Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City (28162 Views)

Keke Operator Dies In Fight Over ₦‎400 Levy / Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Guyman02: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2021
Castrate him. Case closed
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by princemillla(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Day never break Afonja don start crime for Benin

U neee ur drug….. sorry

4 Likes

Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by evil1: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Baseless stories without proper facts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Comedian2019: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2021
If found guilty, sentence him accordingly.
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by adecz: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2021
❌❌You can be sure this isn't
his first victim... ☹️☹️
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by skywalker240(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2021
I don't believe this story

Considering how devilish, and manipulative as most women can be

1 Like

Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by brainpulse: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Results of having giving birth to b*stards.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by skywalker240(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2021
evil1:
Baseless stories without proper facts.
Gbagam
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Brushstrokes20: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Boil the baaaaastarrrd alive undecided
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Fiscus105(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
I wonder how their preek stand amidst all the struggle and fights

Wen a man is beast but has face of man
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

No matter how you tweak that name, it will still turn out to be igbo sad

2 Likes

Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by ignis: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2021
e be things
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by cletz991(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2021
I live in Benin and I say to everyone who am close to to be home at most 6pm if you are using public transport.Every where they hot
Where is a single woman going at 8pm alone?
Most times things we are supposed to do during day time na night we wan do am.

Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Godbless3(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Like, this guy no fit afford ashawo for little money?
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by pezeji(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2021
The question I keep asking myself is how do these animals that rapes get erection
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by just2endowed: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by NoFucksToGive: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2021
All over Edo state we know them Akwa ibom.boys are criminals keke and okada by day but rapists and murders by night

They are a scourge indeed
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Kokaine(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2021
A plan well carried out has suddenly turned to " I don't know what came over me".
But obviously when he was putting the cutlass into his keke for the job, he obviously wasn't planning to go to farm with it at night. He had sketched it up all in his mind and then executed it.
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by MITCHELL96: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2021
All these Akwaibom fools ehn, i don't like their livestyles, the girls get pregnant at their teenage age and the boys join cult and start wandering on the streets, mtcheew!
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by SatanicBoss: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2021
like father like son.
this is his son also robbing nairalanders

Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Akporo1234:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/edo-police-arrest-24-year-old-tricyclist-for-allegedly-raping-female-passenger/amp/
Calabar and dog meat,raping,and fuckkk na like 5 and 6 or na like kyari and hush or na like Buhari and lifelessness
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Ifejuwon(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Why always Benin?
Wetin dey vex me pass na the city wey dem dey call am..
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by SatanicBoss: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
All over Edo state we know them Akwa ibom.boys are criminals keke and okada by day but rapists and murders by night

They are a scourge indeed
before now saw all of them as calabar, na now i come sabi how to differentiate them
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by NoFucksToGive: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2021
SatanicBoss:
before now saw all of them as calabar, na now i come sabi how to differentiate them

It's what they do everywhere and their girls are the most useless ladies in Nigeria , no one should never ever marry them.. Across the whole Niger Delta and southeast anywhere you have Akwa ibom boys, robbery doubles , rape, theft... Those people are cursed honestly.
There is something vey wrong with Akwa ibom people. They men are just criminals the ladies are whöres ..
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by thorpido(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Commot that Star Wars shirt first before taking his picture.
pezeji:
The question I keep asking myself is how do these animals that rapes get erection
Simply because they are animals.The animal instinct in them.
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2021
Cut off his balls and use it to fry egg and add enough pepper like my Yoruba brothers do feed it to my Bae landlord dog so it will have ulcer. That dog dey bark at me.
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Ajiibk: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by SatanicBoss: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

It's what they do everywhere and their girls are the most useless ladies in Nigeria , no one should never ever marry them.. Across the whole Niger Delta and southeast anywhere you have Akwa ibom boys, robbery doubles , rape, theft... Those people are cursed honestly.
There is something vey wrong with Akwa ibom people. They men are just criminals the ladies are whöres ..

cheesy cheesy cheesy the guy that nearly robbed me after meetig through nairaland is also akwa ibom
Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by arthurwillia(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Akpala na afonja name onye nzuzu
I never even see yoruba person wey be confidence
No be only confidence

1 Like

Re: Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City by Prosperous111(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Ori e ko pe sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) / Woman Dies In Ogun Shrine, Police Arrest Priest, Father (pic) / We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.