Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Secondary School, Return in School Uniform - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Secondary School, Return in School Uniform (389 Views)

Google's Doodle Remembers Funmilayo Ransome-kuti / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / 43-Year-Old Police Officer Buried In His Uniform In Adamawa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Secondary School, Return in School Uniform by Heyzee5: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Old students of Ransome Kuti Memorial Grammar school, Surulere, Lagos returned to their school in an epic fashion! grin

The adults said to have finished from the institution 30 years ago were captured in school uniforms like normal students.

They recreated their secondary school moments by gracing the assembly ground and marching to class afterwards
At the assembly ground, the old students formed orderly lines with ladies on one side and gents on the other.

Afterwards, they marched to class. Some of them were seen kneeling on the ground, clearly showing what is meted to students who come late to school.

The old students wore smiles as they relished the good old days in school.

Source

Lalasticlala, mynd44 abeg help me carry am enter promise land make Nigerians ease off the hardship small.

1 Like

Re: Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Secondary School, Return in School Uniform by stanbillion200(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is wow
Re: Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Secondary School, Return in School Uniform by Ahmad62(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Great one grin.. Wished I was there though.. I would've laughed a little grin
Re: Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Secondary School, Return in School Uniform by Kandeed: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
am I the only one that hate this Get together of a thing?? if i don finish that class or school with una, to hell with all of una o. Remembered how I cried blood when I finished secondary school, the typa tears that made me fell really sick but after that year I've always ignored all get together since then, same with Uni.
Re: Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Secondary School, Return in School Uniform by lalasticlala(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2021

(1)

Grill/BBQ/Barbeque In Awka Anambra State / Omogbolake Foundation Honoured In Abuja / My Sibling Catherine Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.