Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK (1814 Views)

Unilorin Promises Automatic Admission To Outstanding 5th NYG Athletes / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS / Cut Off Mark: 120 Doesn't Mean Automatic Admission - JAMB Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Sixsigmahub: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
A Nigerian student, Oluwagbemileke Moyosoreoluwa Oduwole has been admitted to study Medicine at the Univeristy of Manchester United Kingdom after scoring the highest grade A* in all the courses she sat for.

Oluwagbemileke sat for Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics exams and had A* in all three.

It was revealed by [url][/url] that Moyosore scored the highest grade amongst all the students and this has moved the Univesity of Manchester, United kingdom offer an automatic admission to study any course of her choice.

She will be studying medicine in the said institution, revealed.

https:///nigerian-student-offered-automatic-admission-into-manchester-university-of-manchester-uk/

3 Likes

Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
How is this news?
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Nukilia: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Our university for Nigeria no dey accept this kind person. They'll tell you she's underaged for admission.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Mide3367: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Freestainworld(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Massive congrats to her.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Sixsigmahub: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations Baby.
The Future is Female.
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Akporo1234: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Highly commendable
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Siggynigeria: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Siggynigeria: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
They try.
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Seeksnigeria: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
We have high intellectuals in our country
#9jaToTheWorld
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Siggynigeria: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congrats girl. See as we tin dey write in the paperwork small. If na my country, everywhere go full.
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Foreigna2: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Vickyvice:
How is this news?

See mumu wey dey snap picture inside keke.
Your Papa fit send you go University of Manchester? Or your brain fit give you scholarship there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2021
Foreigna2:

See mumu wey dey snap picture inside keke.
Your Papa fit send you go University of Manchester? Or your brain fit give you scholarship there?
look this bastard. For your info, am a medical doctor with fmc, Asaba. That pix was taken inside Keke cos I went for an exchange at benin ...ubth. u think everyone is a lowlifer like u. Achievement don't freak us anymore. We have it in excess, unlike you and people like u who see little things as big deal because if your mindset of poverty and backwardness So when u see someone trekking/strolling or in public transport, the person becomes broke in your small brain. Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Optimistguy1969: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Shut up!
You talk too much.
If truly you are a medical doctor, you are not the first, and will not be the last.
Will you die if you congratulate the student and pass?
Go and attend to your patient (s) if you have any, Mr. Native doctor.

Vickyvice:
look this bastard. For your info, am a medical doctor with fmc, Asaba. That pix was taken inside Keke cos I went for an exchange at benin ...ubth. u think everyone is a lowlifer like u. Achievement don't freak us anymore. We have it in excess, unlike you and people like u who see little things as big deal because if your mindset of poverty and backwardness So when u see someone trekking/strolling or in public transport, the person becomes broke in your small brain. Idiot.
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Shut up!
You talk too much.
If truly you are a medical doctor, you are not the first, and will not be the last.
Will you die if you congratulate the student and pass?
Go and attend to your patient (s) if you have any, Mr. Native doctor.

by your reply, I know you were born in the late 90s that how you give blanket reply..... Reply on impulse. Come to f m.c theater and see me work, so you know how tied down with work I am. Then u will know a not a native doctor too. Nitwit . Am done with you.am off to work. I naturally don't respond to people who see little things as big things like u
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Foreigna2: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Vickyvice:

E don pain this fool. See this worthless fellow claiming to be a Doctor. If not that you are a mediocre from a family of mediocres, how is being a Doctor anything out of the ordinary?
If you like, claim to be be the CMD of FMC Abagana, that is your business. You this foolish monkey that doesn't know the difference between I'm and am claiming to be a Doctor.
Foolish pauper, as I said before, your papa fit send you go University of Manchester?
Re: Oluwagbemi Moyo Offered Automatic Admission Into University Of Manchester, UK by Gadafii: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
shame on nigerian universities, they would have turned this girl down

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs Of Maturity. / About University Of Windsor In Canada / Attention: Imo State University May Take 2009 Post Ume - Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.