Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully (11365 Views)

Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo / Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Lordofthespace: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
A political analyst, Alhaji Usman Maikatako, has lamented that the rate of terrorism has gone above the power of the Zamfara State government, saying that both the federal and state government should explain why banditry persists in the state.

Speaking exclusively with DAILY POST in Gusau, the Zamfara State capital, Alhaji Maikatako quoted former military Head of State, General Sani Abacha, as saying that if a crisis persists in a society for more than 24 hours, the government is involved.

The analyst also quoted General Ibrahim Babangida as saying that no individual is more powerful than the government unless the government does not want to act.

“Then who is fooling who, is it the fools that are fooling the fools? But the truth must be told that the government is indirectly fuelling the banditry activities in the state,” he lamented.

“Quote me anywhere, if the government wants to end all these banditry activities in the country, it does not take days to end any crisis but the government is not willing.”

Alhaji Maikatako challenged the government to come out with evidence and proclaim that the bandits bedeviling the entire country are more powerful than the government, saying that the elites are responsible for the misfortunes in the country.
warned that President Buhari should tread softly with sensitive issues on ground, saying that it would be a big shame if Nigeria should break during his administration.

“Buhari is not handling issues as a military man but he is a weak leader without focus and direction,” Maikatako said.

He however blamed Nigerians for the predicament they are facing, saying that after four years in office they should have known better not to vote him for a second term.

When asked whom he voted for in 2019 he said: “I did not vote for Buhari and will never vote for him until the end of my life because he is not a serious person.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/13/banditry-buhari-has-failed-woefully-maikatako/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by TarOrfeeek: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Even in failing. He has failed to fail properly.

How some section of Nigerians believed a man whose brain at 30 years was not good enough to earn him a formal degree, will solve the country's Economic situation is baffling.

Maj. Gen. Muhammad 'Failure is not Fatal' Buhari.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
A terrorist would always fail

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Maxymilliano(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Buhari is not handling issues as a military man but he is a weak leader without focus and direction,” Maikatako said.

The whole truth, and nothing but the truth ..

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by victons(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who doesn't know.

13 Likes

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Goldenheart(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
smiley we all knew that right from start

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Enoch07: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
I concur!!

7 Likes

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Acidiously: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Loud it, TIMBERMAN = MAIKATAKO

4 Likes

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Ogaga87(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tinubu get fever,he rush go London go see am, All the almajaris and homeless ones that we have as a result of Boko, Bandits and herdsmen, how many times has he travel to console with the families..

Shameless luggards

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by mountmoriah(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Acidiously:
Loud it
Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Foreigna2: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gov. Masari of Katsina said Northerners should use their teeth to fight bandits, so why is this man complaining? Doesn't he have teeth?

Gov of Kaduna called bandits businessmen,

Gov of Bauchi said Fulanis have a right to carry AK 47s,

Gov of Katsina said Northerner should use teeth to fight bandits. So, why is he disturbing us?

Please, no nAboki should disturb us with any noise, today is Friday. My catfish and Budweiser are waiting for me. The only thing I want to hear from hAboki today is that my suya is ready.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
So at this point this man decided to come out of his sawmill to criticize Bubu?

Better be suspicious, because these harbowkeys don't act without a devious reason behind it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Jus438: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
cool
Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by TemmyT002(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
That last paragraph has got me laughing hard.
Buhari and his people really scammed us.

5 Likes

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by fasho01(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. I'm glad his nothern folks are beginning to say it as it is.. Buhari is a monumental failure not worthy to even lead 5 cows, let alone preside over a country

4 Likes

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by MITCHELL96: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Before nko ? Someone that failed since 2015, I'm still wondering how he became our President ? undecided This year and next year should just fast forward so we vote his dirty ass outta Aso rock, Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Cantonese: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
No better description than this. Two words only ”allround failure”.

2 Likes

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by seproperties(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Daddy Send Send are Coming for you ...

2 Likes

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by sylvanus190: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Buhari is the problem NIGERIAN where looking for in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by McOluOmo: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
We're tired of hearing all that shiit, even a new born knows that buhari has failed.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by zombieHUNTER: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
I wonder how a human being will be chanting sai barber....

I wonder..

Please monogamy helinues are you a Yoruba Muslim or fulani herdsman?
I need to check something

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by FacelessKing: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by house10s: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
did he lie angry
Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by DropsMic(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tell us something that the whole world doesn't already know

3 Likes

Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by pesuwe(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
That's just the truth
Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by shegzhkn: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lo.
Re: Banditry: Maikatako Says Buhari Has Failed Woefully by Emmasnoop(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Make we give buhari another 4 years because him deserve it, how Una see am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju / Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 / Economic Crisis: We Won’t Bail Out Banks With Public Funds – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.