Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past (1750 Views)

Unimaginable Things Women Did In The Past For Beauty (Photos) / 100 Wonderful Braided Hairstyles Of 2020 - Amazing Braid Hairstyles For Women / Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Lelelalalele: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
As revealed by Maazi Ogbonnaya Okoro

See hairstyles of some Igbo men in the past. Ndị a kụga large those days.

Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by vertueptime: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Make I no comment.
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Monogamy: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin shocked

Chi chi, come quickly and she shomething
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by jumper524(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
No be today men like swag.
Na so I see old picture of my papa dey keep afro but if my hair just bushy small the man go begin change face that year.
As age come nah! Me on my own begin barb molo na do the old man call me dey ask me say hope I never join cult for university.
The matter been Taya me that year Sha oo.
Anyway the men in this pics looks good.
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Abdul05: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin bini's slaves

Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by nabiz(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
The world and civilization has come a long way
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by NoFucksToGive: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:
grin shocked

Chi chi, come quickly and she shomething

Bro I asked you a question in the morning. What do you do for a living ?

Today alone you have made over 120 comments.. just today alone?

So I am asking because I am trying to access your mental state.
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by longetivity(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Big boys
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Totilopussylick(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
The good old days.
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Monogamy: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You know, I can't even guess how many comments I have made today just because I have been productive with other things

How did you manage to count the comments?

Just curious..

Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by NoFucksToGive: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

You know, I can't even guess how many comments I have made today just because I have been productive with other things

How did you manage to count the comments?

Just curious..

Again you are avoiding answering me as usual.

Stop talking so much just tell us, what do you do for a living? Mind you typing comments here doesn't classify as being productive.
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Monogamy: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Again you are avoiding answering me as usual.

Stop talking so much just tell us, what do you do for a living? Mind you typing comments here doesn't classify as being productive.

But trolling others can make one to be productive right?

No be me asked the question oo, na Chucks, you remember chucks now, that guy wey you dey eye his his sister then, heh when, na him asked
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by realstars: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
The Primitive Era.
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Freestainworld(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin bini's slaves
slaves who have now become influential than the rest of the country.

Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by NoFucksToGive: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

But trolling others can make one to be productive right?

No be me asked the question oo, na Chucks, you remember chucks now, that guy wey you dey eye his his sister then, heh when, na him asked

Answer the question simply sir, what do you do for a living. I declare Infront of nairaland if you show a verifiable work you do I will do the same and even share my website URL and LinkedIn profile. I will do all this , I am certain you are unemployed sir the way you talk and the time you fritter away arguing aimlessly on this forum . Daily you waste hours upon hours unproductively.

Sir an idle mind is a tool for darkness. The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Talking isn't being productive except you are an OAP on TV or radio.
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dreads.... when it was not attached to cultists, addicts, fraudsters and misplaced lives..
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

whatever you see him doing here is what he does for a living.

Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Monogamy: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Una coordinated attacks are things we are used to.

My grievance is just about how many soldiers are being involved in this..

Why are they so low? We need more soldiers to do the justification
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by icecool12(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Igbos don’t carry these kind of tribal marks. These people are probably jukun or bini men.
Re: See Hairstyles Of Some Igbo Men In The Past by Plut01: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
icecool12:
Igbos don’t carry these kind of tribal marks. These people are probably jukun or bini men.

Catapult Pant Wahala: Ekaete Nawa! / Trendy Ladies Undees(panties) / Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap)