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Help..... Pls someone managed to withdraw from my account without using my ATM card. I still don't know how.

Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by adecz: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2021
undecided

Na all this keke & POS operators
wey you dey patronize.. ☹️☹️
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by bigpicture001: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2021
He/she used just ur fone.... Or snapped ur atm and then use ur pin that he or she knows
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by Kingpin1000: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Card details may have been copied through one of those numerous POS you patronize.
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by Agadinwanyi: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Could have used your phone or your card details were compromised somewhere.
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by infinixhot3(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Dear OP, I guess someone close to you had access to your phone and your PIN.

The transaction Was a cardless withdrawal on a POS machine. Next time, do not disclose your PIN to anyone including your friends and family.

For some ignorant saying that POS operator copied his details, may God forgive you cos it's never possible for anyone to make any transaction on your bank account without access to your phone and PIN.

I'm 100% sure that it's someone close to you that did it.
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by sheanzy(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2021
infinixhot3:
Dear OP, I guess someone close to you had access to your phone and your PIN.

The transaction Was a cardless withdrawal on a POS machine. Next time, do not disclose your PIN to anyone including your friends and family.

For some ignorant saying that POS operator copied his details, may God forgive you cos it's never possible for anyone to make any transaction on your bank account without access to your phone and PIN.

I'm 100% sure that it's someone close to you that did it.
snap your atm card for me front and back.. I don't need ur pin... I want to check something

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by Zontage: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2021
hmmmmm
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by Ogamysamo: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2021
if this your story is true then the person behind it is someone close to you who knows much about your account and atm card including your pin and d last four digits of your atm card, cos this is the only way money can go out of your account without the use of atm, there is no way pos will withdraw your money without your card only money transfer is possible, what is your account number? pin? enter the last four digits of your atm card. how much do you want? send to who? which bank? that's all and your eye go clear or else you did it and had forgotten when you did it.

it is possible, no be everything another person de do. some na you just forget
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by okk4sure: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
There is a similar trend created fr ds kind situation last week(Uncovered:New system used by Frausters To Withrawal customer's money From Bank on Aug 4) wia pple voice their opinion regarding d matter.Infact,I learnt alot....
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
your card was cloned!
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by doubleE70: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
run to your bank ASAP
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by heydenrey: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
sheanzy:
snap your atm card for me front and back.. I don't need ur pin... I want to check something
abeg, you fit teach work ?
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by billynoni(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
heydenrey:
Work? Forward and cleaning of account work? Thiefing abi na stealing work?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by Truvelisback(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Destranger:
Help..... Pls someone managed to withdraw from my account without using my ATM card. I still don't know how.
Did u send any code 4rm ur phone to anyone(fraudster)? If yes, then the person dd the withdrawal.
Re: Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
heydenrey:
Thief

(1) (Reply)

See What Angry Keke Driver's Did To Married Woman House In Anambra (Video) / Young Rappers Shoot Police Officers Six Times And Sing About It / Man Cries Out After Wife Sells His Mansion For N 10million & Disappeared (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.