Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 (29177 Views)

Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Tinubuadvocate: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
Danjikanbauchi:
let see if Yoruba Muslims will support pastor Yemi Osibanjo or Tinubu the drug kingpin. MURIC over.
[/s] what a stupid write up.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by bong4(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
opalu:
Do they have a choice? Zulum should be the Vice to Osinbajo. Let's have 2 Professors leading this Nation and you will see great leap forward

My brother!!! it is not by Professorship oooo. See the mess the two we have are doing in Cross River State. Osinbanjo is great but a Northerner as Vice leaves much to be desired.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Yellowface1220(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Osinbajo all the way
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Shikena(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Godly247:

Shuu!!!
So is this how Nigeria will rise
it's finished...
What's your point, let's debate.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Oracleforce: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
ODJ124:
grin

Osinbajo doesn't have the influence...

Tinubu we know... Like for him.

Thread seen.

Are you talking about one of the walking corpses in London hospital
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by teadrake(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
sonofanarchy:
why Northerner again?
My brother, northerner will never vote for any political party that failed to present their 'son' as either VP or otherwise. And don't let us forget that they have the numbers, at least for now. Let us stabilize the country first
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Shikena(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
bong4:

My brother!!! it is not by Professorship oooo. See the mess the two we have are doing in Cross River State. Osinbanjo is great but a Northerner as Vice leaves much to be desired.
Zulum is fine. Please do some research on him. Again, let's stop creating issues where there is none. There is a difference between WHAT IS and WHAT WE WANT. In Nigerian political environment, you have a presidential candidate from the North, the vice comes from the South and vice versa. If you get an Osinbajo or Okonjo-Iweala as president, the vice comes from the north, shikena!
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Shikena(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
teadrake:

My brother, northerner will never vote for any political party that failed to present their 'son' as either VP or otherwise. And don't let us forget that they have the numbers, at least for now. Let us stabilize the country first
You are right. I'm still shocked at the political naivety of several knowledgeable Nigerians, but it's good that we are having all these conversations and our youths are engaging in it. Enough is enough grin

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Udumeh: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Guardiola84: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
opalu:
Do they have a choice? Zulum should be the Vice to Osinbajo. Let's have 2 Professors leading this Nation and you will see great leap forward
Buhari /osubande have failed pls they should give way for new people with fresh ideas !rubbish !osubande my foot!!
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Danjikanbauchi: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] what a stupid write up.
who will you vote ? Between pastor OSIBANJO and Tinubu your fellow Muslims.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by OlawaleBammie: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
vickydevoka:

Pdp will take over power. Is Simple. Once de bring osibanjo, pdp will bring out northerner. De rest is history
let apc bring Southerner as the president and northerner as his running mate, let pdp do the vice versa

Las Las na level ground e go be

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by writeprof(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Osinbajo is the perfect choice for the 7th general election in the Fourth Republic, with Peter Obi as Vice President.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Babaken(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is only Osinbajo I see in APC that can give them president if not forget it.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Gepheral: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Prof as President
Prof as vice

Omoh Nigeria go set World record
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by noblebaba: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sentiment aside ,zulum is a great man and Oshibajo is super both of them can deliver Nigeria I wish they have interest.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by goooze(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Best ticket presently
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by goooze(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
noblebaba:
Sentiment aside ,zulum is a great man and Oshibajo is super both of them can deliver Nigeria I wish they have interest.
If APC refuse to give them the ticket then Youth Democratic Party (YDP) should endorse them if they really want something good for this nation[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by goooze(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
shiki:

I'm with you bro, so are you giving it a YES YES YES for the Prof?
I'm in total support and we will do the talk come next election

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by yommen: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
ODJ124:
grin

Osinbajo doesn't have the influence...

Tinubu we know... Like for him..

Thread seen.

That's the problem. Is it about the influence or the right character? Anyway, he doesn't have the sickness too.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by vickydevoka(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
let apc bring Southerner as the president and northerner as his running mate, let pdp do the vice versa

Las Las na level ground e go be
Pdp really want de power, not minding bringing northerner as president 10 x
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by danilmo: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
donprinyo:

Zulum has no interest

He must have interest o.. we deserve good leadership Biko..
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by danilmo: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
simultaneousboi:
I even prefer Prof. Babagana Zulum and Engr Dave Umahi to all these people you are calling.

Osibanjo cannot make decisions on his own, he will be controlled by cabals and Tinubu.

That is to say Tinubu was the one controlling and making decision for him wen he piloted this country for 3month .wen PMB was sick.. then Tinubu must be a great and real director and pillar..

U think u can have Osinbanjo without a Tinubu backing?? I laugh u.. If not for BAT Osinbanjo would just end up being one of the ex govt official eating rice in his house like every other professors out there.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by canjo: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Prof Osibanjo has everything needed to lead this country; wisdom, experience, influence etc. With prof, corruption, bad governance, poverty, recession/inflation, lack of infrastructure would be unlearned. Nigeria would be great with him at the helm of affairs.

Another great man I would have wish to succeed president Buhari is Chief God'swill Akpabio.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by tundess: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
If only elections were won on the pages of Nairaland.
Osinbajo Support Groups we see you grin
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Southeast21: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheRareGem1:
All Nigerians should rally round actually, he is a great leader. The one we want come 2023. APC should take note

Would that make him different from an errand boy for the Fulani cabals?
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Muhammadengr: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
donprinyo:
Prof. Is far better than bubu

Na lie..... Buhari na d best among d 20 century Nigerian presidents.

God Bless Buhari, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Muhammadengr: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Southeast21:

Would that make him different from an errand boy for the Fulani cabals?

grin E pain u!

shocked North own, North Rule
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by donprinyo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Muhammadengr:

Na lie..... Buhari na d best among d 20 century Nigerian presidents.

God Bless Buhari, God bless Nigeria!
Cow brain
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by OLULAW: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Won’t make any difference. These old cargoes are exactly the same.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by ofiko123(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Is vice president yemi osibanjo eligible to run for president come 2023...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Abdulaziz Yari & Kabiru Marafa Dump APC, Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.