Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How About This For Lunch? (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How About This For Lunch? (photo) (2586 Views)

See What I Prepared For Lunch! / Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How About This For Lunch? (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Yummy and sumptuous
From my Ghana kitchen

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by Authoreety: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please o... What's this?

Is this raw? What are those yellow stuffs like egg yokes?

Pls I need answers...

Who dishes food like this, biko?

3 Likes

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Authoreety:
Is this raw?

Raw how
Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by Authoreety: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Raw how

What do you call ds meal
Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by Bigredmachine: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
See food as e be lyk wetin dem take dey serve juju for warri kingdom

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by Freestainworld(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
The Indians call this biryani why we call it Jelloof rice, looks like an Indian dish though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Why does this woman like to serve her food scattered? undecided
Is it a culture?

Looks like where remants are gathered/ collected when washing dishes after party. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by mdntiri(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Yummy and sumptuous
From my Ghana kitchen

Precious girl are you mentally alright? (No disrespect). Somebody asked this same question in your previous post. Are you sad? Depressed? What's going on? Do you see beauty in the "ugly" food pics you post? Do you have friends/family close to you? Please seek help. These foods are not coming from your kitchen, why the lie?

10 Likes

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by servicom101(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Yummy and sumptuous
From my Ghana kitchen

You picked this picture online from hunger_boti page .. no dey lie, and nah reminant for dog food.

2 Likes

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by mdntiri(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
servicom101:

You picked this picture online from hunger_boti page .. no dey lie, and nah reminant for dog food.

Precious girl shouldn't be playing with our emotions, it's very childish. Is she even married to a Nigerian? She should stop fooling

2 Likes

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2021
I can see 5 standing gods feasting on the sacrifice already grin

5 Likes

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by tutudesz: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by squash47(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
mdntiri:

Precious girl are you mentally alright? (No disrespect). Somebody asked this same question in your previous post. Are you sad? Depressed? What's going on? Do you see beauty in the "ugly" food pics you post? Do you have friends/family close to you? Please seek help. These foods are not coming from your kitchen, why the lie?

I mean no disrespect sir, but I want you to know that you're the one with the problem. You're the one who needs help on your mind. You have a mind that twists things. Learn to be plain in your thoughts
Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by servicom101(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
squash47:

I mean no disrespect sir, but I want you to know that you're the one with the problem. You're the one who needs help on your mind. You have a mind that twists things. Learn to be plain in your thoughts

Are you her husband?, Did you know where all this started from, do you know what she's been feeding us with (her posts) this few days...

5 Likes

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by ayodayg(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Abeg....make I stick to my simple meal

1 Like

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by lexuswagon: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
All this sacrifice you keep offering to the gods sef, I sure say the gods are fed up with your sacrifices.

2 Likes

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by mdntiri(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
squash47:

o

Squash maybe you're new here. Precious girl is Ghanaian, just like I am. She posts a lot on Ghanaian food. Ghana has very amazing cuisine, BUT somehow, this woman would post very nasty looking foods on here, generating a whole lot of ridicule from Nigerians/people unfamiliar with Ghanaian foods, and giving them wrong impressions about our foods/culture.

And she'd be mute, she won't defend her post, some of us would be here explaining Ghanaian cuisine. And she'd STILL be posting these shitty looking foods. Look at this one she posted here. Does it look like proper human food? You can see she lifted it from the net, claiming she prepared it herself. Is she alright? She mentioned in her previous post that Nigerians hate Ghanaians. Is her "husband" emotionally abusing her? What's going on?

Once Ghana is mentioned in these posts and I feel we're being embarrassed unjustly, I'd point out whatever flaws I see

9 Likes

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by nedekid: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chicken and Mutton Buryani?
Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
The way you served your food vividly reminds me of way back in the day when children, grand kids and great-grandchildren gathers in the village during Xmas.

1 Like

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by alnino94(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
your foods eeeh! cry
Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by OgbeniOptional(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
And u result to bully? We have different view of things. OP keep posting them so far it makes u happy. Just try Dey add the name of food the food whenever you post

mdntiri:
o

Squash maybe you're new here. Precious girl is Ghanaian, just like I am. She posts a lot on Ghanaian food. Ghana has very amazing cuisine, BUT somehow, this woman would post very nasty looking foods on here, generating a whole lot of ridicule from Nigerians/people unfamiliar with Ghanaian foods, and giving them wrong impressions about our foods/culture.

And she'd be mute, she won't defend her post, some of us would be here explaining Ghanaian cuisine. And she'd STILL be posting these shitty looking foods. Look at this one she posted here. Does it look like proper human food? You can see she lifted it from the net, claiming she prepared it herself. Is she alright? She mentioned in her previous post that Nigerians hate Ghanaians. Is her "husband" emotionally abusing her? What's going on?

Once Ghana is mentioned in these posts and I feel we're being embarrassed unjustly, I'd point out whatever flaws I see
Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by KingMack(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cris...wallahi I go jus chop the meat then bone everything else den step am down with cold 33lager beer grin

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by squash47(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
mdntiri:
o

. How do you know the pictures are from the internet?
Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by mdntiri(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
squash47:
. How do you know the pictures are from the internet?

Zoom into the picture, concentrate on the bottom of the plate, you'd see "hungry_boti" written there. Its a Pakistani food. You can cross check. She's done this same thing in some of her previous posts, lifting pictures from the net and claiming she cooked them, and she was called out. I don't have anything against her. She should just come correct with her posts. She shouldn't be taking her own hand to ridicule her country unprovoked

3 Likes

Re: How About This For Lunch? (photo) by squash47(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
mdntiri:

Zoom into the picture, concentrate on the bottom of the plate, you'd see "hungry_boti" written there. Its a Pakistani food. You can cross check. She's done this same thing in some of her previous posts, lifting pictures from the net and claiming she cooked them, and she was called out. I don't have anything against her. She should just come correct with her posts. She shouldn't be taking her own hand to ridicule her country unprovoked
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Preservative For Sponge Cake / What Is The English Name For This Fruit / 15 Surprising Things You Can Do With Coca-cola – Aside Drinking It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.