Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Rofo Rofo Fight In Olympia Washington - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rofo Rofo Fight In Olympia Washington (535 Views)

33-year-old Man Allegedly Removes Neighbour’s Scrotum During A Fight In Lagos / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rofo Rofo Fight In Olympia Washington by Jakumo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
The 2020 Olympics games in Tokyo may be over, but in Olympia Washington, the final event of Greco-Greco wrestling, otherwise known as Rofo-Rofo fighting in Nigeria, took place a couple of days ago.

Check out the video and learn the latest rofo-rofo fighting modalities that will soon be adopted in Nigeria, all else being equal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK9LuyT3U_g
Re: Rofo Rofo Fight In Olympia Washington by DoctorDree(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
K
Re: Rofo Rofo Fight In Olympia Washington by whirlwind7(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Hehehehehe.
This is one helluva dude.
See the way he folds up on the ground and graciously receives the uncoordinated poundings from these people.
Once, twice, thrice....always coming back for more, seemingly giving them the big middle finger with his cocky attitude.
I honestly salute the courage of that woman. She is either brave or extremely pissed off, she doesn't care anymore! grin grin

That soccer kick to the head she got from the rabble rouser was something else. I also think all parties involved were high to certain degrees.

1 Like

Re: Rofo Rofo Fight In Olympia Washington by Jakumo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
whirlwind7:
Hehehehehe.
This is one helluva dude.
See the way he folds up on the ground and graciously receives the uncoordinated poundings from these people.
Once, twice, thrice....always coming back for more, seemingly giving them the big middle finger with his cocky attitude.
I honestly salute the courage of that woman. She is either brave or extremely pissed off, she doesn't care anymore! grin grin

That soccer kick to the head she got from the rabble rouser was something else. I also think all parties involved were high to certain degrees.

I dey here dey enjoy dis ya blow-by-blow commentary no be small ting.

(1) (Reply)

20yrsold Who Defrauded American Of $500 On Facebook Jailed For One Year In Kwara / POS Fraud / What The Digital Age Robbery Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.