Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

It's Time For Nigeria Christians Think.. Watch This.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time For Nigeria Christians Think.. Watch This.. (356 Views)

Muslim/muslim Was Installed By Nigeria Christians / We Nigeria Christians Will Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu Massively / Mbaka: "You're 21st Century Fools," Ugonna Utulor Blasts Nigeria's Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time For Nigeria Christians Think.. Watch This.. by MarketMentors: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
I'm a born again Christian, but not naive and foolish...
The miracle money of the angels of Mr Suleiman that deposited to his naive members has landed in a court case ...
Any Christian that is studying his/her Bible would not become a pawn in the hand of those deceivers.
Clink follow the case.
https://www.facebook.com/silence.umoh/videos/985628858881311/

2 Peter 2:1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

2. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, Greek [Tartarus] putting them in chains of darkness Some manuscripts [in gloomy dungeons] to be held for judgment;

https://www.facebook.com/silence.umoh/videos/985628858881311/

Re: It's Time For Nigeria Christians Think.. Watch This.. by Monogamy: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Stop shaking the table..

Haba
Re: It's Time For Nigeria Christians Think.. Watch This.. by NoFucksToGive: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:
Stop shaking the table..

Haba

Do you have an alarm once a post is made you now rush to comment?

This is why I asked what you do for a living ...I am just trying to understand how you use your time if you are always seeking to just make a comment irrespective if the comment is useful or not
Re: It's Time For Nigeria Christians Think.. Watch This.. by Monogamy: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Do you have an alarm once a post is made you now rush to comment?

This is why I asked what you do for a living ...I am just trying to understand how you use your time if you are always seeking to just make a comment irrespective if the comment is useful or not

You must be having some sort of alarm that notifies you whenever I make a comment..

Tell us , how did you set the alarm?
Re: It's Time For Nigeria Christians Think.. Watch This.. by NoFucksToGive: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

You must be having some sort of alarm that notifies you whenever I make a comment..

Again you are avoiding a simple question. What do you do for a living sir.?

You always seem eager to talk so it makes me wonder which time you have to attend to your legitimate work if you have one
Re: It's Time For Nigeria Christians Think.. Watch This.. by NoFucksToGive: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Mods, I have been drawing your attention about this fellow who has been deliberately provoking other NL's. He insults their tribe especially when they are form the south south or south east. He bullies other members then turns around to cry wolf. Seun this isn't fair

Is Rule no later longer effective on this forum?

Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlacla dominique mukina Seun

I trust in your unbiased assessment of this members doings for long on this forum
Re: It's Time For Nigeria Christians Think.. Watch This.. by MarketMentors: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Philippians 3:18.
For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ.

19. Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.

In verse 19, the apostle proceeds to give us a vivid description of these “enemies of the cross”. He says first, that their end is destruction (3:19). Whatever they thought about religion, they were going to end up in hell. By saying “their destiny is destruction” Paul did not mean that they would just cease to exist. Jesus talked about hell as a place of everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46) and Paul tells the Thessalonians that those who do not know God “will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut our from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power” (2 Thessalonians 1:9).

A second thing, Paul tells us about these “enemies of the cross of Christ”, is that “their god is the stomach” (3:19). That is what they worship. They have no time for the real God. They are only interested in physical gratification. They worship what gives them satisfaction.

Thirdly, Paul tells us that “their glory is in their shame” (3:19). These people were proud of the way in which they behaved. They thought it was a clever thing to speak about the cross in a derogatory way. Instead of regarding this as something to be proud of, they should have been thoroughly ashamed of themselves. They were like those mentioned in the letter to the Hebrews who were “crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace” (Hebrews 6:6).

Finally, we are told concerning these “enemies of the cross of Christ” that “their mind is on earthly things” (3:19). This was because they refused to have the mind of Christ (Philippians 2:5). Instead, their minds were controlled by their sinful nature. This nature is described in in Colossians 3, where Paul tells his readers “Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.” They were told to “Put to death … whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry”. But these “enemies of the cross of Christ” refused to follow the Christian way of life.

They were not willing to “rid themselves of such things as these — anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from their lips” (Colossians 3:2,5,cool. Instead, they set their minds on earthly things

— not caring that the sinful nature cannot please God (Romans 8:cool. That is why Paul describes them as “enemies of the cross of Christ”.

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Do Hard Work Of Mobilizing Young People From Grassroots- Osinbajo / Gov. Yahaya Bello Declares Interest To Contest For 2023 Presidency / Is God Right? See What He Said About APC And PDP "Demise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.