Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

2021 Youth Day : "Remain Focused And Eschew Negative Tendencies" - Sen. Ogba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021 Youth Day : "Remain Focused And Eschew Negative Tendencies" - Sen. Ogba (278 Views)

Keep Spending Old Naira Notes, Eschew Violence, Abiodun Tells Ogun Residents / Mohammed Jamiu Addresses Supporters, Asks Them To Remain Focused / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 Youth Day : "Remain Focused And Eschew Negative Tendencies" - Sen. Ogba by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
2021 Youth Day : "Remain Focused And Eschew Negative Tendencies" - Sen. Ogba Tells Nigerian Youths

As the world marks 2021 International Youths Day, the Senator representing Ebonyi Central Senatorial Zone and Chairman Senate Committee On Youths and Sports Development has advised Nigerian youths to remain focused and eschew negative tendencies that may come with the challenging time in the history of Nigeria.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by Senator Ogba congratulated Nigerian Youths that have remained focused in the face of the daunting challenges across the country.

Senator Ogba encouraged youths within his Constituency in Ebonyi state and Nigeria in general to remain focused and eschew negative tendencies that may come with this challenging time in the history of Nigeria.

The statement reads,

"As the world marks this Year's International Youths Day, I, Distinguished Senator Joe Obinna Ogba, Chairman Senate Committee on Youths and Sports Development heartily congratulate Nigerian Youths that have remained focused in the face of the daunting challenges across the country."

" We are all witnesses to the increasing rate of youth unemployment in Nigeria which has today become a springboard for other challenges across the country."

" As we mark this day, I encourage youths within my Constituency in Ebonyi state and Nigeria in general to remain focused and eschew negative tendencies that may come with this challenging time in the history of Nigeria."

"In my capacity as Senate committee Chairman on Youths and Sports Development, I have sponsored youth-oriented bills like the Bill for the Establishment of Federal University of Sports Development, re-establishment of National sports Commission and others. Both bills have undergone public hearing."

"On private effort in talent hunting, Ebonyi United football Club that is currently playing in Nigeria lower league is my private innovation and initiative aimed at exposing talented Ebonyi Youth to professional football. And gradually my intention is paying off in that area."

"I have taken steps to attract a stadium for hosting of various sporting activities which is 90% completed within Ishielu LGA."

"I have been able to attract good number of verifiable federal jobs for Nigerian youths within and beyond my consistituency and ready to do more when the chances are available."

"My office and house is always open for Youth engagement and interaction."

"To formally mark this year's International Youths Day, I will be organising a mentorship forum that will climax with the disbursement of fund to 50 Nigerian undergraduates within the four LGAs that make up my Senatorial Zone for full University scholarship. This event will take place on 20th of August 2021."

" We are not there yet, but we shall continue to do more till we get there."

"Happy International Youths Day to ever strong and focused Nigerian Youths."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1397685/2021-youth-day-remain-focused-eschew-negative-tendencies-sen-ogba-tells-nigerian-youths/

Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 2021 Youth Day : "Remain Focused And Eschew Negative Tendencies" - Sen. Ogba by joe54: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Failed politicians
As a senator are you focused and do you eschew negative tendencies (corruption)

Advising people whose future you and your colleague's have robbed.

(1) (Reply)

Routine Visit To Our Client- Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Making Positive Impact In Leadership Through Tupocracy / Breaking: Lasting Solution To Nigeria's Security Challenges - Iba Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.