Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment (1241 Views)

Please Help! Lagos State Governmnt Is Owning Adhoc Staffs 4 Monthssalary !! / LG Polls: Voters With Temporary Cards Can Vote – LASIEC / INEC Officials Are Embezzling Election Funds Meant For Adhoc Staff!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by alesh2013: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please don't mine my grammar oooo grin

A friend of mine is in dilemma right now, it all started during the recruitment of Adhoc staff for the Local government chairman Elections' just concluded.

My friend apply online, he was shortlisted and attended the training but on the eve of the election day, a new names was pasted consisting of all the staff of the LCDA but the original people that attended the training names are missing. Later that night it was confirmed that all the staff of the LCDA cohere with LASIEC staff to change the list.

Fast ward to yesterday a lady from the LCDA called to confirm the details of my friend account number and claiming that she did the job during the election and she said that if the money entered, they will share it and my friend said ok

The alert have entered today and the lady have been calling for the money but my friend, fear is that:
1. The LCDA staff are not legally selected for the job and their details are not with the LASIEC office.
2. If anything happens during the job, he is not aware.

So what should he do? Please.

Should he give the money to lady
Or
Take the money for himself because My friend was the one that apply for the job, submitted all his details and sacrifice his time to attended the training but the LCDA Staff used their power because they are the one hosting the LASIEC office.
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by MzBertty(f): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
How much is the money??
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Maxymilliano(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Just imagine how low Lagos APC in connivance with LASIEC could go to rig ordinary LGs and Councillorship elections shocked
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by alesh2013: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
MzBertty:
How much is the money??

Just 25k ooooo
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by adaoma441: 6:08am On Aug 14, 2021
sad
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by beejay16289(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
I also was a employed as an ad hoc staff for the recently concluded elections but I've not receive any payment...

Agege LG
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by cyndylove64(f): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Mine is alimosho LG no payment received
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2021
No payment here Ikorodu west.
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2021
alesh2013:

Just 25k ooooo
Which Local Government please.
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by beejay16289(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2021
cyndylove64:
Mine is alimosho LG no payment received

Let's exercise a bit more patience I was on the phone with an E.O today and she said that details are being confirmed and collated in her LG and payments would be made LG by LG. So let's be hopeful that my next we receive our payments.
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by beejay16289(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Yinbanjonic:

Which Local Government please.

I'm shocked as well I thought the pay was 15K
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Yinbanjonic(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
beejay16289:

I'm shocked as well I thought the pay was 15K
I don't even know how much they used to pay but they should try and pay our money, it's going to 1 month now
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by beejay16289(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinbanjonic:

I don't even know how much they used to pay but they should try and pay our money, it's going to 1 month now

Abi óò no pay yet... It's not fair at all
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
beejay16289:

Abi óò no pay yet... It's not fair at all
Infact is really unfair, till now no payment or the people at the LG have pocketed the money. A friend of mine called early this week and he was told that they will pay yesterday and up till now no payment.
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
alesh2013:

Just 25k ooooo
Alesha please tell us the LG that paid their ad-hoc staff
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by beejay16289(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Yinbanjonic:

Infact is really unfair, till now no payment or the people at the LG have pocketed the money. A friend of mine called early this week and he was told that they will pay yesterday and up till now no payment.

Honestly I'm tired...
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Moeh22: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2021
Dear Lasiec,
We went through a lot of stress and risk, some of us were posted to slums, I was posted to a rugged area in Ajeromi ifelodun and we were nearly beaten by touts. This is so unfair, they shouldn't have owed us at all.
Btw, does anyone have idea how much the allowance of PC and PO would be?

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Moeh22: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Dear Lasiec,
We went through a lot of stress and risk, some of us were posted to slums, I was posted to a rugged area in Ajeromi ifelodun and we were nearly beaten by touts. This is so unfair, they shouldn't have owed us at all.
Btw, does anyone have idea how much the allowance of PC and PO would be? sad

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by alesh2013: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yinbanjonic:

Alesha please tell us the LG that paid their ad-hoc staff

25k na for P.O oooo. Ikorodu side
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Yinbanjonic(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
alesh2013:

25k na for P.O oooo. Ikorodu side
I did too at Ikorodu but it is Ikorodu west and what about your friend? Which local government in Ikorodu?
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by slimkim88: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
I worked as po at ilaka street, ilupeju industrial, until now, no payment received ooooo.... majority of the ad hoc was unemployed and we did this to get something to hold body and soul......... Chairmen and councillors have been sweared in two days after the election and people work tirelessly overnight still languishing.....LASIEC pay our money, before we organised protest....

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Any payment so far? I heard that they have paid 90% of those that participated according to local government and the delay is because there is a discrepancy in account details which will be sorted out this week or next week. I'm yet to receive payment here
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Yinbanjonic(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Just received 15k alert from Laseic some minute ago, I thought Alesh said is 25k or I'm short paid?
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Moeh22: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Help us beg Lasiec make Dem pay us our money ooo, we Don tire to dey wait for shikini money.. anybody with a reliable news about the payment lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by odutugars: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2021
Agboyi Ketu, Kosofe yet to received
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by odutugars: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2021
Yinbanjonic:
Just received 15k alert from Laseic some minute ago, I thought Alesh said is 25k or I'm short paid?
Which local government?Are you PO or PC?
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Moeh22: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Ajeromi ifelodun yet to receive embarassed
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by olayemm(f): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have not been paid too... Amuwo Odofin LG.. sad
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
odutugars:

Which local government?Are you PO or PC?
Ikorodu west, PO and you?
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Moeh22: 6:02am On Sep 01, 2021
They paid me yesterday,10k PC
Lasiec scammed us
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by Applique: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Omo but I thought pc is 15k. Me I’ve not gotten anything for Coker Aguda LCDA
Re: Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment by beejay16289(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Moeh22:
They paid me yesterday,10k PC
Lasiec scammed us

No Lasiec didn't scam you PCs in Agege LG also received the same payment

(1) (2) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: Transport Union Member Electrocuted While Destroying Billboard Of R / Lagos: ‘yes, I Did It, No Regret’ —convicted Rap/ist / Sars Set To Redeem Image; Parades Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.