Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

4 Ways To Spice Up The Rainy Season If You Are Single - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Ways To Spice Up The Rainy Season If You Are Single (137 Views)

4 Ways To Get Ahead Of The New Year / 7 Ways To Spice Up Your Relationship Without Compromising Your Sexual Purity / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Spice Up The Rainy Season If You Are Single by Vicdash: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
The rainy season is here and we know it can be one hell of a time.

From somewhere between lots of folks getting a fever to lazy and boring days.

I have put together a fantastic guide to help you make the most of your days through the season.

Just before you continue reading note that I understand that a good number of young people today are mostly entrepreneurs (they have some sort of business), freelancers (they have a tech skill and offer solutions to people with their skills), and a few others who invest or trade cryptocurrencies or forex.

What this means is that quite a number of young people these days work from home.

So this post is going to make a lot of sense to those people and maybe I will throw a few lights on those who have a 9-5. (Just to also state, this is for single people. I will share a post soon for people in relations or married).

There’s a certain reality we experience in Nigeria. We currently do not have a constant power supply across the country and this is a huge challenge to personal productivity for young people. Taking this a step further the cost of an internet subscription is pretty much high, this is also a limitation.

I said the above to say that thinking about all you can do on a rainy day without putting the light and internet factor into consideration might not make any sense. Just like a telecommunications company always says “Data is Life”. So I am going to assume that these two elements aren’t a challenge to the folks this article is directed at.

Prepare for the rain: This reminds me of the story from the holy book about Noah and his ark. God gave him a reasonable time to not just the ark but to get all the necessary things every occupant of the ark will need through the period.

Continue reading
https://everythingdating.com.ng/4-ways-to-spice-up-the-rainy-season-if-you-are-single/

(1) (Reply)

How Should We Establish The Peaceful And Warm Homeland? / Get Competent Lawyer For Lawsuit By Law Firm In Lahore / Newsbreak: Five Killed As Modakeke, Ife Elders Meet To Avert Fresh Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.