Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) (67938 Views)

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / Leopard Spotted At Game Reserve In Bauchi After Not Being Seen For Decades.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by SefunmiHookups: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
And I can imagine how Sampson was able to wrestle and kill a lion as the Bible states.
I believe that story 100% though.

When God sets you apart for greatness and extraordinary capabilities, it would seem like a movie to other humans.

See how the leopard is disgracing men that are supposed to have dominion over it . Hmmm.
Should I blame it on Adam's sin ?
Thinking out loud...

3 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by Metatrondivine: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jaguars are black leopards because they loose their spots, just to differentiate it.
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Soso990240:
I don't know if its just me.. why do i have this feeling that this animal can't defeat me Face-to-Face? unless it attacked me unexpectedly.

Ugandatales:

lol! This made me laugh. But why did those other guys leave that guy nah? If they all faced the leopard, they would kill it, but they are running like ole...cowards grin

Hehh. Easier said than done. We are bold to say that when watched on screen

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by tunary(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
GeneralPula:
And some people want us to believe there was one Samson that killed a lion..

This is a leopard oo. There’s Jaguar. There’s Tiger..

No human being can fight and kill any of these animals talkless of a lion..

Infact any human being that last 5mins with a lion is extremely strong.. big show undervtaker Henry the rock and other wrestle mannia giant. There are humans like giant. The Great Kali

Nonsense & different concocted lies in bible..
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by tunary(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
GeneralPula:

Infact any human being that last 5mins with a lion is extremely strong.. big show undervtaker Henry the rock and other wrestle mannia giant. There are humans like giant. The Great Kali

Wrestle mannia giants some are capable
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by iamtardey: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Noted
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by Imustnottalk: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
osamz007:

You sure say you read am. Who died abeg
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na who dey video the thing
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by israelmao(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
He should thank God for his life,the wild never meant anything good for him.
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Omooooo
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by BJanta: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
mountmoriah:
oga na error, if I no read am, how I tay know say one man pay $150 to dey rob that cat belly

Even then, it could have led to his death. It's like playing the Russian roulette.
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by pacespot(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Just one dagger in its mouth go solve this animal and its attack for good
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by oluteem: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
kramer:
I'm waiting for the part where you'll say that the attack is connected to the second coming of christ undecided

Abeg, stop I not fit laugh
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
He use him own money buy Wahala.

Chai.
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by Tenrytega: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
This free video reveals how young Nigerians are earning as high as N435,436 per month from Bet 9ja, Nairaland & other Sports betting companies without placing a single bet or owning a betting shop!"
https:///lrkoh8

Its yet another beginning of the top leagues in Europe , guess you must be tired of wasting your money on betting sites. Trust me, I was once like you until I discovered an easier way to make money from these betting companies without placing a single bet. Watch this video to learn how.
https:///lrkoh8
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by CSTRR: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
GeneralPula:

Infact any human being that last 5mins with a lion is extremely strong..

Well, the Bible didn't say Samson fought with human strength.

The bible explicited stated that his strength was superhuman and manifests when the holy spirit come on him.

4 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by Olayinka8793(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Soso990240:
I don't know if its just me.. why do i have this feeling that this animal can't defeat me Face-to-Face? unless it attacked me unexpectedly.
grin grin don't let pictures deceive you bro. As small as wild cats seems compared to humans, they weight as much as 200kg. And unless you were armed with something like a gun or machete, the odd of defeating a wild cat like that leopard is heavily unfavorable to you. Leopards have jaws so powerful that they crush right through skulls of their prey. Think about that.

6 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by Gptech(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Metatrondivine:
Jaguars are black leopards because they loose their spots, just to differentiate it.
No, they are two different animals with different habitats. Both leopards and jaguars that lose their spots due to excess melanin are called black panthers.

6 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by Starzo: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
kiddkash:

I am not condoning yahoo yahoo, but without them, these people will be spending real money doing foolish things
and the Yahoo boys wey carry the money pursue olosho and do drugs na better thing Dem carry the money dey do ABI??
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by oluwaahmed: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
mumu man: u sure say this thing no go bite me?
Igbo owner nooo, he no say u wan play with am
yoruba Leopard: thunder fire you! na my prick u wan touch,Na ogun go kill ur papa

Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by Gptech(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
pacespot:
Can you do such with a dog? Leopards are known to even attack and prey on dogs.
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by AngelicBeing: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
Hahaha, that is called pennywise, pound foolish, paid 150 dollars ( 75,000 Naira) that will cook ogbono soup loaded with kpomo, ogunfe, Turkey, bokoto, chicken, Stew, ofe owerri soup, oha soup, banga soup and I will give the money to watch a wild beast that will tear me to pieces, what kind of nonsense is this shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by muller101(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
mountmoriah:
oga na error, if I no read am, how I tay know say one man pay $150 to dey rob that cat belly
Rob? You mean he paid $150 to steal from the beast belly. grin
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by Eriokanmi: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oun oju wa, l'oju nri
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
I didn't even bother reading. And idiot animal activists will yell at you if you kill these murderous animals.

I have said it and I'll say it again. All animals should be killed and eaten or disposed. Only 4 of them should be spared and they are Horse, Dolphin, Dog, and Dove.
Re: World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) by rottennaija(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
pacespot:

No mind them. Animals dey kill person say no be joke. Then dey look to tranquilize. Wetin happen to shooting it in the spot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / Can Snake Climb Wall? What Specie Of Snake Is This? / Monkey Opens Plate Of Fruit, Eats In Style, Wows Social Media Users (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.