Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious (937 Views)

Revelation 6 / Trinity Explained / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
let me explain D's scripture below; by d end of 2019,, a pale horse arrived the earth,, death was d rider and hell was following closely,,they were given power to kill one-fourth of d earth's population till Jesus returns...lets do d math,,if there are about 7 billion prople on earth right now,,divide dat figure by 4 we have 1.75billion people to die till Christ returns...dats Y covid19 came in 2020 to kill a lot of people,, and in 2021 more people are still dying,,pastors,, members,,Christians,,Muslims and pagans are seriously dying,,by 2022 a lot more people will die,,it will keep increasing till Jesus returns to rule for 1000 years,,,but d rapture can happen anytime b4 Jesus will return...d risk of dying and going to hell has greatly increased,,anyone still playing with receiving Jesus Christ is playing with Hell fire more than ever before... so d world is in for a lot of disasters...Revival is coming... stubborn men will be forced to believe in God and His son Yeshua

Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:
let me explain D's scripture below; by d end of 2019,, a pale horse arrived the earth,, death was d rider and hell was following closely,,they were given power to kill one-fourth of d earth's population till Jesus returns...lets do d math,,if there are about 7 billion prople on earth right now,,divide dat figure by 4 we have 1.75billion people to die till Christ returns...dats Y covid19 came in 2020 to kill a lot of people,, and in 2021 more people are still dying,,pastors,, members,,Christians,,Muslims and pagans are seriously dying,,by 2022 a lot more people will die,,it will keep increasing till Jesus returns to rule for 1000 years,,,but d rapture can happen anytime b4 Jesus will return...d risk of dying and going to hell has greatly increased,,anyone still playing with receiving Jesus Christ is playing with Hell fire more than ever before... so d world is in for a lot of disasters...Revival is coming... stubborn men will be forced to believe in God and His son Yeshua
Stop teaching nonsense! undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Authoreety: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Just like in the days of Noah...

They will still not hear!
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop teaching nonsense! undecided
thanks for ur response... get ready for revival... d spirit of God is coming to convict d world of sin...people like u will see clearly ur mistakes and repent...it will happen
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

thanks for ur response... get ready for revival... d spirit of God is coming to convict d world of sin...people like u will see clearly ur mistakes and repent...it will happen
The Spirit of God has been in the World since the time of Jesus Christ doing exactly what Jesus Christ said He would do... He never left. lipsrsealed
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Spirit of God has been in the World since the time of Jesus Christ doing exactly what Jesus Christ said He would do... He never left. lipsrsealed
daz not wat I'm saying,,,d spirit of God is coming in a special and a new way for d last days revival... read below scriptures

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

daz not wat I'm saying,,,d spirit of God is coming in a special and a new way for d last days revival... read below scriptures

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Again, in Acts 2 vs 14 - 21, Peter, right after Pentecost, proclaimed the fulfillment of that which was prophesied by Joel. undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, in Acts 2 vs 14 - 21, Peter, right after Pentecost, proclaimed the fulfillment of that which was prophesied by Joel. undecided

yes it was fulfilled... but till d end of time comes,,d Spirit will keep coming in greater measure till all tinz are wrapped up,,,d work of d spirit did not end in d days of peter...see below

Haggai 2:6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
2:7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.
2:9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

yes it was fulfilled... but till d end of time comes,,d Spirit will keep coming in greater measure till all tinz are wrapped up,,,d work of d spirit did not end in d days of peter...see below

Haggai 2:6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
2:7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.
2:9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.
Who told you that God(the Spirit of God is God Himself) will come in what you describe as greater measures? undecided

Can you not even see that you don't even understand your God let alone His Spirit? The Spirit of God has been here since Jesus Christ and He does not increase or reduce....He just is, this in much the same way that God does not increase or decrease- He simply is. undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Who told you that God(the Spirit of God is God Himself) will come in what you describe as greater measures? undecided

Can you not even see that you don't even understand your God let alone His Spirit? The Spirit of God has been here since Jesus Christ and He does not increase or reduce....He just is, this in much the same way that God does not increase or decrease- He simply is. undecided

u are funny....God's spirit comes in measures to earth,,only Jesus Christ had d spirit without measure... every other man receives d spirit by measure... so another measure is coming

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him

daz Jesus,,he was not given d spirit by measure
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

u are funny....God's spirit comes in measures to earth,,only Jesus Christ had d spirit without measure... every other man receives d spirit by measure... so another measure is coming

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him

daz Jesus,,he was not given d spirit by measure
Interesting ! So you decide, this from that one verse, that there implies God only gave to Jesus Christ all of His Spirit whereas God only gives us some of His Spirit? undecided

Here's a question for you, when Jesus Christ said He and the Father will make His home in us, does that then mean we only get a portion of Jesus Christ or all of Jesus Christ and all of the Father - John 14 vs 23 - 25 ? undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting ! So you decide, this from that one verse, that there implies God only gave to Jesus Christ all of His Spirit whereas God only gives us some of His Spirit? undecided

Here's a question for you, when Jesus Christ said He and the Father will make His home in us, does that then mean we only get a portion of Jesus Christ or all of Jesus Christ and all of the Father - John 14 vs 23 - 25 ? undecided

yes daz it...even Paul said a similar stuff

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

so it means we walk with d spirit by measure... we don't have a perfect measure of d spirit
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

yes daz it...even Paul said a similar stuff

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

so it means we walk with d spirit by measure... we don't have a perfect measure of d spirit
Um... this does not address the questions I asked at all. Your suggestion that the ability to prophesy has something to do with a measure of the Spirit of God or Jesus Christ does not make sense when you consider that even unbelievers are able to prophesy and see things. undecided

So, here again, when Jesus Christ said He and the Father will make His home in us, does that then mean we only get a portion of Jesus Christ or all of Jesus Christ and all of the Father - John 14 vs 23 - 25 ? undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Um... this does not address the questions I asked at all. Your suggestion that the ability to prophesy has something to do with a measure of the Spirit of God or Jesus Christ does not make sense when you consider that even unbelievers are able to prophesy and see things. undecided

So, here again, when Jesus Christ said He and the Father will make His home in us, does that then mean we only get a portion of Jesus Christ or all of Jesus Christ and all of the Father - John 14 vs 23 - 25 ? undecided
Jesus saying Him and His Father coming to make an abode in man is a figurative statement... no man can carry d whole of God....dat man will die of d power...even moses did not carry d whole presence of God as powerful as he was...we can only carry a part...daz Y its called d body of Christ... every single Christian is just a fraction of d body...d body of Christ is still growing till it gets to a full stature

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ

did u see dat?? d full measure of Christ stature has not yet come...so every child of God is a part of d full measure
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

Jesus saying Him and His Father coming to make an abode in man is a figurative statement... no man can carry d whole of God....dat man will die of d power...even moses did not carry d whole presence of God as powerful as he was...we can only carry a part...daz Y its called d body of Christ... every single Christian is just a fraction of d body...d body of Christ is still growing till it gets to a full stature

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ

did u see dat?? d full measure of Christ stature has not yet come...so every child of God is a part of d full measure
I am afraid you lost me when you decide Jesus Christ's statement in John 14 vs 23 - 25 a figurative statement. You are saying that Jesus Christ ought instead to have said that He and the Father would only partially make their homes inside of those who belong to them, this if only a a measure of Jesus Christ and God is involved. undecided

And your statement about the body of Jesus Christ, the body belongs to Jesus Christ so by suggesting that it grows are you saying that Jesus Christ is growing still? undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you lost me when you decide Jesus Christ's statement in John 14 vs 23 - 25 a figurative statement. You are saying that Jesus Christ ought instead to have said that He and the Father would only partially make their homes inside of those who belong to them, this if only a a measure of Jesus Christ and God is involved. undecided

And your statement about the body of Jesus Christ, the body belongs to Jesus Christ so by suggesting that it grows are you saying that Jesus Christ is growing still? undecided

no scripture is of private interpretation,, scripture must interpret scripture

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual

scriptures must compare scriptures.
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

no scripture is of private interpretation,, scripture must interpret scripture

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual
scriptures must compare scriptures.
Scripture must interpret Scripture? Is that in itself not a private interpretation since no where in scripture are you told to apply an interpretation of any kind to all that is written in scripture? undecided

The rule that Jesus Christ gave us is that we use the understanding we have and only then will more understanding be given us - Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30. He never once said that only those who have the Spirit of God will understand Him so again, where does this rule suggesting an interpretation of all that is scripture come from? undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Scripture must interpret Scripture? Is that in itself not a private interpretation since no where in scripture are you told to apply an interpretation of any kind to all that is written in scripture? undecided

The rule that Jesus Christ gave us is that we use the understanding we have and only then will more understanding be given us - Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30. He never once said that only those who have the Spirit of God will understand Him so again, where does this rule suggesting an interpretation of all that is scripture come from? undecided

not every scripture requires interpretation,, some are straight to d point... however the ones dat are difficult to understand should be interpreted by another scripture(s)
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I thought u saw D's scripture below and u were asking me where d rule came from

2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation

bible said it not me
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

not every scripture requires interpretation,, some are straight to d point... however the ones dat are difficult to understand should be interpreted by another scripture(s)
So, by what rule is this decision of yours to interpret, or not to interpret made? undecided

Jesus Christ , again, said, to use the understanding you have, this regardless of whether it is difficult to understand or not. He made it clear that it is only when you do that that more understanding will be given to you but when you refuse to use the understanding you have - resorting to interpreting- for instance, even the little understanding you have will be taken away from you. undecided

The above rule is given us by Jesus Christ, however, you seem to have another rule and I ask where this rule of yours is found in scripture. undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

I thought u saw D's scripture below and u were asking me where d rule came from

2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation

bible said it not me
I don't get it! How is that a rule? undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't get it! How is that a rule? undecided
and where did I say its a rule??
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

and where did I say its a rule??
I asked you where your rule suggesting that scripture must interpret scripture came from.. undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I asked you where your rule suggesting that scripture must interpret scripture came from.. undecided

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing scripture with scripture

are u OK now? of course scriptures are spiritual things
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing scripture with scripture

are u OK now? of course scriptures are spiritual things
Comparing scripture with scripture says nothing of what you said which is that scripture must interpret scripture . undecided

A. When you compare scripture to scripture, you are likely trying to ascertain whether the message is consistent or not. undecided

B. However when you interpret scripture using scripture, what you attempt to do is digest what one scripture says by applying your interpretation of what the other scripture says.. undecided

Not the same thing all. undecided

In scripture, we are told instead that the Word of God - the words out of God's own Mouth aka Jesus Christ- is Spirit. The words of men, demons and even Satan, contained in Scripture, is not Spirit. undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Comparing scripture with scripture says nothing of what you said which is that scripture must interpret scripture . undecided

A. When you compare scripture to scripture, you are likely trying to ascertain whether the message is consistent or not. undecided

B. However when you interpret scripture using scripture, what you attempt to do is digest what one scripture says by applying your interpretation of what the other scripture says.. undecided

Not the same thing all. undecided
d problem u have is d word "must" nothing more...maybe I should have said scripture should interpret scripture and not must...are u OK now?
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

d problem u have is d word "must" nothing more...maybe I should have said scripture should interpret scripture and not must...are u OK now?
No! The problem I have is that Jesus Christ, God's Law gave us one law regarding understanding but you come up with a different law that is not of Him. undecided

Scripture does not even begin to interpret scripture at all and according to God's law, it should not do that at all. An example is the story of creation. What scripture interprets it ? How do you even begin to interpret it to begin with? undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No! The problem I have is that Jesus Christ, God's Law gave us one law regarding understanding but you come up with a different law that is not of Him. undecided

Scripture does not even begin to interpret scripture at all and according to God's law, it should not do that at all. An example is the story of creation. undecided
daz a big lie...there are scriptures in d bible dat gives more information on what happened at creation
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

daz a big lie...there are scriptures in d bible dat gives more information on what happened at creation
Give more information and not interpretations? undecided
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

so interpretation is not an information abi
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by macjireh: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

interpretation brings information... they are similar
Re: Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

so interpretation is not an information abi
The story in itself is easily comprehended without any "interpretation". To interpret scripture is to "insert between the lines" that which is not literally referenced in scripture and this some claim is done by some spiritual process which Jesus Christ never declared. An interpretation is usually offered by those who are unwilling to consider the message as given. It is a form of information of course but with a message that differs from that expressed by the human author of the text in question. Not all information is acceptable or God's Truth. undecided

So what other interpretation is there for what is written in the creation story?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divine Touch Global Crusade By Pastor Kumuyi / Some Lies From Scientists / Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Dies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.