Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? (771 Views)

ABUJA RELIABLE CAR PLUG (Let's Get Down Your Orders!!)...NO TIME. / Your Sure Car Plug For Both Foreign And Nigeria Used Carsâť— / Original Car Plug From Germany N1000 Per Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by Splinz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hi NairaLanders,

Please kindly recommend your car Importation plug, preferably those you've done business with here on NairaLand. Surest, reliable, and satisfactory dealers. Also rate your dealer on a scale of 1-5.

Thank you.
Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by Protein0: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Splinz:
Hi NairaLanders,

Please kindly recommend your car Importation plug, preferably those you've done business with here on NairaLand. Surest, reliable, and satisfactory dealers. Also rate your dealer on a scale of 1-5.

Thank you.
Deltel
Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by DelTel(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Protein0:
Deltel

Thank you for the mention Protein0.

Splinz, my contact WhatsApp number 08188631785.

Regards.
Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by Gravatar: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
DelTel:

Thank you for the mention Protein0.

Splinz, my contact WhatsApp number 08188631785.

Regards.

Have you paid back the money you stole from that other nairalander that gave you money to buy a car for him?

I noticed that thread where he called you out was deleted and hidden.

You cannot expect people to vouch for you when there's no guarantee that you won't just take their money and disappear like you did to that guy.

https://www.nairaland.com/6621559/awkward-fraudulent-encounter-auto-importer-deltel

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by wunmi590(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Splinz:
Hi NairaLanders,

Thank you.

Not a nairalander, but my neighbour who I trust so much

A.Z
Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by afoife: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Valarinz ( +2348032897486)
Gazzuzz (08033910382)
Amdman

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by DelTel(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gravatar:

Have you paid back the money you stole from that other nairalander that gave you money to buy a car for him?

You cannot expect people to vouch for you when there's no guarantee that you won't just take their money and disappear like you did to that guy.

https://www.nairaland.com/6621559/awkward-fraudulent-encounter-auto-importer-deltel

Thank you, the matter was a mix-up and settled with the complainant amicably. Please feel free to contact the complainant for further clarification.

Business transaction, like every human endeavour, can sometimes encounter issues; the successful resolution of same is what stands some apart from others and we have learnt from it to foster a better customer experience.

Traveling does not mean the person has disappeared or the end of the business. We have delivered more vehicles to clients, both on and off Nairaland, during and afterwards.

Permit us to reiterate that we neither stole nor disappeared with anyone's fund or vehicle or property.

Thank you for your interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by johnabraham: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kakakibuy
Gazzuzz
Only and only these two

Splinz:
Hi NairaLanders,

Thank you.
Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by sauceEEP(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
DelTel:

Thank you, the matter was a mix-up and settled with the complainant amicably. Please feel free to contact the complainant for further clarification.

Business transaction, like every human endeavour, can sometimes encounter issues; the successful resolution of same is what stands some apart from others and we have learnt from it to foster a better customer experience.

Traveling does not mean the person has disappeared or the end of the business. We have delivered more vehicles to clients, both on and off Nairaland, during and afterwards.

Permit us to reiterate that we neither stole nor disappeared with anyone's fund or vehicle or property.

Thank you for your interest.
Good to know that the issue has been resolved but the way the thread disappeared was a huge red flag. I was expecting the op who called you out to come and testify on that same thread that you both have settled but it didn't happen....
Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by Gravatar: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
afoife:
Valarinz ( +2348032897486)
Gazzuzz (08033910382)
Amdman

The first name on this list is someone you should only engage as a last resort. Sure, he's quite knowledgeable in car imports and sales. But he's also a very unprofessional and rude fellow. He tends to think he's smarter than everybody else, and I guarantee that if he sees a way to make more money off you unsuspectingly, he definitely will grab that opportunity. All based on my personal interaction with him.

When I was approached by a couple of contacts looking to import vehicles and who mentioned him one way or the other, I made sure to steer them in other directions. Would that hurt his business? Definitely not, but I had peace of mind that I didn't let my contacts deal with his lack of professionalism.
Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by seunoj: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gravatar:

The annoying part was the fact that he never responded on that thread but thread was later deleted. As far as I am concerned, he don fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by Gravatar: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
seunoj:

The annoying part was the fact that he never responded on that thread but thread was later deleted. As far as I am concerned, he don fall my hand.

That was a major mistake, deleting that thread. He should have responded there and the OP on that thread should also have responded to him, after which the thread may be locked, but not deleted.

The question mark will always be there, as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by afoife: 5:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Gravatar:

The first name on this list is someone you should only engage as a last resort. Sure, he's quite knowledgeable in car imports and sales. But he's also a very unprofessional and rude fellow. He tends to think he's smarter than everybody else, and I guarantee that if he sees a way to make more money off you unsuspectingly, he definitely will grab that opportunity. All based on my personal interaction with him.

When I was approached by a couple of contacts looking to import vehicles and who mentioned him one way or the other, I made sure to steer them in other directions. Would that hurt his business? Definitely not, but I had peace of mind that I didn't let my contacts deal with his lack of professionalism.

If you consider my list critically, you should notice that it consist of all perceived rude guys, for me it's just an idiosyncrasi.

I'd rather deal with a percieved rude person who will come sharp and blunt but will deliver than deal with a polite subtule person that will cut corners and will resort to force to get my money back.

The choice is yours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by valarinz: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Gravatar:

I don't know who you are, haven't done any biz with you either. You could do your NL trolling without always looking for my attention na, abi. Should be quite easy.

You can type whatever you please but pls don't lie about ever contacting me for anything, the attached screenshot is the closest i remember interacting with you and it was still you trolling my ads. You could get busy and stop stalking me upandan too.

NB: i am not your pastor, im not selling morals either, if you give me money to import motor and the money or car lost, come back and open thread.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Car Plug For Importation? by Alfred74: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2021
afoife:

If you consider my list critically, you should notice that it consist of all perceived rude guys, for me it's just an idiosyncrasi.

I'd rather deal with a percieved rude person who will come sharp and blunt but will deliver than deal with a polite subtule person that will cut corners and will resort to force to get my money back.

The choice is yours.
You make better sense jere!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2012 Volkswagen CC SOLD SOLD SOLD / Mercedes Benz C300 2011 Luxury Used... 2.85m / Registered TOYOTA SIENNA XLE 2008 Model Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.