Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Banning Rules - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banning Rules (259 Views)

Supreme Court Stops FG, CBN From Banning Old Naira Notes After Feb 10 / “islamophobic” Polaris Bank Under Fire For Banning Muslim Friday Prayer / Ten Unwritten Social Rules Everyone Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banning Rules by yanabasee2: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Seun and Lalasticlara and mynd44 and the supermods

Please I am quoting you on this thread to explain my disappointment towards your dealings with your followers...

Sometimes ago, s colleague of mine saw me reading news on NL and he said that NL was for kids and he narrated how he was often banned for making comments and so on..

He's been very active on Twitter and Insta...

How can you ban someone for many years here...

Do you think that we're stupid to be wasting our data on your platform?

My original account was banned for many years and I switched to my second account and just today I got banned till 2031...

What sort of nonsense is that?

I sub my data and come to your platform to waste it and inturn make you richer and the only way you can pay me back is to ban me?

Ban me for using another account to make comments or open a thread to make contributions?

Why would you even enact
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
into your rules and regulations?

Are you now tired of the number of members on your platform? Are you now too rich?

Laws are laws..... But you don't keep banning people as you deem fit...

If you ban this account... I'll official move to other platforms...

This your nairaland is unbecoming....

Just in case you want to increase the number of years placed on other accounts... These are my accounts

yanabasee
yanabasee1

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways In Which Scrap Metal Buyers Help Save Environment / Opt For Professional Designers To Prepare New Home Designs & Blueprints / Do Not Buy Google Playstore Gift Card From Online Sellers, It Is Impossible To R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.