Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) (33753 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by MufasaLion: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2021
HarunaWest:
Hmmmmn Are we sure that the village people don't have a hand in this?
Train ke..

Nothing like village people conspiracy. Such theory doesn't solve cases.
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by mfm04622: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2021
flyingdutchman:
It is a miracle that more haven't died already! In other countries, there is a proper barricade running throughout rail tracks. They also have an alarm system where the access gates automatically shut at least 5minutes before a train passes.

Saner climes advocate! The system you mentioned is used at crossing! Only at crossing. Crossing is where the road and railway intersect. Do any railway have this all along the track? .Saber climes gang!!!

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by Bruno531(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2021
BabbanBura:
How does one feel relaxed walking along a rail track sef?
my brother I tire o.. Even before train crosses where people are residing they usually blow horn
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by Maconstruct(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
BabbanBura:
How does one feel relaxed walking along a rail track sef?

If walking along it is a daily routine
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
They shouldn't have walked on the railway tracks.
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by Naijayouth(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
post=104734620:

Na Where dey work, na there he dey chop
By always covering bad news?

Are there not other news in Nigeria to cover than posting graphic pics all the time?

The moment I saw this news headline, I knew it's your usual bad tidings blog.

Pls change your name to badnewsANDgraphicpictureblog

I can't imagine you saying you're posting graphic pics for a living. What if, God forbid o!
Another bad news blogger posts yours if something bad happens to you?
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by Naijayouth(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
post=104736139:

See the prove of the money I make yesterday alone from posting of bad news.
Chei!

Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by Timfreds(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is not normal.
There must be something somewhere.
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by otokx(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Having walked on those tracks myself, the fault is not from the train driver.

The horn can be heard from miles away, vibrations from about 500m.

The youths should be engaged and calmed down.
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by MajorGeneralLaw(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kandeed:
Used to think this our childish idea of you become static (or lemme put, you gum to the rail) when train is approaching was actually a hoax

how come despite the heavy vibration, these folks couldn't run away
mean same thing I'm reasoning oh
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by greatefa1011(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Train and it's problem has started ooo. May God help us. Amen
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
mfm04622:

Saner climes advocate! The system you mentioned is used at crossing! Only at crossing. Crossing is where the road and railway intersect. Do any railway have this all along the track? .Saber climes gang!!!

I am not the cause of your inferiority complex.
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by mfm04622: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
flyingdutchman:

I am not the cause of your inferiority complex.

Lol!!!!

Me Inferiority complex? Lol!!!!
In what way exactly did I exhibit inferiority complex?
I tried to educate you and I showed inferiority complex? How?
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by Gfskw: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jesus
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by Selfmotivated: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Why were they walking on a rail track... Anything can happen
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!

Me Inferiority complex? Lol!!!!
In what way exactly did I exhibit inferiority complex?
I tried to educate you and I showed inferiority complex? How?

Truth is sometimes hard to swallow. Sorry.
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
abeggnow:
in which country?? olz name one. most of u have never travelled anywhere before but yet you would be azuming.

Aww...a victim of a warped society! My sympathies.
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by mfm04622: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
flyingdutchman:

Truth is sometimes hard to swallow. Sorry.

Lol!!!!

But the ignorant one is not suffering from inferiority complex!!! The one that put down his country at any opportunity dies not suffer from inferiority complex
Good!!!
Re: Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) by THMT: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2021
flyingdutchman:

Aww...a victim of a warped society! My sympathies.

Ignore the troll. A north African country like Egypt do not just have fences along the rails but also have underground metro that uses electric and gas not "chuchu" old skool trains.

If people have been arrested and fines for going too close to the rail track I am sure accidents like this would only be suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Of Federal Polytechnic Ede Crushed To Death As Petrol Tanker Falls / 6 Die In Accident At Oko Polytechnic In Anambra.Graphic Pics / No More Cash Payment At Lekki Toll From 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.