Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO (1880 Views)

Biafra Man Can Never Be The Nigeria President / IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) / Biafra Man Dances With Pernis To Celebrate Kanu Return VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
One of Ijelespeaks supporters has finally accepted the challenge to shout fúck Biafra in Aba.

He went live on Facebook, insulting Okezie Ikpazu and Senator Abaribe.
He said all Senator Abaribe own is to speak big big grammer in parliament, deceiving them with Biafra but will not fix the road in Enyimba Aba, which is in his senatorial destrict as an Ngwa man...
But to be using imaginary Biafra to deceive them.

WATCH VIDEO
https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/posts/121938600168157/

Ijelespeaks students are getting smart. Do your work as an elected official and stop talking about Biafra if u want us to wait for Biafra then you should stop collecting allocations and wait for Biafra also.

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
See the deplorable state of Aba, nothing Okezie ikpazu or Abaribe is doing than to wear onyedot abd deceive the IPOB bingos

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
You eat millions from government every month. Instead of doing your work u distract the bingos with Biafra. Between fixing the roads in Aba and getting Biafra which one is more possible

5 Likes

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abia state is loaded with negative histories.
They need redemption nothing else.
Nothing good comes from them.

2 Likes

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Abia state is loaded with negative histories.

They need redemption nothing else.

Nothing good comes from them.

I wish I can be a politician in Abia state. I will just loot like Okezie Ikpazu. Then I'll wear onyedot polo to win the heart of IPOB bingos

2 Likes

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thank you bros for cancelling those fools..
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by sapientia(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
LoL

Now you have accepted the challenge

Go ahead na grin grin grin

Keep wasting your time

You are very inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2021
sapientia:
LoL

Now you have accepted the challenge

Go ahead na grin grin grin

Keep wasting your time

You are very inconsequential

And you're here
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
See the deplorable state of Aba, nothing Okezie ikpazu or Abaribe is doing than to wear onyedot abd deceive the IPOB bingos

Dude, you are really exposing worthless and deceptive Igbo leaders and kicking them in the balls hard. Be careful.

Even as you are 100% correct you need to be wary as dem go soon get your time OOO. Those useless people don't like their scams and worthlessness being exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by Brimstone77: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2021
Ok we have seen it....

Any other news??

1 Like

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by dogmax(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2021
At last
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by jneutron4000: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Nyamiris are busy finding faults and developing Yoruba land while Aba is decaying. Make Una blame Tinubu again for the poor condition of Aba

2 Likes

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by nonhuman(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
You eat millions from government every month. Instead of doing your work u distract the bingos with Biafra. Between fixing the roads in Aba and getting Biafra which one is more possible
I thought you are only against nnamdi kanu, as you said. but you also hate any Igbo man who is propagating the the Igbo from the floors of the senate just because because he us not in buharis good book, you are insulting the abia governor just because he put on T shirt with an inscription the your lord and saviour buhari first used in order to degrade the Igbo race. As educated as you are can you say you dont know what contituency project means Abaribe have been buikding roads within his constituents and intaling street lights he cannot do what the governor does not allow him. Okonko marakwa amara maka ada

1 Like

Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks students are getting smart. Do your work as an elected official and stop talking about Biafram if u want us to wait for Biafra then you should stop collecting allocations.
You people are confused!

Weren't you ones chanting that Nigeria should hurry and plan the exit of the Biafrans
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by Okoroawusa: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Are these pictures real? There is a market like that?

I don't believe this...
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:

I don't believe this...

It is real. Their political leaders like Abaribe are deceiving them with Biafra wearing onye dot and looting millions in allocations
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2021
nonhuman:
I thought you are only against nnamdi kanu, as you said. but you also hate any Igbo man who is propagating the the Igbo from the floors of the senate just because because he us not in buharis good book, you are insulting the abia governor just because he put on T shirt with an inscription the your lord and saviour buhari first used in order to degrade the Igbo race. As educated as you are can you say you dont know what contituency project means Abaribe have been buikding roads within his constituents and intaling street lights he cannot do what the governor does not allow him. Okonko marakwa amara maka ada

Oga he should do his work. Government is paying him. Sometimes we use our brains. So u tell me now that I can go and rob a bank then when they want to lynch me I'll remove my jacket and show them onye dot polo.

These people are eating billions every month. And their only achievement is onye dot polo.

Okezie ikpazu said his only achievement is bringing KFC to Aba
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

You people are confused!

Weren't you ones chanting that Nigeria should hurry and plan the exit of the Biafrans
cheesy cheesy

It is Abaribe
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:

I don't believe this...

100% real. This is the squalor and hideous misrule hypocritical Igbos hide, tolerate and/or ignore only to vehemently face Tinubu and Lagos matter daily and 24/7.

Below, with video, is Governor Ikpeazu listing Domino pizza, Chicken Republic as part of his achievement in Abia yet Igbos ignore such an abject failure, even pretending he does not exist, while they attack Tinubu, Sanwo Olu , Osinbajo, El Rufai, Ganduje etal savagely every single damn day !!!

The Igbo man is the biggest problem of the Igbo man. Imagine accepting the misrule of Ikpeazu and other Igbo leader that affects Igbos yet same folks are more critical of politicians leading States they have zero affiliation with.

https://igettalk.com/2021/06/gov-ikpeazu-achievements.html/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMIKDP-4hAU
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by Joromi1: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Udele1, Oyigboupdate, Okoroawusa, Deltafire, Ojiofor, etc are the same person.

It's actually nice to see Igbos fighting against each other. This way, the Biafraudd dream will come sooner than expected and there will be a mass deportation of the miserable Jews in Yoruba land.
Re: Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Joromi1:
Udele1, Oyigboupdate, Okoroawusa, Deltafire, Ojiofor, etc are the same person.

It's actually nice to see Igbos fighting against each other. This way, the Biafraudd dream will come sooner than expected and there will be a mass deportation of the miserable Jews in Yoruba land.

Lol. Ill follow all these handles now

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? / With The Intimidating Show Today By Tinubu In Lagos, What Next For Obi & Atiku? / 10 Morbid Power Siemen Transformer Is Here , Power Supply A Reality- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.