Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source (568 Views)

Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Man Murdered After Winning N11m On Nairabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by iwaeda: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2021
AMID desperation to free the remaining students of Bethel Baptist College in Kaduna State, bandits on Thursday shot dead an engineer after collecting N11m ransom.

A source, who has been part of the negotiations for the Baptist College students, disclosed this in an interview with The PUNCH.

The source, who did not want to be mentioned because of the sensitive nature of the matter, was responding to enquiries about fresh updates on the students held captive by bandits.

He said, “There is a company in Kaduna which has a Chinese staff, one local and one other Yoruba engineer. Bandits kidnapped three of them. Negotiation has been going on since last week Thursday. Finally, they now resolved that N11m should be given.

“The person that went to deliver the money; the bandits collected the N11m, shot the Yoruba engineer, killed him and asked the person to carry the corpse to the owner of the company and tell him he’s not serious.

It’s funny Kaduna bandits receive ‘recharge cards’ as ransoms, but government claims they can’t be tracked –SOKAPU youth president, John
Bandits kidnap another Kaduna first-class monarch
“The bandits told him to carry the corpse back to the man because the N11m is too small, while they kept the Chinese and one other man. This happened just about two hours ago. The person who took the money (to the bandits) is struggling with the corpse.”

https://punchng.com/bandits-collected-n11m-killed-firms-engineer-in-kaduna-source/
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by iwaeda: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Nigeria has become a dreadful place to live, we are really in perilous time!
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by Bola146(f): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2021
11m too small? Those idiots are lazy ass but knows how to kidnap and collect huge ransom Someone should just sponsor me to USA, Ill definitely pay you back all your money, Seriously I'm just tired of this country undecided These police or army know where these people but they are left to be killing people anyhow
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by DDDEnterprises: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Hmm! This country is...
God help us sha. undecided
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by iwaeda: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:
11m too small? Those idiots are lazy ass but knows how to kidnap and collect huge ransom Someone should just sponsor me to USA, Ill definitely pay you back all your money, Seriously I'm just tired of this country undecided These police or army know where these people but they are left to be killing people anyhow

You want to replace Kyari?
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by Bola146(f): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2021
iwaeda:

You want to replace Kyari?

You can go since you are jobless
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by iwaeda: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:

You can go since you are jobless
Are you not the one that said we should sponsor you to America and I am offering you Kyari free seat to the state and you are doing like this!
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by Bola146(f): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2021
iwaeda:

Are you not the one that said we should sponsor you to America and I am offering you Kyari free seat to the state and you are doing like this!

Let me Ignore you aboki
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by iwaeda: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:

Let me Ignore you aboki
Aunty Bola, e ma binu.
Aboki is friend,
Ba hausa.
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by Bola146(f): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2021
iwaeda:

Aunty Bola, e ma binu.
Aboki is friend,
Ba hausa.

grin grin grin mi o binu sir, thanks. Allah ba Musa cool
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by iwaeda: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:

grin grin grin mi o binu sir, thanks. Allah ba Musa cool
Lafia komi!
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by Bola146(f): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
iwaeda:

Lafia komi!

Lafia lao cheesy cheesy
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by iwaeda: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gladhguru:
Too bad
Omo iye mi eweso.
Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by 4reala(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
How does this animals think self. Why kill?, At worst, just collect the 11m, release 1 person and tell him to go look for money for others. I pray it will never be well with them. Their death will be more gruesome than what dey just did.

(1) (Reply)

See A Police Man Beating Somebody's Wife And Daughter / Threat To Block My BVN: Please help. / How Bandits Wiped Entire Community In Niger As Nigeria Marks Independence Annive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.