Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer (44982 Views)

Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? / Juventus Rejects Man Utd’s Cavani Offer Despite Ronaldo’s Transfer / Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by ReubenE(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Anything messi has achieve today ronaldo achevie it ist
* ronaldo won the golden boot before messi
* Ronald won the champions league before messi
* ronaldo won the euros before messi won copa
* ronaldo has won golden ball before messi
* ronaldo has won the balloon do or before messi
* ronaldo has won FIFA men player of the year before messi
* ronaldo has scored over a 100 goals in d champions league before messi
* ronaldo has sold at record Jersey at new club before messi
Messi is just playing catch up anyhow u won bend am the truth is always glaring.

2018 balloon do or he was rub if not he would have win d 6th before messi . the truth is clear ronaldo is always denied is deserve accolades cause some pundits thinks he his arrogant and proud this guy is the best player on history

Ronaldo is the true god of football like for ronaldo share for messi

Messi won Uefa Champions League with Barcelona in 2006, before Ronaldo with Manchester United in 2008
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Lashist(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mumu
..they are comparing rivals
Idiot...you must be so stupid...so because ronaldo won it first he is better...it doesnt even matter to you if messi won it 10times more than him...we both know you are an average dumbfvck...you have left the umbrella of "messi should win trophy for his country first before he is the best" to "ronaldo won balon dior first so he is the best"...you are obviously the mumu...i also love ronaldo abeg dont make it look like i hate him like you hate messi...na idiots like you dey say rashford and mbappe and lingard better pass messi bcus you dislike him..guess what, nobody cares about your stupid opinions cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by lascos912(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Anything messi has achieve today ronaldo achevie it ist
* ronaldo won the golden boot before messi
* Ronald won the champions league before messi
* ronaldo won the euros before messi won copa
* ronaldo has won golden ball before messi
* ronaldo has won the balloon do or before messi
* ronaldo has won FIFA men player of the year before messi
* ronaldo has scored over a 100 goals in d champions league before messi
* ronaldo has sold at record Jersey at new club before messi
Messi is just playing catch up anyhow u won bend am the truth is always glaring.

2018 balloon do or he was rub if not he would have win d 6th before messi . the truth is clear ronaldo is always denied is deserve accolades cause some pundits thinks he his arrogant and proud this guy is the best player on history

Ronaldo is the true god of football like for ronaldo share for messi
messi won champions league before ronaldo
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kilishihunter: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its still better than the one that havnt smelt it in 7 yrs ... besides, it took him the 5th season to win it in Madrid... Madrid knew they needed to get support by getting modric and bale as back ups cos his numbers were high... something juve has refused to do.. Ronaldo was the last quality they got... the players that took them to 2 finals were all gone...besides allegri took them to 2 finals and not that chainsmoker and the rookie coach....Barca invested heavily to support mr fraud , plus over doubled his salary for the CL to get to camp nou...instead it wrecked them and mr fraud japa as wife wey japa leave husband as money finish...my loyalty
Oh so you've now suddenly realized ronaldo needs players to help him but not messi? Wonderful Btw Chielllni, bonucci, cuadrado, buffon, dybala were sold to which club? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by kenzysmith: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

UCL first win - Messi 2006 , Ronaldo 2008
And which golden ball are you talking about undecided
And I didn't see you put any thing about the Olympics that both of them played in?
Oga what your problem stop finding fault in my comment I won't warn u again

Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kingcalls: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Oh so you've now suddenly realized ronaldo needs players to help him but not messi? Wonderful Btw Chielllni, bonucci, cuadrado, buffon, dybala were sold to which club? undecided

How much did barca spend to improve the squad to satisfy messi... dembele, Coutinho, vidal, Braithwaite, de jong , griezmann to mention a few... now who did juve buy...mention
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kilishihunter: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

How much did barca spend to improve the squad to satisfy messi... dembele, Coutinho, vidal, Braithwaite, de jong , griezmann to mention a few... now who did juve buy...mention
And every of those players they bought to satisfy Messi performed their tasks well abi? Dembele and coutinho wasting chances especially, Talk na, I was waiting for you to say rubbish about those players I mentioned and you'll have explained to me how Chielllini and bonucci defended Italy to the euros title,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kilishihunter: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga what your problem stop finding fault in my comment I won't warn u again
Hail your ronaldo without putting lies inside, then I'll leave you

2 Likes

Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kingcalls: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And every of those players they bought to satisfy Messi performed their tasks well abi? Dembele and coutinho wasting chances especially, Talk na, I was waiting for you to say rubbish about those players I mentioned and you'll have explained to me how Chielllini and bonucci defended Italy to the euros title,

Na una way...always blaming others but not messi ...so greizmann that won world cup with France and Coutinho that left for bayern and schooled messi 8.2 them won the CL suddenly went bad... so messi dint waste chances ?? U guys are clowns
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by yassinattah(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dis people wants to bring two goat’s together so the rivalry ends once and for all.

Meh Messi is a goat
Meh Ronaldo is a goat
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kilishihunter: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Na una way...always blaming others but not messi ...so greizmann that won world cup with France and Coutinho that left for bayern and schooled messi 8.2 them won the CL suddenly went bad... so messi dint waste chances ?? U guys are clowns
Griezmann won the world cup with france not Barca, Coutinho schooled Barca with bayern not barca, I don't know why they didn't put up those performances in barca, maybe you can tell me why? Why didn't you even talk about the defense? Abi messi get problem there too undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kingcalls: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Griezmann won the world cup with france not Barca, Coutinho schooled Barca with bayern not barca, Why didn't you even talk about the defense? Abi messi get problem there too undecided

grin grin....now its now defence...guy u no get talk....if they dint play well in barca, then don't blame them cos that dont mean their not good enough... messi grin grin , no more dictation ... mbappe no go even gree for am ...no more everybody must pass the ball to Messi...no more I dont like this coach or player , no more I must play this role grin... he will now b the one listening to others...na ramos im wan control , abi na di Maria or draxler ..... abi im wan shout for veratti for not passing the ball... grin grin... no more I want the president to resign .it has started by loosing the number 10 Jersey grin
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by ObalaEmma: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
They won't be the first that Organized the Galaticos of football world. It might not win them any cup they desire but would plant them forever in history like Ac Milan, Real and many club that had such rare opportunity in recent times.
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kilishihunter: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin grin....now its now defence...guy u no get talk....if they dint play well in barca, then don't blame them cos that dont mean their not good enough... messi grin grin , no more dictation ... mbappe no go even gree for am ...no more everybody must pass the ball to Messi...no more I dont like this coach or player , no more I must play this role grin... he will now b the one listening to others...na ramos im wan control , abi na di Maria or draxler ..... abi im wan shout for veratti for not passing the ball... grin grin
You were the one who started talking about how Madrid added Modric and bale before they started winning the UCL? If they didn't do their work well unlike the flops wey full barca, would ronaldo have seen a UCL in 2014?
See that one no even concern me, He has one year left on his deal with juve, make we no see that UCL first, Body go tell you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by anigbajumo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Elzakzaky:

lol @ high on expired drugs. May the good lord spare our lives. I will quote you when he starts under-performing.

Someone that singlehandedly gave gave Agentina a trophy and all time football greatest player will under perform...u must be funny
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kingcalls: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You were the one who started talking about how Madrid added Modric and bale before they started winning the UCL? If they didn't do their work well, would ronaldo have seen a UCL in 2014?

Messi doesn't help other players to improve...that is the truth...unlike Ronaldo... messi made players in Argentina and barca uncomfortable... he mentioned players he wanted to play with and those that he dint want ...they made him a god in barca and it affected other players confidence.... someone that challenges the president of his club and gives his approval for coaches to be hired ... he was a silent dictator
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Kingcalls: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lashist:

Idiot...you must be so stupid...so because ronaldo won it first he is better...it doesnt even matter to you if messi won it 10times more than him...we both know you are an average dumbfvck...you have left the umbrella of "messi should win trophy for his country first before he is the best" to "ronaldo won balon dior first so he is the best"...you are obviously the mumu...i also love ronaldo abeg dont make it look like i hate him like you hate messi...na idiots like you dey say rashford and mbappe and lingard better pass messi bcus you dislike him..guess what, nobody cares about your stupid opinions cheesy

People that result to insults are those that hate the truth...those that know the truth deep down , the insecure ones... if this argument was between Messi and Gerrard , I met ud b laughing it off ...but because u know deep down that Ronaldo has achieved more and more trusted to deliver, it hurts u by raining insults grin grin
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by chessguru(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
sexyking1:
If they do that, they will kill the fun of football! Nothing makes sense more than rivalry. Imagine football without messi and Ronaldo argument and comparison.
that has to end one day so another one will start involving other players , nothing goes on for ever
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by iamL(f): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pride and jealousy will not allow cr7 to move there. But let's wait and see because when it comes to money anybody can become frienemy. To think that Jose murino ( donnu if the spelling is correct) will transfer from chelsea to coach MU is still shocking.
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Mykel51(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Elove1:
Mbappe is a baby fool.. that was the mistake Neymar did and he regretted his action.. even Ronaldo will be happy to play alongside with the goat ..

Nobody should begged that overhyped immature player that cost France the euro Cup..

Even Ronaldo would want to play along Ronaldo... Why the tautology ?

1 Like

Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by DareyFortified: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Only Ronaldo fans are pushing for him to play with Messi, we Messi fans don't him to play with Messi and it will never happen. Let him continue his challenge in Juventus. Abi him challenge don finish ni!?!.
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Contango(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Foolish people...so mbapoe that wom WC at 20...u messi minions will either run to ratio or age to defend ur stupidity.... did age stop him from winning it ?? Ronaldo de Lima won the fifa player of the year b4 zidane despite the age ...

You could still pass your point across without the insults that clearly shows that you lack manners and basic courtesy.
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by OLABOY8495(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Psg Having The Likes Of Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo In The Frontline Men This Mean 2 Things Their Revenue Go Increase And Their Fans Go Huge. 2 I See Throphies Coming Their Way. I Wish They Could Just Buy Ndidi Or Kante To Join Dis Team
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Emeks1212: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin grin
Millimann:
E be like say something dey worry this PSG. grin grin grin
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by pharrelaustin: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
PSG WANT to Make an average club feel bad
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by africonn: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

You're not intelligent

that's what will happen should ronaldo go there, It's a team for God sake, individuals hustling without sync will lead to nothing but gross failiure.
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by judedwriter(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nice ambition.... but

Both Messi and Ronaldo are aging seriously.

I wonder how a prestigious club like PSG would be able to cope with two aging forwards in youth dominated league.
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Henri8: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

We don't want penaldo in psg...

Messi can't be organizing the midfield and being a play maker

While penaldo wait in the box to tapings
Lailai! We no go let am happen.
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by themanderon: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Petro-dollar Is fueling PSG.
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by deco419(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Alejod:
grin

Make UEFA go investigate this PSG o o....e be like say dem don sabi another way to dey pay for back, crypto cannot be ruled out cheesy

grin
They paid Messi via their PSG token and it did over 100% when they did that transaction
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Prinnce1:
This money mogul them, the want to kill the beauty of football. In the game of football the have to be healthy rivals which makes the game interesting and worth watch anything apart from that doesn't make sense. Watching messi play against Ronaldo is always phenomenal, both of them are loved.
You are right.
Re: PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer by globeer: 1:12am On Aug 14, 2021
Very very interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man United Considering Cracking Down On Cristiano Ronaldo Over His Attitude / Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner / Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.