Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu (21964 Views)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by dmbb: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
I will not oppose amnesty to Ipob
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Skillsnigeria: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Noted
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
They are innocent men going on their and zoo police shot them, peaceful terrorists with ak47 and dirty charms are innocent according to cussed black Jew terrorists grin

1 Like

Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Sholaco: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Good

Annihilate the bitter souls....called IPOB/ESN
Hahahahahaha
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by AyomideOG01: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry
Please pray for me that God should heal me from Pericarditis, I'm tired of swollen stomach and legs. Please pray for me, thanks

You are healed my friend, God has already answered ur prayer.

2 Likes

Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Commentor: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has brought peace to the SE.

Imagine what life was like before he showed up.
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Handsum64: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
And they are not terrorists
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by kunleham(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry
Please pray for me that God should heal me from Pericarditis, I'm tired of swollen stomach and legs. Please pray for me, thanks
God almighty will heal you and answer your prayers!

1 Like

Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Emergingnation(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]Good

[/s]
Keep on believing lies and propaganda from your useless Fulani government, When this contraption 'll break , it'll take you on aware !

Cry Cry unity begging stunts
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by kunleham(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
killALIEN:
Bastard @satanically666
I see what you did there.
Fale news, still doesn't change the fact that all muslims are terrorists and all terrorists are muslims.

SAY NO TO ISLAM!
When roll call of Idiots is being made, quickly run to the front and declare yourself as leader of stupid idiots.
No matter what you do or say, Islam will continue to be widely accepted!
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by muykem: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good one over there. All terrorist must be sent to baba God for judgement.
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by BusinessDream: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
LegendHero:
Nawa o.

All these terrorists won’t let us hear word.

Naija don cast. Every day new wahala.
as I am typing, Fulani herds men are in Enugu killing Igbos. Nobody is reporting it but they concocted stories to cover up the evil on going in the East.
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by oilyngbati(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Great job to the Nigerian security forces. Continue killing the Ipob devilish terrorists. They now reside in hell fire.

God bless president Buhari for his good works in the SE infrastructure.
God bless Nigeria
Death to nnamdi cownu and Ipob terrorists!

Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by LegendHero(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
BusinessDream:
as I am typing, Fulani herds men are in Enugu killing Igbos. Nobody is reporting it but they concocted stories to cover up the evil on going in the East.

The media always report Fulani terrorists killings in Nigeria.

We always hear report where ESN kill policemen, so if they were arrested I don’t see a reason why the media shouldn’t report it.

1 Like

Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Selfmotivated: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
But, where are the pictures to show it is authentic
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Selfmotivated: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
ennyj01:
It's live.

INEC voters registration (online)
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

Please share in your groups. Elections have consequences and you can tell.

Social media is an avenue to express discontent but being part of the process make's you make your choice.
Do I need to print my application from online to complete at the inec office because I have done it remaining biometric capture

1 Like

Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by blues234: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
When are we going to start seeing body counts of herdsmen militia? Herdsmen killing is the basic reason behind militias in different parts of the country. FG is completely bias in her dealings.
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by blues234: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
oilyngbati:
Great job to the Nigerian security forces. Continue killing the Ipob devilish terrorists. They now reside in hell fire.

God bless president Buhari for his good works in the SE infrastructure.
God bless Nigeria
Death to nnamdi cownu and Ipob terrorists!

See, brother, I don't support IPOB, but you see Buhari, he is wicked If he doesn't tackle the herdsmen militia that is the genesis of this problem, then there is no need to celebrate. I wish IPOB will change their modus operandi...

1 Like

Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Whoever that is causing insecurity should be killed.. simple..
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Purveyors of FAKE NEWS are at it again. You can continue with your lies and fake news.
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by ipobarethieves: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
cool very good grin cool
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by ennyj01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Selfmotivated:

Do I need to print my application from online to complete at the inec office because I have done it remaining biometric capture

It is not a must
You can just show them on your phone.

Though it is best to print it because some people are wicked and they can ask you to go and print it.
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by ipobarethieves: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin angry sad cheesy grin grin grin grin.Flog them with good koboko.Ask ondo how
Dey do am
Juliusmalema:
Good

Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by officialfoodie: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
wellmax:
Gruesome death is the end of all terrorists and enemies of Nigeria.
Like Boko Haram, IPOB and ISWAP

Yet internationally acclaimed terrorists are 'surrendering' and self determination crusaders are being killed and you think you have any sense.
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Buckeyemedia1: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
meolaniyi:
Vanguard you will pay for your evil reporting. Why put those pictures together. Listen to them. Two Fulani terrorists were rescued.

Southern Nigerians have empty brains
Your Papa & Mama included I believe?
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Buckeyemedia1: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
officialfoodie:

Yet internationally acclaimed terrorists are 'surrendering' and self determination crusaders are being killed and you think you have any sense.
Selfish demented crusaders? Gunfire blah! blah! blah! is what awaits you Miscreant trying to decimate Nigeria. Mumus.
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by onuman: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Brigadier Onyeuko, the Fulani is using you as mouthpiece against the aspirations of your Igbo brethren.

By the time you retire from Nigeria’s armed forces, either of two things might have taken place:
1) the Fulani has displaced your Igbo people, including you, from Igbo homeland;

2) Biafra would have been restored and you are refused citizenship of Biafra, you shall become a citizen of Nigeria Islamic Sharia Republic.
Re: 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu by Buckeyemedia1: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
onuman:
Brigadier Onyeuko, the Fulani is using you as mouthpiece against the aspirations of your Igbo brethren.

By the time you retire from Nigeria’s armed forces, two things might have taken place:
1) the Fulani has displaced your Igbo people, including you, from Igbo homeland;

2) Biafra would have been restored and you are refused citizenship of Biafra, you shall become a citizen of Nigeria Islamic Sharia Republic.
Mr Man please Stop smoking drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Zamfara (photos) / Even If Allegations Against Onnoghen Are True, CCB, Was Wrong … – Atiku / Senate Passes Bill To Scrap FERMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.