Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix (2504 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Naijanewsback: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
American singer, Justin Bieber has confirmed his appearance on the remix for Wizkid's global hit song, Essence by thanking the singer for having him.

Justin Bieber shared the artwork Wizkid shared of the Essence remix earlier via his Instagram page on Thursday, the 12th of August 2021. Bieber wrote on his Instagram page, "Thank u for letting me jump on the song of the summer. Essence remix out tonight".

Wizkid revealed that Essence will have a remix via a post on his own Instagram page. The song which has been burning up the charts for months now is now sure to take it up another notch. ---story from NotJustOkay---

Click link to see how Wizkid made Essence the song of the summer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4NUPeXHnVI

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Fynestboi
MissyB3

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Henrick007: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wow
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Waakanda: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2021
This is a huge step forward for Wizzy and Tems cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by michdera(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Nice
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Cruseder(m): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Machala to the world
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by temitope27(m): 3:18am On Aug 13, 2021
U re highly welcome
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Theicecode(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Bigwiz doing big things

Piece of me

Essence

and blessed is my favorite in #MIL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by siofra(f): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2021
I'm not a hater, I love Wizkid's music even more than Davido's own and Tems is currently my favourite female musician in Nigeria but this song....this song..... is. so. boring. Jesus!!!

Anyway more wins Tems and Wizkid
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by OriginalCopy(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Great
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Generalwoodz(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Telll me what's the essence
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Emmanuel224(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:
I'm not a hater, I love Wizkid's music even more than Davido's own and Tems is currently my favourite female musician in Nigeria but this song....this song..... is. so. boring. Jesus!!!

Asin the remix is boring?
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by siofra(f): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Emmanuel224:
Asin the remix is boring?

I haven't heard the remix yet.
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Emmanuel224(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:

I haven't heard the remix yet.
okay

Well different strokes for different folks

The songs dope for me�

7 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by mayklef(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2021
BigWiz no be anybody Mate.....ANY FUCKING BODY!!
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by TheZebra: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:

I just wonder how Nigerians got their music taste. So you mean essence is boring? Like how? Must all songs be danceable? Must all songs be groovy? Does Adele makes danceable songs? Don't you know the meaning of R&B?

You just have a whack music taste, that's it and you probably don't even know the meaning of the words spoken in the songs. It's actually a sensual song between two lovers yearning for each other's physical touch, so you expect them to be jumping and shouting up and down?

No Wonder you guys listen to Davido and his dog ass shits

8 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by siofra(f): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2021
TheZebra:

I just wonder how Nigerians got their music taste. So you mean essence is boring? Like how? Must all songs be danceable? Must all songs be groovy? Does Adele makes danceable songs? Don't you know the meaning of R&B?

You just have a whack music taste, that's it and you probably don't even know the meaning to of the words spoken in th songs. It's actually a sensual song between two lovers yearning for each other's physical touch, so you expect them to be jumping and shouting up and down?

No Wonder you guys listen to Davido and his dog ass shits

I actually listen to Adele and I love her songs
I listen to Ed Sheeran, Passenger, George Ezra, Lukas Graham, Lauv, Aretha Franklin, Byrd, Harry Belafonte, Elvis Presley, The Beatles, The Everly brothers, Tchaikovsky, Paganini, Mozart and many more I can't remember now.

I'm more into the 50's and 60's golden oldies and classical music than modern music.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by festacman(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Aidejay(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Fantastic!!!!

I will be streaming on boomplay.

Make I no lie I need new music right now the older ones don dey taya me, I've played reckless more than 400 times.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by pretydiva(f): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2021
The entertainment industry is taking the country to a whole new level

Way to go guys!
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Waakanda:
This is a huge step forward for Wizzy and Tems cheesy

That song is all about Tems my dear.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by sunshineV(f): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:

its probably cus no be naira marley and zanku lord write the some. it is well

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by sunshineV(f): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

bt na wizkid song. ur tears plenty gan
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by maidaboi(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
tems baby
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Ayomarcel(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations to them all. The next generation of African musicians will enjoy all these.
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by MufasaLion: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ayo cool

OP, Justin is a Canadian not American.
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Harry00(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Guess this was the something special
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by TheWolfen(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
All these davido fans/ WizKid haters sef undecided

OnlyDeCapPlease:

Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Gadafii: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
wizkid is the biggest deal in africa, niggaa is way beyond blessed cool
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Ritzybeauty(f): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Humility at its peak.. Bieber is just a darling joor..
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Generalwoodz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
The essence of Justin Bieber remixing that song is; he gets TO behold the well rounded, caterpillar tire size yansh of TEMS in all its Glory.
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Drizzy5001(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Damn! I love this Tems bum bum , na my spec grin
Re: Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix by Theicecode(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:

Who gives a damn if you dislike the music? you guys are so obsessed with nonsense songs that good music sound sour to y'all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psquare's Manager, Jude Okoye Flaunts $70K Cash For Camera [photo] / PHOTO: President Obama Gives OBJ A Clean Hair Cut / Nollywood Actor Clem Onyeka Shot Dead In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.