Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition (555 Views)

World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. / Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
I will support Eastern Security Network to back off if the corpses of people killed in the southern Nigeria by Fulanis will be dumped at UK Embassy in Nigeria. The dead have to be accounted for. UK is the father and mother of Nigeria and has chosen to watch us die because of oil. If they don't share in our pains, they won't act fast. I don't support violence but Nigerian Army only releases reports and pictures of ESN they kill, they don't show us any of the killer Fulani herdsmen who killed over 117 in Ebonyi borders, who killed in Enugu and Benue. Why should we be against ESN while no one arrests or tries the ravaging Fulani killers?

1 Like

Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
In think this will help.
Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by richmond500: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
What about the maidens killed by NK or the youths NK sent to die
Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Udele Fulani aka obiehiupdate, respect yourself and smoke that shit in your hand.
Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by ComrdDRS1: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
All those evil supporters you will not see them here.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by hisgrace090: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
richmond500:

So nobody will talk abouth the herdsmen who started the killing and are still killine ehh?
Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by Okoroawusa: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Back off for what?

They should continue biko
Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Zombies avoid the truth.
Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by Emergingnation(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
richmond500:
People are being kidnapped and killed in their numbers by Bandits in your region, that seems not to worry is right

Keep masturbating with IPOB matters , until your region goes into extinction through the activities of dreaded fulani bandits..
Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
richmond500, udele, oyiboupdate and many more names na one person. The Fulani tin too lazy. He uses them to comment on his posts.
Re: I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
richmond500:
Was ur sister,cousin,niece,girlfriend among them. If no, pls go get sense.
Fake confession written by dss and giving to one zoological imbe.cile all in a bid to paint esn,ohamadike bad but it aint going to work.
All throughout d formation of esn till date there has never been a time in d east that they was a report of any maiden missing talkmore of ten.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Two Ancestors From London Chilling / The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC / AWARENESS ALERT: Is This The Fulanilization Agenda Master Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.