Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal (16535 Views)

Osun Amotekun Deploys Operatives To Churches, Mosques / Osun Amotekun Arrests Suspect Specialized In Desecrating Corpses / Crisis Hits South-west’s Security Outfit, Amotekun Over N29million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by BbqTormentor: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The way corruption is thriving in this country all Nigerians need rehabilitation when this Amonteku was created.
bros I don't ever understand your English o....please try typing in Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by Prosperous111(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This entire outfit and scheme needs to be disbanded. It was created to witch-hunt Northerners, and nothing more. Now we are starting to see their true colors showing through.

Disband this group, we already have Police protecting and serving citizens.

Gbògbò yín màpàda sofo ni

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by dmbb: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Amotekun has turned to lizard grin
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by israelmao(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
This same financial corruption that is spoiling conventional security agencies and undermining their efforts.
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by Dapson73(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Penguin2:
Have you seen why this leopard establishment can never compare with ESN?

The hunters are there for the money. Same with the leadership.

But ESN boys do it for the passion to protect the lands of our fathers.

Pay or no pay.

Stop being an Hippocrates, we all read how members of ESN were deceived to join for monetary and other benefits.
Leave the Westerners, we will settle our differences

1 Like

Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by legba1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Some of us just talk anyhow... Stop denigradi g these folks if you don't witness first hand what they went through during the lockdown or even now in a bid to discharge their duty.
I had a very important project ongoing in ijebu jesa through the period of lockdown, so I had to stay back and supervise while the lock down lasted. My family lives in ibadan. I ventured coming home thrice during that period. first time I came through iwo I to Oyo enroute ibadan. I met AMOTEKUN/Hunters manning the borders. They refused me passage initially, I offered them money And a whole lots of incentives which they rejected.. They even needed pure water which I offered to buy for them, they stil rejected it claiming they swore by OGUN to kill them if they take bribe.. I was eventually allowed to pass when my lil daughter called me crying that I was not coming. Second time, they recognized my hilux and refused me passage outright ly. Then someone told me I can pass through the blockade mounted by POLICE on ASEJIRE BRIDGE if I have reasonable amount to pay my way through.. I tried it and without much ado, I passed and since that time I traveled home e wry weekend like normal period.
So plsdontdenivrade the hunters faction of Amotekun if they protested being shortchanged.

4 Likes

Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by Gandollaar(f): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The way corruption is thriving in this country all Nigerians need rehabilitation when this Amonteku was created.
If only the leadership would sit up, the followers will fall in line.
But in the case where even the head is rotten, then nothing can change.

If only offenders are prosecuted and made to bear the consequences of their actions, people will think twice before doing certain things.

Unfortunately, we create strong men not strong institutions in this part of the world.

Some are above the law while some are the law themselves.

Imagine an outfit like amotekun Which should be above board is mired in this kind of controversy.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by Pauljt: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Leadership crisis is always eminent in every organization they should settle the payment and continue the great work
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by almarthins(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by Tinubuadvocate: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
You are intelligent.
Gandollaar:
If only the leadership would sit up, the followers will fall in line.
But in the case where even the head is rotten, then nothing can change.

If only offenders are prosecuted and made to bear the consequences of their actions, people will think twice before doing certain things.

Unfortunately, we create strong men not strong institutions in this part of the world.

Some are above the law while some are the law themselves.

Imagine an outfit like amotekun Which should be above board is mired in this kind of controversy.
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by mexite: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2021
You can't compare the two outfits. Amotekun was created by the SW state governments. The hunters were formally recruited and employed so they deserve to be paid their dues as and when due.

Penguin2:

Pay or no pay.
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by Simbrixton(m): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This entire outfit and scheme needs to be disbanded. It was created to witch-hunt Northerners, and nothing more. Now we are starting to see their true colors showing through.

we are going to expand it we need it to solve internal crises
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by officialfoodie: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2021
NaijirianKing:

So Hisbah was formed to witch hunt Southern businesses? No wonder. Go and disband Hisbah first, then you can come and have an opinion on this issue. Hypocrite.
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by Halle000: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Getting people in plastic houses in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLq91Rp0cKY

1 Like

Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by atonement12: 1:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Pay or no pay.
kolo! What work is ESN doing?
- To Kill Igbos serving as policemen, civil defence and military in the East? Misguided terrorists!
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by GoldenGTV(m): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2021
NaijirianKing:

Most you always give ethnic or religious colouration to every actions?
Are you not in this country when the president ask a Governor to go and protect his people who voted him to power?
What does that single act tells you?
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by ceaser: 6:52am On Aug 13, 2021
NaijirianKing:

Okay. Do you also agree that the Northern Hisbah should be disbanded because as it is they are trampling on human rights?

https://www.nairaland.com/6699281/buk-student-hisbah-arrested-us

Naira landers await your response. I want to know if you also represent the hypocrisy of the North.

Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by OkoAnike(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Suspicion:
Get 720p,1080p Movies Preloaded in a 500gb,1tb external hard drives
Movies available:
*Animes
*Cartoon/series
*Educational videos for kids
*Action/series
*Evergreen/old/Classical movies
*Indian series
*Animal documentaries
*2021 Movies

Etc.
Pay on delivery available for pH and Aba Only.
Call or Whatsapp:
∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6

How much is it on 1tb
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by plankyjacky(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Politicians , they used you and dumped you when they are done with you. Next is opc
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by JuanDeDios: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2021
NaijirianKing:

Oh, yeah.
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by naija1stnigar(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2021
NaijirianKing:

see person pikin, if not for amotekun person like suppose Don rotten for shallow grave.
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by WaffenSS(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Pay or no pay.

89% of your ESN are murderers, rapists and robbers forcefully released from prison during endsars.

They're doing it for sheer joy of criminal rampage.
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by NaijirianKing: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
I pray
Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by NaijirianKing: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
What is the purpose

Re: Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal by NaijirianKing: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
The problems is that Nigerians don't understand each other's cultures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Is Suffering This Light Issues? / Women Affairs Ministry Storms Bechere In Cross River State To End Money Marriage / Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.