Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) (42398 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction / BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Nmezor(f): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whitemoney likes food very well because when he was sacked from kitchen he was shocked.
May he was a customer to Iya Qudus Elewa Agoyin.
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by debbydams(f): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
observanc1:
but u monitor chris oyakilome and that dead synagogue man perform very fake miracles on tv.
Nonsense
what made u say so? The last time I checked, I don't think we've met before so what's causes this frustration? Can u explain?
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Funny.
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
mabea:
I like your story

Thanks.
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by gazza07(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Way to go Iya. The only way to go! Team whitemoney unstoppable
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by poweredcom(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dis guy don win

The rest housemates are moro.ns

I won't bite for anybody xcept whitemoney

This year event is dull
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by UwaMmebii(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Let Biggie just declare the guy as winner
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by squarelead(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol, everyone praising her, all I see is marketing strategy. Kudos to Iya Qudus.
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by greggng: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
I can't vote for him ...he is fake ...since he was removed from kitchen , his real self now came out ...imagine a guy that says he doesn't cook at home but comfortable cooking alone and cleaning the kitchen alone in big brother house , if is not strategy what do you call such a person. He was hiding the fact that he was a cook in a restaurant in the past . If he is real , he ought to 've say the truth about his cooking skill. I am happy my favourites are not in the house for food...they are there for the games ...
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by alizma: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Whitemoney reminds me of me...the street hussle is real.
1. Did Boi boi (house boy)
2. Sold pant and bra @ Oshodi Lagos
3. Sold food @ Coker Orile
4. Pure water factory
5. Pension Company
6. Banking
7. Insurance
8. Scaffolding
9. Forex Trading/Nursing ...
...and we went from grass to grace.
Me, I sold moi moi, short time condoctor, labourer at sites then I graduated into bricklayer from there to banking then telecomm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
alizma:

Me, I sold moi moi, short time condoctor, labourer at sites then I graduated into bricklayer from there to banking then telecomm.

I didn't add bricklaying (molding of blocks and laying of blocks). I did that when I was in the University inorder to survive and pay my fees...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
4. Pure water factory
5. Pension Company
6. Banking
7. Insurance
8. Scaffolding

Will u be kind to teach me forex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Emeka71(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
kestolove95:
a lady must win this year bbn and that lady is liquorose
You deceive yourself a lot.
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Alex80s(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Forget initial gragra, Liquorose don win the show from that first week.
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by thugthang(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
Yoruba supporting Igbo!!! All I see his Love & Greatness…. WhiteMoney for the Mulla!
your moniker says otherwise
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by sharisto(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Voting Queen till the last day.....she turns up the real vibe in the house

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by sharisto(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Queen 4d money

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Pumpumking: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nmezor:
Hmmm

nMEZOR BUT WHY U SO wickked?? gimmme some nah?? haba!!! undecided
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Muhammadengr: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hhhhh....e b like sey she was bribed grin

Na joke oooo
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by TheVinx1: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ceenachi:
Me dey watch my own BBN through Nairaland.com posting oo cos I don't even know who is who....na hustle I dey no be to the settle for less the watch wetin no concern me
Bro na true talk jare

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by TheVinx1: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
How much
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by TheVinx1: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
sharisto:
Queen 4d money
what is your prob?,i thought you read the rules.Stop advertising queen,we know how to vote if we ever want to
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Tzar(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Looks like what women can do, men a beginning to do it better!
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by OmoAkin85: 12:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
4. Pure water factory
5. Pension Company
6. Banking
7. Insurance
8. Scaffolding
Who b ur mentor for forex.
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by OmoAkin85: 12:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
4. Pure water factory
5. Pension Company
6. Banking
7. Insurance
8. Scaffolding
who be ur mentor for fx
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by pacespot(m): 2:21am On Aug 14, 2021
Whitemoney should play the game like a real nigga if he wants to get a vote from someone like me, he should stop playing on our emotion like a pussy nigga by appearing overly nice on the camera even when he is being attacked by Pere, who is fooling who Only a fool will vote for someone on a reality show based on emotion, you can't try this stuff with a white man and get the gong. You have to be real, show your real self. You cannot come on a reality show telling audience that you are the nicest guy in the world and they should reward you with the N90m, puked tongue So all the other housemates that are there are not in for the money. Well some foolish Nigerians are already stanning him for this. Emotional thinkers are fools undecided

That lady "Queen" is the real housemate, I love how she displayed for Maria in their small fracas. That is a real reality person, don't hide anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ay's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA Is Overhyped (opinion) / Bbnaija: Diane Bursts Into Tears As Mercy Tells Story Of Her Family (VIDEO) / The Website I Can Download Season Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.