Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) (2942 Views)

How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe / This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Look we must start speaking out against this stuff and warn those government touts we don't want a Biafra like Nigeria we need to purge the Nigerian curse away from our head and the first place that would be cleaned in Biafra is Onitsha.

People would pay the taxes and the government would then create social programs to help the people, meanwhile, we need to chase these people away if they don't change and I expect ipob to take the lead on this one, these people can't be extorting our people and this is corruption, where is the money going? Who is taking this money? who are those people working for? ask questions

We need to start calling out people that are criminals now, I won't be a hypocrite, I would call everyone out even if you are from my village, speak out now we must not have another zoo in Biafra land, just look at the screenshot

https://www.biafranboys.org/this-is-why-many-igbos-dont-support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by Cunnilingus(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
We need to organize a SIT IN for all our Governors and Leaders in South East not SIT AT HOME. Our primary problem in Alaigbo is failed leadership at state level, federal government failure is secondary

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
fenibak:
Look we must start speaking out against this stuff and warn those government touts we don't want a Biafra like Nigeria we need to purge the Nigerian curse away from our head and the first place that would be cleaned in Biafra is Onitsha.

People would pay the taxes and the government would then create social programs to help the people, meanwhile, we need to chase these people away if they don't change and I expect ipob to take the lead on this one, these people can't be extorting out people and this is corruption, where is the money going? Who is taking this money? who are those people working for? ask questions

We need to start calling out people that are criminals now, I won't be a hypocrite, I would call everyone out even if you are from my village, speak out now we must not have another zoo in Biafra land, just look at the screenshot

https://www.biafranboys.org/
Those things are symptoms of the Nigeria structure ...on a normal u should be able to get court injunctions , report to police etc to prevent this ...but Nigeria makes such impossible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Front page pls.

Na so dem dey constitute nuisance all over the place
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
mrvitalis:

Those things are symptoms of the Nigeria structure ...on a normal u should be able to get court injunctions , report to police etc to prevent this ...but Nigeria makes such impossible

Yes we must purge the south east of this nonsense and it is disgraceful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
fenibak:

Yes we must purge the south east of this nonsense and it is disgraceful
Those people collecting those things are doing so as settlements for helping politicians win elections ...so who would stop it

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cunnilingus:
We need to organize a SIT IN for all our Governors and Leaders in South East not SIT AT HOME. Our primary problem in Alaigbo is failed leadership at state level, federal government failure is secondary

Yea they all failed, the south east looks like a zoo, they have stolen all the whole money
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
mrvitalis:

Those people collecting those things are doing so as settlements for helping politicians win elections ...so who would stop it

The people must stand up against those criminals, them no plenty pass us, if they want war we would give it to them, we must clean onitsha

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
fenibak:

The people must stand up against those criminals, them no plenty pass us, if they want war we would give it to them, we must clean onitsha
LMAO ...put that energy into getting restructuring or biafra it's a better use of energy
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO ...put that energy into getting restructuring or biafra it's a better use of energy

We can't wait for Biafra, these people are criminals, we must not act like nothing is happening over there and it would make us hypocrites if we critize Agberos in lagos while In the south east it is even worse and I don't believe in Restructuring because I am tired of Nigeria I need a new identity
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by naijapips02: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Go to Ladipo market to buy parts, the Igbo boys there would collect N300 levy because you came to buy parts.

Igboman, in another man's land, being wicked and greedy. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by neonly: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
fenibak:

We can't wait for Biafra, these people are criminals, we must not act like nothing is happening over there and it would make us hypocrites if we critize Agberos in lagos while In the south east it is even worse and I don't believe in Restructuring because I am tired of Nigeria I need a new identity

Identity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
neonly:

Identity

Yes I am not a Nigerian no more I am a biafran
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
naijapips02:
Go to Ladipo market to buy parts, the Igbo boys there would collect N300 levy because you came to buy parts.

I wrote an article about it after the killing telling them to clean up ladipo market
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by Upjis: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
mrvitalis:

My friend shut up
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by zuchyblink(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Anuohia is blaming Igbos for police failure
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
zuchyblink:
Anuohia is blaming Igbos for police failure

Are you okay in the head or you have brain leakage?
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Upjis:

My friend shut up

You too shut up there
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by History555: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
naijapips02:

Stop lying. Nobody will tax u for buying stuff at ladipo
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by zuchyblink(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
fenibak:

Are you okay in the head or you have brain leakage?
It is you that have brain leakage. Why do police allow hoodlums to extort people? Because they are hoodlums themselves.
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by fenibak: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
zuchyblink:
It is you that have brain leakage. Why do police allow hoodlums to extort people? Because they are hoodlums themselves.

You are a confused little kid,who are the people extorting people? Are they fulanis or igbos? How about igbos stop the corruption? Or if igbos stop the corrupt police would arrest them for stopping?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by zuchyblink(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
fenibak:

You are a confused little kid,who are the people extorting people? Are they fulanis or igbos? How about igbos stop the corruption? Or if igbos stop the corrupt police would arrest them for stopping?
you are suffering from the Nigerian virus. You blame an ethnic group for the activities of hoodlums instead of blaming the police men that are on the highway extorting innocent people while hoodlums operate freely.I Spit on your empty head

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
fenibak:

People would pay the taxes and the government would then create social programs to help the people, meanwhile, we need to chase these people away if they don't change and I expect ipob to take the lead on this one, these people can't be extorting our people and this is corruption, where is the money going? Who is taking this money? who are those people working for? ask questions

but extortion made tinubu a big man.
It also made Yoruba pastors Rich
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by Onyenna(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is horrible!!

Disgusting!!!
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2021

R.I.P biafra.
its already dead and buried.....

70ft below earth surface!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by SweetiliciousD: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
fenibak:

Yes I am not a Nigerian no more I am a biafran

Increase the volume. These are the outcome of a failed Nigerian system of rent seeking mindset.

Biafra is here.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by Enice(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
fenibak:

TRASHHHH!!!!!!!!!! as if it is not the same Igbos that are oppressing you guys. don't worry o! when Biafra comes, the citizens would be changed. anuofia. I keep saying this, the problem of Nigeria is not it's leaders but it's people.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by MalcoImX: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Biafrans fighting amongst themselves.

That's before 'independence' oo!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by Fejoku: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2021
fenibak:

Things like that will surely be stopped. They can never be allowed in Biafra. We are actually fighting both malaise but more tilted to the external ones. Victory is ours.
Re: This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2021
MalcoImX:
Biafrans fighting amongst themselves.

That's before 'independence' oo!

No, they are not fighting, they are having a constructive argument to find solutions to their problems.

Now, face front, you have been noticed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi / See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now / Niger Republic Doesn't Even Respect Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.