Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Missing Student!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Student!! (1773 Views)

Police Track Stolen Phone Of Missing Student To Celestial Church Pastor / SHOCKING!! Missing Student Found Dead In Teachers Latrine Tied With A Rope / Chiedozie Azuike, Missing Student Of Enugu Private University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Student!! by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
LokoH:
That side ? Those people dont play with sculls

And the parents of this idiot celebrated his birth.
Re: Missing Student!! by MrCover: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2021
ayomideking:

You said this because of the 500 airtime you need to post her picture on your blog

You’re really self centered
Kindly keep shut if you can’t help!!

A Man Who Can't Offer 500naira mtn card, for a Blogger to buy data and run him matter for am, please what adjective will I use to qualify such a person?
Re: Missing Student!! by MrCover: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2021
ayomideking:
Lalasticlala FP please

Oga Lalasticlala, This Thread Is Not Front Page Worthy, Where Is the Police Report, to prove this young lady is actually missing
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
MrCover:

Oga Lalasticlala, This Thread Is Not Front Page Worthy, Where Is the Police Report, to prove this young lady is actually missing

Honestly, you are not a good person! She’s a student in my school. And the school management is aware of this incident. All what we need is to create awareness. Who knows if anyone on Nairaland can locate her ? Pls try and be considerate! You are just after 500! I can afford more than that but I won’t give you... try and work your ass hard you can get more than 500 in your life
Re: Missing Student!! by WaffenSS(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
They typically turn up in 2 weeks with zero explanation.
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
WaffenSS:
They typically turn up in 2 weeks with zero explanation.

Explanation?
She left home without anyone’s consent and she is no where to be found ever since then.
Re: Missing Student!! by WaffenSS(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
ayomideking:

Explanation?
She left home without anyone’s consent and she is no where to be found ever since then.

Yeah but how many times have similar cases occurred with the girls turning up and without further explanation for where they were?
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
WaffenSS:

Yeah but how many times have similar cases occurred with the girls turning up and without further explanation for where they were?

So what are you trying to insinuate?
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
I hope this get to the FP
Let’s keep creating awareness
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
It’s 8 days and she’s no where to be found
Re: Missing Student!! by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
inspirator1:
You see why I doubt the sincerity of Nairaland in giving credible news on their front page. Imagine the stupid arrogance by the so called news agency because what they do here is man know man.

If I be mod, that news agency will be suspended. Imagine where human life is involved, you carry braggado and blackmail enter.

Anyhow e be..they go find the girl. Stupid new agency.

If snakeman like push am for fp cause of humanity or dance to the stupid news agency.

You fit add to your title say snake swallow the girl or snake bite am or see this kind snake...just mention snake, do anything possible to push am go front page.

Lalasticlala This Thread Is Not Front Page Worthy, I Udokabestluv is telling you the truth, this guy went to Facebook and copy out post without any police report, to back up his claim, he want to damage someone daughter by saying she is missing.
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Lalasticlala This Thread Is Not Front Page Worthy, I Udokabestluv is telling you the truth, this guy went to Facebook and copy out post without any police report, to back up his claim, he want to damage someone daughter by saying she is missing.

So what do I gain if I post someone’ Daughter missing when she is not missing? I’ll Show you some other prove that she is missing.. and the school management and her family went to the police not her neighbors! So how do you want me to get the police report? At least if you’re very educated, you can read what the Facebook post entails.. you can also call the available numbers on that post to confirm if it’s true or not. Please always think vividly before coming on a public forum like this to say trash! What happiness am I deriving from me damaging her image. It’s better you also tell the amount you need for her to be posted on your blog..
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
All Nairalander should come out and contribute to this issue
Please y’all should come out
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
That’s our hostel group chat

Re: Missing Student!! by NaijaCover(m): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
ayomideking:
That’s our hostel group chat

My Brother, You Are just wasting your time over this thread, Go to any police station and notify the police and get a report from there, this shows you are on the right track.
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
post=104798846:

My Brother, You Are just wasting your time over this thread, Go to any police station and notify the police and get a report from there, this shows you are on the right track.

I’m not your brother. The needful has been done so I’m trying to make it go viral Incase anyone here sees her
They should call the number on the picture or visit the nearest police station or contact the management of The Federal polytechnic, Ilaro.
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
ayomideking:

I’m not your brother. The needful has been done the school management and the police are aware so I’m trying to make it go viral Incase anyone here sees her
They should call the number on the picture or visit the nearest police station or contact the management of The Federal polytechnic, Ilaro.
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
post=104799055:

You Know Nothing About Blogging Business, Go To Google Search Engine and check the meaning of

You said I’m wasting my time on this Thread?
It hv surpassed 700 views

Lol.

Just tell me you want money before you can post her on your blog !
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
She would be found by God’s grace �

1 Like

Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
post=104799136:

500naira is nothing to , I spend more than 15k on Airtime On Steady Basics Via BLOG

Take a Good Look At The Screenshot For Prove.

Then why are you asking?

post her on your blog if you think you have enough money!

1 Like

Re: Missing Student!! by NaijaCover(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
ayomideking:

You said I’m wasting my time on this Thread?
It hv surpassed 700 views

Lol.

Just tell me you want money before you can post her on your blog !

Is a Popular Blogger And Well Known In Nigeria, Our Website Means To Cover Everything In Nigeria Both Good, Bad And Ugly Incident That Happened, So That, It has a clear proof to that effect before will publish it on the internet.
Re: Missing Student!! by ayomideking(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
At least when I posted Her picture, i never asked for money! So I have no gains! May God guide her wherever she is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOW Would You Feel As Parents Seeing Your Daughters Smoking Like This, Expelled / Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun As She Asks Her IG Followers How Church / My Church Was Not Demolished ~indaboski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.