Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Service Lane From 5 Star B/stop To Dhl At Oshodi-isolo Turned To One Way - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Service Lane From 5 Star B/stop To Dhl At Oshodi-isolo Turned To One Way (442 Views)

Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) / Urgent Sales: KIA Optima 2008 At Oshodi Lagos At 800k / Dhl Used Nissan Urvan For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Service Lane From 5 Star B/stop To Dhl At Oshodi-isolo Turned To One Way by infotainment(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2021
I was notified by my colleague in the office this morning, on how he was extorted on 09/08/2021 by LASTMA officials and Police Taskforce. Some amount of money was extorted from him and others for plying a one way road. This is the service lane on Oshodi-Isolo Exp way from 5 Star Busstop Toyota Busstop up to DHL office. A confirmed report says they were also there yesterday 12/08/21 from about 7.00 pm to arrest vehicles.
It is disheartening that a state as Lagos state which pride its self as a trail blazer in Equity and Justice can promote such illegality.
And if truly this part of the road is now a ONE WAY drive, Why is there no awareness on this. I seek anyone here in position of of authority to help clarify this, if it is an illegal duty on the part of the LASTMA officials, to help put a stop to this.
Re: Service Lane From 5 Star B/stop To Dhl At Oshodi-isolo Turned To One Way by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
infotainment:
I was notified by my colleague in the office this morning, on how he was extorted on 09/08/2021 by LASTMA officials and Police Taskforce. Some amount of money was extorted from him and others for plying a one way road. This is the service lane on Oshodi-Isolo Exp way from 5 Star Busstop Toyota Busstop up to DHL office. A confirmed report says they were also there yesterday 12/08/21 from about 7.00 pm to arrest vehicles.
It is disheartening that a state as Lagos state which pride its self as a trail blazer in Equity and Justice can promote such illegality.
And if truly this part of the road is now a ONE WAY drive, Why is there no awareness on this. I seek anyone here in position of of authority to help clarify this, if it is an illegal duty on the part of the LASTMA officials, to help put a stop to this.
thats how they turned a particular place in cele to one way about 200 metres oooooooo and they extort people in tens to hundreds of thousands hmmmmm they want to experience another ENDSARS angry

(1) (Reply)

6month Registered Toyota Highlander Hybrid 2006 / 2010 Lexus Es350 / A Clean Registered Toyota Sienna 2002 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.